In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
12 year old boys in full make-up:

https://i.imgur.com/u6seKG9.jpg

Compliments of reddit.

How mad are you?

Surtur
LMFAO! I'm sorry I can't help but laugh cuz the kid in the middle looks like a young sexually confused Spock.

Robtard
When I was twelve I dressed up like a ninja, I made the outfit out of heavy duty black trash bags. Have to say, it was pretty spot on to the ninja outfits that were popular in the 80's ninja films.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
LMFAO! I'm sorry I can't help but laugh cuz the kid in the middle looks like a young sexually confused Spock.

The girl on the left, the only girl in the photo, is the only one without makeup on...and she's doing a duckface.

We now have evidence that gender equality is truly there among the young.

Originally posted by Robtard
When I was twelve I dressed up like a ninja, I made the outfit out of heavy duty black trash bags. Have to say, it was pretty spot on to the ninja outfits that were popular in the 80's ninja films.

When I was 11, I dressed up as my older sister for Halloween because I thought it would be funny like Tom Hanks in Bosom Buddies:

https://i.imgur.com/YP8lyLD.png

It was a mistake. lol

Surtur
Lol oh shit I was about to respond and say the only kid pulling it off is the one on the left.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by dadudemon
How mad are you?
Not really tbh, seems like them just ****ing around instead of having gender constructivist ideology shoved down their throat.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Not really tbh, seems like them just ****ing around instead of having gender constructivist ideology shoved down their throat.

No, they are models for something. Doing the boys as girls model thing. It's every bit as terrible as you think and hate. Which is why I am asking about how your butt feels.

Clearly, I'm joking.

But it does disturb me a bit that they are pushing their children into cross-dressing fashion and making them compete...seems a bit weird to do to a kid.

Edit - if I didn't have context, I'd say this is pretty damn cool. But the context makes it seem a bit creepy.

Like seeing religion crammed into children's minds.

Kurk
Uh oh don't let KingJoker see this...he'll be fapping to no end.

The Ellimist
deleted

Adam_PoE
https://www.actuall.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Nuevos-amigos.jpg

SquallX
This is fuxked up if the parents are pushing this. And since theyre not old enough to do anything an adult can, I guess the parents are indeed pushing this.

BackFire
And here I am trying to figure out what restaurant they're at.

Lord Lucien
I'd smash.

Flyattractor
I remember back in the day we had So Much Fun Beating Kids that like that up. Oh their Tears were so much fun to see!

Good Times Good Times.

Putinbot1
At least these kids aren't like the other type of screwed up, the Incel and killing women with trucks so there is that... Again, I blame the internet more than rightists and leftists, weird shit is the norm for kids today, be it loving a comic character, dressing up as girls or being alt-right or an Incel like many posters here.

Flyattractor
Yeah. These Deballed little screw ups will only die from Legally Transferred Aids. Thanks to you Leftists.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. These Deballed little screw ups will only die from Legally Transferred Aids. Thanks to you Leftists. But not really, more thanks to people making the abnormal normal on the internet, just like the creation of rightist murdering incels.

Flyattractor
You do realize that the People doing that are the Left Wing Nut jobs right?

Oh who are we kidding..Of course you don't.

Putinbot1
You do realize that the People doing that are the Left Wing Nut jobs right?

Oh who are we kidding..Of course you don't.

All the Incels on here are right-wing pals of yours Fly, you yourself are MGTOW.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
All the Incels on here are right-wing pals of yours Fly, you yourself are MGTOW.

I don't think Fly considers you a pal or even right wing.

MythLord
lmfao

Also, they look cute. Must be having fun. Good for them.

Beniboybling

Putinbot1
But Beni, they are so easy to trigger, I can't blame him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
And here I am trying to figure out what restaurant they're at.

haermm

At least these kids aren't like the other type of screwed up, the Incel and killing women with trucks so there is that... Again, I blame the internet more than rightists and leftists, weird shit is the norm for kids today, be it loving a comic character, dressing up as girls or being alt-right or an Incel like many posters here.

