Star Wars Theory Lunacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIWnfzLIS0M

2:18 Watch at your own risk.

He also doesn't quite understand Mace's Vaapad amp yet.

Zentrex
He understands nothing. He's the most wild and out there of the Youtube Star Wars community, and that's not an easy thing to be. He's like a 9 year old fanboy. He makes connections only children would find entertaining.

Kurk
Go easy on Stupendous Wave. I was also pretty confused when I saw that video, but it's nothing to go batshit over.

He makes some pretty good "what if" fanfiction videos and manages to introduce a younger demographic to legends sources that would otherwise become forgotten.

We need people like him to continue to spark interest into the younger fans so that they come join us here and on Comic vine smile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Kurk
We need people like him to continue to spark interest into the younger fans so that they come join us here and on Comic vine smile

>this is a good thing

sick

Kurk
Originally posted by NewGuy01
>this is a good thing

sick Well, if you'd rather have the technical side of SW and debating die off with us that's your prerogative.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Kurk
Go easy on Stupendous Wave. I was also pretty confused when I saw that video, but it's nothing to go batshit over.

He makes some pretty good "what if" fanfiction videos and manages to introduce a younger demographic to legends sources that would otherwise become forgotten.

Okay, I guess that's kind of true.

Freedon Nadd
laughing out loud He is a ****ing penny baiter and a Wookieepedia lore stealer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.