Odin vs the Fourth Celestial Host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Are Celestials even high herald now? What with Reed putting one down with a random gun from his closet, a random enchantment killing them, and basically being useless jobbers in most every appearance?

This is Odin specifically from the era he fought the fourth host, against a fourth host with "modern" (Within the past 15 years) interpretations of the characters..

ShadowFyre
That Odin would dominate these celestials. That being said, current Odin, Galactus etc. Have also gone the same route as the celestials

zopzop
Any version of Odin would kill any version of the Celestials because of the 'Celestial killing enchantment' he can create. It makes zero phucking sense but it's right there on panel.

Odin wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That should have been how it went from the start. Asgardian magic is the greatest in Marvel. They got jobbed for the Celestials. Odin still faired 10 times better than any other pantheon would've at the time.

It gave me one of the greatest Thor scenes ever so it's a decent trade off.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That should have been how it went from the start. Asgardian magic is the greatest in Marvel. They got jobbed for the Celestials. Odin still faired 10 times better than any other pantheon would've at the time.

It gave me one of the greatest Thor scenes ever so it's a decent trade off.

Don't tell Dr. Strange that.

"Tell you what, how about I work out the magic, and you focus on how to whack things with your big hammer."

Because what does Thor know about magic, amiright Ennis?

Damborgson
We can't have epic cosmic beings if they lose to earthly gods like that. /shrug

The Celestials as they were portrayed in classic Thor stories should have never been touched.

Have the Celestials done anything since those days ? At least of note?

cdtm
Best showing was probably the Voltron.

But the fact they even needed to combine to take Big G is a step down from tanking a group of Pantheon heads.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Damborgson
We can't have epic cosmic beings if they lose to earthly gods like that. /shrug

The Celestials as they were portrayed in classic Thor stories should have never been touched.

Have the Celestials done anything since those days ? At least of note?
They were involved in cosmic battle far above the normal plane.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Lcf-2qzlshU/WZSDmGMZ91I/AAAAAAAAsGY/UztDmw6ccxMgKI0ZZyuLb__zRc_wr6IcwCLcBGAs/s1600/061_0021.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tfpgEyydvmc/WZSDmhtiOoI/AAAAAAAAsGc/0upYeNacvKgfOl8kc49QGn5Z0gphZjImQCLcBGAs/s1600/061_0022.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Split part the original Universe into the Multiverse.

The First host was also the spark of rebellion that led to the current Multiverse being possible. They are still at the top of the food chain aside from ultimate powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.