On the one hand, you're right and I think it's great that they are having a blast.

On the other hand, they are most likely being indoctrinated by their parents into doing these things at such a young age.

dadudemon

Beniboybling

dadudemon

Robtard
They're not hurting anyone; they seem to be enjoying themselves. Really don't see a problem if it's their choice and it more likely is than isn't, as I doubt their parents are forcing boys to wear makeup against their will.

Just seems like an odd scenario if so: "No Billy, I don't care what you want, you're wearing this f*cking makeup and looking sexually ambiguous!" Cos that's some child beauty pageant abusive shit right there is so.

Emperordmb
Yeah for the record those child beauty pageants are ****ed up IMO

dadudemon
They're not hurting anyone;

Right. Which is why I said it looks like they are having a blast.

they seem to be enjoying themselves.

Really don't see a problem if it's their choice and it more likely is than isn't, as I doubt their parents are forcing boys to wear makeup against their will.

This is where we disagree. This is not how abuse like this works.

Just seems like an odd scenario if so: "No Billy, I don't care what you want, you're wearing this f*cking makeup and looking sexually ambiguous!" Cos that's some child beauty pageant abusive shit right there is so.

It's more like, "I think you're a beautiful girl trapped in a beautiful boy's body. You can be both!" Repeat something similar to this thousands of times, put make up on them when they are very young, and strongly encourage them to keep doing this.

Seems like sexual identify abuse to me.

Do you know about the parents? I saw one couple say that they never encouraged it. One of them made it quite clear that they pushed this behavior on the child.

I'm with the first couple: never force this onto them but definitely support your children in harmless endeavors.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah for the record those child beauty pageants are ****ed up IMO

Indeed. Dressing them up in sexual outfits, making your 5 year old gyrate on stage in front of lots of strangers to sex-pop-music, and making them look like contestants on Rupal's show...seems a bit odd.

Just the same as doing it to your prepubescent boys. There's no difference. Seems like sexual identify abuse.

Robtard
Right. Which is why I said it looks like they are having a blast.

This is where we disagree. This is not how abuse like this works.

It's more like, "I think you're a beautiful girl trapped in a beautiful boy's body. You can be both!" Repeat something similar to this thousands of times, put make up on them when they are very young, and strongly encourage them to keep doing this.

Seems like sexual identify abuse to me.

Do you know about the parents? I saw one couple say that they never encouraged it. One of them made it quite clear that they pushed this behavior on the child.

I'm with the first couple: never force this onto them but definitely support your children in harmless endeavors.

What you're talking about if a form on indoctrination and if so, sure, that's abuse. See my 'beauty pageant' comment.

Personally, I don't know the stories of each of these kids, but I see that being less likely than these boys simply wanting** to do this and their parents allowing it. Indoctrination seems to follow accepted societal standards, though maybe taken too the extreme. Boys playing sports, girls being sexualized etc.

**eg When my daughter was 11-12, she went through a 6-8months phase where she coloured her hair a disgusting green, cut it short, stopped wearing makeup and dressed overall like a slob and mostly masculine, oversized shirts (she'd wear my shirts at times), nothing but black jeans, thick flannels. She looked like shit imho. Then suddenly she was over it and I was so ****ing happy. Grew her hair out, started wearing stylish girl's clothes, makeup (too much at times imo), Sephora is basically her mecca etc. All in all, she went back to being a 'girly-girl' and it was all her choice, I know you know what I mean.

edit: tl;dr version, could just be a phase in these boys' lives

dadudemon
What you're talking about if a form on indoctrination and if so, sure, that's abuse. See my 'beauty pageant' comment.

Personally, I don't know the stories of each of these kids, but I see that being less likely than these boys simply wanting** to do this and their parents allowing it. Indoctrination seems to follow accepted societal standards, though maybe taken too the extreme. Boys playing sports, girls being sexualized etc.

