Daredevil/Snake Eyes/Batman, Ninj-off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.imgflip.com/28z33k.jpg

By feats, reputation, training...
however you want to make your case.
Who among these 3 is the ninjiest of ninjas? Who has rocked the maddest skills?

Sin I AM
snake eyes solos

riv6672
^^^Or instead of making any kind of interesting case you can just do that. laughing

DarkSaint85
If by ninja in you mean stealth, I reckon Batman takes it, due to the list of people he has disappeared from.

leonidas
laughing out loud sin didn't play in hiv's thread the way he wanted her to play so he has to troll her, and ds doesn't even know for sure what the "very clear stips" even mean.

i was wrong--hiv threads really are awesome. now quick, get in here, piggy-back on something i've already said and that you think is cleverly passive-aggressive, but above all defend the precious!

https://media.giphy.com/media/HWFAUlreDsAdW/giphy.gif

riv6672
Thanks, DS and Leon!

-ninja vanish-

Smurph
I'm here for the Leo/Riv feud

abhilegend
Riv is just worthless. Don't waste your time leo.

leonidas
Originally posted by Smurph
I'm here for the Leo/Riv feud

laughing out loud

what other reason is there to drop by one of his threads? thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Or instead of making any kind of interesting case you can just do that. laughing

well for starters neither wayne nor murdock are ninjas. Not sure if serious...

deathslash
Snake eyes is superior to both bruce and matt as far as being a ninja goes.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Wayne was trained in ninjutsu by master ninjas in post crisis chronology. I'd say that makes him technically a ninja.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wayne was trained in ninjutsu by master ninjas in post crisis chronology. I'd say that makes him technically a ninja.

was he? i always thought his skillset was a mix, little bit of everything. mainly focusing on theatrics, stealth and gadgets. plus the whole no kill thing

riv6672

Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, thought the same applied to DD, who was trained by Stick, a member of The Chaste, who have been fighting The Hand for a few hundred years.

And, as an aside, i have LOVED the attention i got in this thread today. As an attention whore, this is like a midnight snack. smile

-Pr-
was he? i always thought his skillset was a mix, little bit of everything. mainly focusing on theatrics, stealth and gadgets. plus the whole no kill thing

He did get all kinds of training, but ninjutsu was part of that training. And it makes sense imo. Ninjas, in essence, are trained in unconventional warfare. That describes Batman pretty well with the stuff you mentioned like stealth, theatrics, gadgets etc.

And Wayne was trained for a full year by a guy that DC says is a ninjutsu master (his name is Kirigi, though I can only find handbooks, not comics that state so) that went on to train League of Assassins members and people like Bronze Tiger.

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, thought the same applied to DD, who was trained by Stick, a member of The Chaste, who have been fighting The Hand for a few hundred years.

And, as an aside, i have LOVED the attention i got in this thread today. As an attention whore, this is like a midnight snack. smile

laughing out loud

I've just been doing some bat-research lately in to what exactly his training was, so this thread nicely coincides with said research.

Sin I AM
@raoul, true but bruce is more an amalgam than any one trope like ninja. same goes with matt who id describe as a brawler-esque/boxer/acrobat ma than a ninjal

-Pr-
I think it's a difference in how we both define it. I mean, if they gave out certificates, I'm sure he'd have one. He's a qualified ninja, and a LOT of how he operates reflects that. He's just added and incorporated a lot more in to his arsenal than just ninjutsu.

DarkSaint85
That's pretty much the point of him, right? A Renaissance man. Name a skill, he can do it. Is he good at acting? Yes, he can do Hollywood level makeup effects. Is he able to speak Japanese? Yes, to the point he can actually detect errors in accents. Can he do ninjitsu? Yes, to the point he can vanish from Superman and Martian Manhunter as they're looking at him.

He's probably a level 9 pianist, a gourmet chef, champion seamstress etc.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's pretty much the point of him, right? A Renaissance man. Name a skill, he can do it. Is he good at acting? Yes, he can do Hollywood level makeup effects. Is he able to speak Japanese? Yes, to the point he can actually detect errors in accents. Can he do ninjitsu? Yes, to the point he can vanish from Superman and Martian Manhunter as they're looking at him.

He's probably a level 9 pianist, a gourmet chef, champion seamstress etc.

Yeah, he's pretty much the best at most things if not everything. They do explain it sometimes, which is nice, but there are times when it's Chris Reeve Superman levels of pulling stuff out of his ass.

DarkSaint85
Or at least, he's a great all rounder. Tim is better at detecting, Dick is more agile, Damian has the potential to be more skilled or whatever....but he pretty much maxes out just below them.

Anyway, if any of these guys have better stealth feats than Batman, I'd be happy to be corrected.

-Pr-
That's an issue in and of itself though. Bruce is an all-rounder to an extreme level where you'd have to combine all the Robins in to one person to be as good a Batman as Batman.

riv6672
This was a pretty fascinating ****ing segue into Batman, damn guys...thumb up

Supermutant
Ninjak solos whistle

DarkSaint85
What are his feats?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What are his feats?

he wont beat wayne in a feat war

riv6672
May as well throw in Zen, then.

heh heh, Zen then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.