All Might vs piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
At the request of my little brother, I started watching My Hero Academia. Loved it. All might seems insanely powerful. Could he defeat piccolo?

Round 1. King piccolo

Round 2. Piccolo Jr from the 23rd world tournament

Round 3. Namek saga.

Let's assume that each round is on a different day so All Might's timer is still s thing, but he gets the full time each round.

cdtm
All Might has never lost a fight, and Piccolo has.

Therefore by my impeccable logic, All Might wins.

NemeBro
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
At the request of my little brother, I started watching My Hero Academia. Loved it. All might seems insanely powerful. Could he defeat piccolo?

Round 1. King piccolo

Round 2. Piccolo Jr from the 23rd world tournament

Round 3. Namek saga.

Let's assume that each round is on a different day so All Might's timer is still s thing, but he gets the full time each round. Even King Piccolo would curb All Might. The difference in power and speed is too significant.

NotAllThatEvil
A single jab casually blew up a city block. I don't think he's lacking in power

cdtm
A single jab casually blew up a city block. I don't think he's lacking in power

Ain't no reasoning with those kinds of people.

They think the mime beats Living Tribunal and Lucifer Morningstar at the same time. Living proof anime rots your brain.

NotAllThatEvil
How hard to have to punch something for the shockwave to cause so much pressure that the weather changes? I'm an art student not a scientist, but that seems like s bonkers amount of pure strength.

cdtm
Oh, I agree. Piccolo doesn't have a strength feat remotely comparable. No one in Z does, and no one in Super until God Goku.

SSJGGogeta
How hard to have to punch something for the shockwave to cause so much pressure that the weather changes? I'm an art student not a scientist, but that seems like s bonkers amount of pure strength.

Okay? What good does that do him against a casual blast from Demon King Piccolo with city busting potency? Or against a slap from him, capable of no-selling said blasts?

King Piccolo >>> All might

This thread is idiotic, and you should see how stupid you're being, reflected in the fact that you're siding with cdtm, a KMC-renowned hyper-troll.

NotAllThatEvil
All might leveled several city blocks with a punch.

Markness
All might leveled several city blocks with a punch.

And King Piccolo blew up a city. I hate to pick on All Might but BNH is just too puny in overall power. I like it more than Dragon Ball but feats trump favortism.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Markness
BNH

Don't you ****ing start. It literally says My Hero Academia in both versions. You shape up boy! The only way you can use the 'BNH' is if you are calling it Boku no Hīrō Akademia because:

a)You are actually Japanese and even though you can read and write english you don't give a **** about being correct.

or

b) You are a weboo which I can respect.

Just know that in English in both Japan and the Western Countries that it is WRONG!

Also I totally agree with you MHA just doesn't match up against some of the feats of DB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.