**eg When my daughter was 11-12, she went through a 6-8months phase where she coloured her hair a disgusting green, cut it short, stopped wearing makeup and dressed overall like a slob and mostly masculine, oversized shirts (she'd wear my shirts at times), nothing but black jeans, thick flannels. She looked like shit imho. Then suddenly she was over it and I was so ****ing happy. Grew her hair out, started wearing stylish girl's clothes, makeup (too much at times imo), Sephora is basically her mecca etc. All in all, she went back to being a 'girly-girl' and it was all her choice, I know you know what I mean.

edit: tl;dr version, could just be a phase in these boys' lives

We largely agree and I don't know the backstories on almost any of these types.

In The Philippines, beauty pageants for men who do this (not quite transvestites but similar) are very much accepted. The persecution for gay men and alternative lifestyle men is not really there in most places. It's quite open.

But even in rural areas, you still don't see these beauty pageants for boys 7-12.

Do you have any guesses as to why? I have some ideas, of course. But I don't really know.

Robtard
In the Philippines? From what I've been told from a couple Filipinos I've known, it's not unusual for boys who show 'female' tendencies to be encouraged to express themselves that way in families that have more than one male child.

Basically it's okay to be gay and/or transgender as long as you have at least one brother that can take on the traditional male-role of head of the household should the father lose the ability due to sickness or death.

I think this also varies from province to province, being more or less accepted depending.

Surtur
Indeed. Dressing them up in sexual outfits, making your 5 year old gyrate on stage in front of lots of strangers to sex-pop-music, and making them look like contestants on Rupal's show...seems a bit odd.

Just the same as doing it to your prepubescent boys. There's no difference. Seems like sexual identify abuse.

Yeah, but the episode of Always Sunny about it was hilarious.

Flyattractor

Compliments of reddit.

How mad are you?

I would think the REAL Question would be. What Kind of Shit were you looking up on Reddit when you found this Pic?

I bet you have some stuff on your Harddrive that could put you on a few lists.

rolling on floor laughing

Beniboybling
Great, I am not making assumptions about his parents, either.Uh-huh, can you back up your claim that his parents are brainwashers or not?

I have done my research thanks, refer to the above article.

Christ. You don't need to have an understanding of adult sexuality to be proficient in wearing makeup, or to take an interest in it. If his actions are sexual in any way, it's because you are actively sexualising him. erm

Girls younger than 10 take an interest in makeup all on their own, Robtard has just admitted to having had a 10 year old daughter who wears makeup (weird that you did not bat an eyelid at this) and with access to YouTube, Instagram, social media etc. this kid doesn't need indoctrination from his parents to form an interest, and take cues.

Flyattractor
Yeah, You think those Kids put that crap on their OWN FACES!/

And I will agree with Beny on one point.

It is Very OBVIOUS these Kids "Parents" have Very Little in the way of actually raising these kids.

That is why they are so Farked up like they are now.

Beniboybling
flyboy be jealous of their contours. no

Putinbot1
When I first read that thread title, I read it as In this thread is a photo of Surt and DMB, then I looked and the pics and thought, it all becomes clear now.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
flyboy be jealous of their contours. no

You "Pleasured" your self to this pic didn't you Benny!?

When I first read that thread title, I read it as In this thread is a photo of Surt and DMB, then I looked and the pics and thought, it all becomes clear now.

You know Pooty did.

Putinbot1
I thought you were the third one Fly.

Flyattractor
I know you INCEL'ed your self to this pic.

You Naughty Person You.

Putinbot1
I know you INCEL'ed your self to this pic.

You Naughty Person You. I leave all the Incelling to you and your MGTOW alt-right pals. You know us liberals we **** everything.

Robtard
Uh-huh, can you back up your claim that his parents are brainwashers or not?

Christ. You don't need to have an understanding of adult sexuality to be proficient in wearing makeup, or to take an interest in it. If his actions are sexual in any way, it's because you are actively sexualising him. erm

Girls younger than 10 take an interest in makeup all on their own, Robtard has just admitted to having had a 10 year old daughter who wears makeup (weird that you did not bat an eyelid at this) and with access to YouTube, Instagram, social media etc. this kid doesn't need indoctrination from his parents to form an interest, and take cues.

One of my daughters good friends is a boy who I would be shocked if he didn't grow up and come out as gay. This kid has an interest in makeup and being a makeup artist. He does his own makeup; he's rather impressive, especially considering his age. From making himself look "fabulous" to special-effects type artistry. He once made his arm look like he had infected oozing wounds for Halloween and while it wasn't quite Hollywood-level, it looked fantastic.

I've met his parents, I don't believe they forced this on him; but they seem to accept it fully. He has a younger brother who is into 'traditional' male interests; doesn't wear makeup, doesn't dress like a girl etc.

Flyattractor
I leave all the Incelling to you and your MGTOW alt-right pals. You know us liberals we **** everything.

Not according to Facts. Try again.

Putinbot1
Not according to Facts. Try again. Of course according to facts.

Flyattractor
Of course according to facts.

Population Rates amongst Your Political Leanings are practicaly at 0% rate as it is. So yea... You aint out F-ing all that much anymore.

Toss in your Sides to ABORT All Babies.

The Left is a Self Killing Machine.

Putinbot1
Population Rates amongst Your Political Leanings are practicaly at 0% rate as it is. So yea... You aint out F-ing all that much anymore.

Toss in your Sides to ABORT All Babies.

The Left is a Self Killing Machine. We are also in favour of contraception, so we can **** everything.

Flyattractor
We are also in favour of contraception, so we can **** everything.

So you admit you are shooting blanks then!?

All the Right has to do is wait and all you Horrible Leftist People will just fade away after a while.

SO there is Hope for the Future.

Putinbot1
So you admit you are shooting blanks then!?

All the Right has to do is wait and all you Horrible Leftist People will just fade away after a while.

SO there is Hope for the Future. Um, Fly, errr women usually take care of the contraception in relationships... Um, oh. I see. Sorry mate. I-I didn't know. confused

Flyattractor
Um, Fly, errr women usually take care of the contraception in relationships... Um, oh. I see. Sorry mate. I-I didn't know. confused

If that was the case, why do they apparently need so much GOVERNMENT Assistance in that ..."Area"?

Or in other words. You take No RESPONSIBILITY for what you do with your widdle incel tron!?

I can see that.

Beniboybling
One of my daughters good friends is a boy who I would be shocked if he didn't grow up and come out as gay. This kid has an interest in makeup and being a makeup artist. He does his own makeup; he's rather impressive, especially considering his age. From making himself look "fabulous" to special-effects type artistry. He once made his arm look like he had infected oozing wounds for Halloween and while it wasn't quite Hollywood-level, it looked fantastic.

I've met his parents, I don't believe they forced this on him; but they seem to accept it fully. He has a younger brother who is into 'traditional' male interests; doesn't wear makeup, doesn't dress like a girl etc. Yeah, there is a lot of skill involved in makeup artistry. Fact is these kids are learning a craft, building a media profile, and stand to make a lot of money in later life.

I wonder if boys taking an interest in makeup indicates they'll turn out gay, kids are typically ingrained from a young age to act and behave in a certain way, and boys in particular to avoid "girly" behaviour. Could be that stigma's are just slipping.

Flyattractor
Yeah, there is a lot of skill involved in makeup artistry. Fact is these kids are learning a craft, building a media profile, and stand to make a lot of money in later life.

I wonder if boys taking an interest in makeup indicates they'll turn out gay, kids are typically ingrained from a young age to act and behave in a certain way, and boys in particular to avoid "girly" behaviour. Could be that stigma's are just slipping.

That is so F-ing Sick to see how some people will put such a SPIN on something like this and try to make it out as a Positive.

sick

Putinbot1
If that was the case, why do they apparently need so much GOVERNMENT Assistance in that ..."Area"?

Or in other words. You take No RESPONSIBILITY for what you do with your widdle incel tron!?

I can see that. This post is gibberish Fly, even for you.

I feel bad for you sad

Flyattractor
There you go ...straight into that Lefty Fantasy La La Land again...

Putinbot1
There you go ...straight into that Lefty Fantasy La La Land again... You're the guy who named this the "pretty little boys thread" and then pmed me telling me the best thing about a 12 year old boy is you can flip him over and imagine he's a 12 year old girl.

That's just wrong mate.

Flyattractor
You're the guy who named this the "pretty little boys thread" and then pmed me telling me the best thing about a 12 year old boy is you can flip him over and imagine he's a 12 year old girl.

That's just wrong mate.

Again...How am I "Supposed" to see them?

Compliments of reddit.

How mad are you?

I don't think Fly considers you a pal or even right wing.

I don't even consider him/her/it to be HUMAN at this point.

Beniboybling
That is so F-ing Sick to see how some people will put such a SPIN on something like this and try to make it out as a Positive.

sick sad isn't it? that they're probably already making more than you, that is. sad

Flyattractor
sad isn't it? that they're probably already making more than you, that is.sad

Are you saying these little boys are whores now?

Robtard
Yeah, there is a lot of skill involved in makeup artistry. Fact is these kids are learning a craft, building a media profile, and stand to make a lot of money in later life.

To be more clear, he's pretty flamboyant as well, it's not just his interest in the makeup arts and applying it to himself as practice that make me believe he's mostly likely gay and will come out at some point in the future.

Yeah, I believe his parents just let him be who he is, as noted, his younger brother is the 'traditional' boy, I don't think either were indoctrinated to be who they are.

Beniboybling
Fair enough, I was thinking about kids in general really.

Robtard
For sure, think it really depends on location and culture in regards to slipping stigmas. Like I live in a fairly liberal area of California (San Francisco Bay Area), a boy acting flamboyant won't raise many eyes here, it's more of a "who cares?" attitude.

Drive several hours North-East from where I live and it's an entirely different California. Very White, very conservative and very religious (and meth-y, they love their meth labs up there), that same boy would make peoples' heads spin. Same would be had in many a Muslim dominant country.

dadudemon
Uh-huh, can you back up your claim that his parents are brainwashers or not?

Please try a bit better than this lame kind of response.

Justify why it is okay for parents to indoctrinate their young boys (younger than 7) to be clown-faced transvestites. And then explain to me why this doesn't happen in Southeast Asian countries where homosexuality and transgenderism is very well accepted?

If it's not okay for young girls, why is it okay for boys? Granted, you never made that argument but in places like France, it is illegal to do it with young girls:

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/19/world/europe/french-senate-passes-ban-on-beauty-pageants-for-girls.html

Seems you're in the minority on this one. Even a country as progressive as France thinks this bullshit is over the line.

Also, question, why do you think I'm sexualizing a young boy who is putting on makeup, dressing in women's clothing (revealing clothing), and is dancing and strutting in front of adults on a stage? Hmm? I was hoping someone would play this card. hehehe

Flyattractor
Its probably ok because Benny isn't attracted to young girls.

Adam_PoE

Do you think your parents could have convinced you to be something you are not?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Is it the Child's fault for being fooled by the Parent or the Parents fault for fooling the child?

Beniboybling
Justify why it is okay for parents to indoctrinate their young boys (younger than 7) to be clown-faced transvestites.It's not, and you have proven that's what happening here, try again. Please also try and get your story straight, in the OP you said they were ten.

And "clown faced transvestites?" Lmfao. At least try to disguise the fact you can't stand the idea of boys wearing makeup. laughing

Why would I waste my time with your shitty red herrings?

It's fine for young girls to wear makeup. I never made any comments regarding beauty pageants, you haven't provided any evidence that any of these kids have been inducted into beauty pageants. Stop wasting my time.

Sorry. Are we looking at a different photograph? I see none of that in the image.

As for why you are sexualising young boys wearing makeup. Because you are a pedo, man. sad

Seriously, you're even more senile that usual.

SquallX

Robtard

SquallX

Robtard

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I can ask a better loaded question than you:

Do I think that parents:

1. Coerce their children into doing things that they would not want to do if left to their own thinking and...
2. may hate that their parents pushed them into doing things, as children that they didnt' want to do?

Yes, I believe parents do that all the time.

Some of these things are worse than others. I think creating a sexual identify narrative and sex-informed behavioral framework for your children that goes against their born-as sex may be abusive. Not just abusive but sexually abusive. As the SJWs mature their targets, perhaps sex-identify-abuse will become one of the things that offend them and they will attack parents like these, in the future. Not all SJW causes are bad - some of them are good.

dadudemon
It's not,

So...all of this arguing and trantrum from you and you just concede the whole thing? Odd. Alright, then.

It's fine for young girls to wear makeup. I never made any comments regarding beauty pageants, you haven't provided any evidence that any of these kids have been inducted into beauty pageants. Stop wasting my time.

Sorry. Are we looking at a different photograph? I see none of that in the image.

As for why you are sexualising young boys wearing makeup. Because you are a pedo, man. sad

Seriously, you're even more senile that usual.

Wait, you didn't know that these pageants exist for the young boys? And you're only arguing about a single photograph in the OP?

OOOOOh, you! You almost got me with your trolling.

Where did the boys just come from in that OP photograph? And why are they all together?

Adam_PoE

Beniboybling

Beniboybling
So...all of this arguing and trantrum from you and you just concede the whole thing? Odd. Alright, then.Right, no evidence then. Go play games with someone else lol.

A makeup masterclass according to the far right kids' Instagram, and because they are mates I imagine.

Anymore stupid questions? Or is crusty about done. sad

darthgoober
Interesting. Personally, I don't think my parents could have changed my sexuality. Maybe to an extent while young but I feel 'nature' would have eventually taken its course and I would have been attracted to women as I am now.

Well yes, but I don't think that's equal across the board on all subject matters. eg getting a child to believe in say god is one thing and rather simple, making them gay (or straight if gay) is another animal.
There are stories of gay people who believe that they're strait until they escape from the yoke of their parents in college, so I'd wager that the opposite is also possible.

*Edit*

I know this is simply a scene from TV but I just remembered this...

https://youtu.be/BMXlt66cU3U

Funny scene
laughing

Flyattractor
All of this just reminds of that time back in the late 90's /Early 2000's when the trend was to have little girls dress up like Slutty Ho's. I recall all the Lefties at the time saying that was ok and it didn't SEXUALIZE the Kids or anything.

Lol...Leftists thik Pedophilia is Ok.

Putinbot1

Lol...Leftists thik Pedophilia is Ok.

Only "thick" one is you Fly smile

Flyattractor
Only "thick" one is you Fly smile

Nope. Your side thinks Raping Children is an OK Thing.

Cause you and your People are a group of Truly Horrible People.

cool

Putinbot1
Nope. Your side thinks Raping Children is an OK Thing.

Cause you and your People are a group of Truly Horrible People.

cool Ludicrous, haha, you are a silly fascist.

Flyattractor
Ludicrous, haha, you are a silly fascist.

You are Citizen of the Land of U.K aint you?

That makes you the Literal Fascist.

eek!

Putinbot1
You are Citizen of the Land of U.K aint you?

That makes you the Literal Fascist.

eek! Silly Evil Rightist Fascist your country is the one where the President keeps interfering with the Judiciary and Security services.

Flyattractor
Silly Evil Rightist Fascist your country is the one where the President keeps interfering with the Judiciary and Security services.

Don't hold a Candle right now to the Land of U.K.

dadudemon
Right, no evidence then. Go play games with someone else lol.

A makeup masterclass according to the far right kids' Instagram, and because they are mates I imagine.

Anymore stupid questions? Or is crusty about done. sad

Oh, you mean post-catwalk show, they met up for dinner?

Like this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf2UamlBcmX/?hl=en&taken-by=queenlactatia

So you have to resort to lying to be right?

Take a step back. Think about your motives. If you have to lie to try to be right (but are still wrong), perhaps you should reexamine your position.

You do not think it is child abuse to encourage, say, an 8 year old boy to cross dress, clown-face drag-queen, strut around in front of adults on a stage, take photos for adults in the fashion industry, buy them makeup clothes, etc. to 'encourage' them? I think it's child abuse. Since the people of France also agree with me (at least a very large majority of their legislators do), I think you're ****ed up in the head. This is not okay to do or encourage children to do.

Beniboybling

dadudemon

Beniboybling

Surtur
^Dude thinks it is wrong. Awesome.

dadudemon
^Dude thinks it is wrong. Awesome.

I know, right? It's as if he wasn't an honest actor in the convo. He demands "evidence" when he didn't post any but I did.

teeehee

Surtur
To: Beni

https://i.imgur.com/cLtnCxK.png

dadudemon
To: Beni

https://i.imgur.com/cLtnCxK.png

This is a great Valentine. I hope it warms his pedo-heart.

Beniboybling

dadudemon

Beniboybling

dadudemon

Beniboybling

dadudemon

Beniboybling
No point then, noted, until next time crusty. sad

Flyattractor
Yep. Benny lost this argument and can't face the facts so replies with silly fee fee comments.

Surtur
Yep. Benny lost this argument and can't face the facts so replies with silly fee fee comments.

Beni has never been the same since he posted that Ben Shapiro thread and got slapped down in it.

Silent Master
ddm calls beni a liar based on "A", beni points to "B" and insists that it's proof that ddm is wrong.

Meanwhile ddm is thinking, does beni really think anyone is buying his BS?

Beniboybling
when did i become so popular

Robtard
LoL @ cheerleaders.

BackFire
when did i become so popular

HEY SHUTUP, WILL YA!?

dadudemon
This was originally a joke thread intended to make DMB and Surtur breathe slightly harder out of their nostrils when they opened the thread.

cry

Silent Master
This was originally a joke thread intended to make DMB and Surtur breathe slightly harder out of their nostrils when they opened the thread.

cry

Instead you triggered beni and then got to make him look silly. so thanks for the entertainment.

thumb up

Surtur

cry

I wonder if when Beni first clicked this thread he had any idea he'd end up getting owned?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Instead you triggered beni and then got to make him look silly. so thanks for the entertainment.

thumb up

He revealed a bit about himself that he probably should not...

Flyattractor
Nobody can make Beni look silly other then Beni.

socool8520
No, they are models for something. Doing the boys as girls model thing. It's every bit as terrible as you think and hate. Which is why I am asking about how your butt feels.

Clearly, I'm joking.

But it does disturb me a bit that they are pushing their children into cross-dressing fashion and making them compete...seems a bit weird to do to a kid.

Edit - if I didn't have context, I'd say this is pretty damn cool. But the context makes it seem a bit creepy.

Like seeing religion crammed into children's minds.

Meh...do what makes you happy I guess. I agree that it seems wrong to force their ideals on the children, but I guess it's what a lot of parents do.

Flyattractor
Depends on what you think "Ideals" are? I recall my Parents "FORCING" their Ideals of Right and Wrong,and A Work Ethic on Me. What is being forced on these kids....I would not call those "IDEALS".

Madness and Bullshit is more closer to what I would call it.

socool8520
Depends on what you think "Ideals" are? I recall my Parents "FORCING" their Ideals of Right and Wrong,and A Work Ethic on Me. What is being forced on these kids....I would not call those "IDEALS".

Madness and Bullshit is more closer to what I would call it.

Maybe Values/interests would have been better. It's a lot like parents pushing their children into sports, beauty pageants, education, etc.

Flyattractor
To bad Modern Ideals have very little to do with Values.

socool8520
I'm not against freedom of expression. If you want to wear makeup as a boy, so be it. It's not what I was into, but I'm not everyone else. I am against forcing your interests onto your children to some degree though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.