Incels and violence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
I first heard the term Incel used to identify Surtur as someone rejected by women. Many other members have been identified or self identified as Incels. A term from the Internet, most of these on KMC are far right MGTOW guys/kids. Has the Internet turned young men into violent woman haters, could all Incels potentially cause the violence in Toronto?

Bashar Teg
god emporer of dune explored the concept of unspent sexual energy as a powerful radicalization tool. the catholic church manipulated and toxifyied that unspent energy for many centuries. notice how these mtgow/incel communities regard masturbation as something unhealthy and life-damaging. it seems to be a cold war not just against women, but against their own shrivelled and neglected cock n balls.

Kurk
I don't believe the internet in itself has created incels, no.

I also don't believe that every incel would go out and mass-murder women due to their sexual frustrations for the same reason that every Muslim doesn't mass-murder Westerners.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kurk
I don't believe the internet in itself has created incels, no.

I also don't believe that every incel would go out and mass-murder women due to their sexual frustrations for the same reason that every Muslim doesn't mass-murder Westerners.

Bingo, though the internet has certainly created many folk who project their own sexual inadequacies onto others. See exhibit A: this thread.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
god emporer of dune explored the concept of unspent sexual energy as a powerful radicalization tool. the catholic church manipulated and toxifyied that unspent energy for many centuries. notice how these mtgow/incel communities regard masturbation as something unhealthy and life-damaging. it seems to be a cold war not just against women, but against their own shrivelled and neglected cock n balls. I remember that, yes Kurk actually said he hated Masturbation and it was a waste of energy. Fascinating anaology for Kurk, Surt and the other Incels.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I remember that, yes Kurk actually said he hated Masturbation and it was a waste of energy. Fascinating anaology for Kurk, Surt and the other Incels.

^Exhibit A continues. Lets enjoy smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
^Exhibit A continues. Lets enjoy smile Pinocchio your anti-women threads expose you, and it's "Let's".

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
^Exhibit A continues. Lets enjoy smile

ArtificialGlory
Incel + no masturbation = REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kurk
For all of Putinbot's self-proclaimed wisdom he certainly does not come off as being so by creating this thread. All I see is an inability to consider the different viewpoints of others around him and and overall sense of emotional immaturity/insecurity.

Surtur
For all of Putinbot's self-proclaimed wisdom he certainly does not come off as being so by creating this thread. All I see is an inability to consider the different viewpoints of others around him and and overall sense of emotional immaturity/insecurity.

Bingo.

SquallX

Putinbot1
The cry has gone out from Surt, "Incels Assemble".

dadudemon
This is a troll thread and it is amusing for what it is but the first response to this thread seems weird/odd:

god emporer of dune explored the concept of unspent sexual energy as a powerful radicalization tool. the catholic church manipulated and toxifyied that unspent energy for many centuries. notice how these mtgow/incel communities regard masturbation as something unhealthy and life-damaging. it seems to be a cold war not just against women, but against their own shrivelled and neglected cock n balls.

This is uncomfortably odd to read from you. You're literally the first incel I came across on the internet.

You were 34-37 (I can't remember) when you revealed, on KMC of all places, you'd only been with one other person your entire life and it was a short and crappy relationship you ruined. And you also revealed in that same post that it had been 2 years since that relationship. So you were in your 30s when you finally got laid.

I understand that Sir Whirly Splatt is just trolling but you're taking this personal and making it a crusader's point to stand on a soap box.

Is the self-critique cathartic or something?

Bashar Teg
eat a dick, chimp

Robtard
Just learned that the Toronto killer was a self-identified incel. Not surprised, as it's not the first time one of these women-hating scared to masturbate clowns went on a killing spree. Sadly, there will be more like this.

Robtard

Putinbot's like Mr. Miyagi. You don't realize he's helping you and helping you grow while it's happening, you just think he's some crazy old dick making you do shitty chores. YW.

Kurk
Originally posted by Robtard
Putinbot's like Mr. Miyagi. You don't realize he's helping you and helping you grow while it's happening, you just think he's some crazy old dick making you do shitty chores. YW. Mr. Miyagi lol. Give me a f*cking break.

What super amazing advice has Putinbot offered thus far? Please point me to it.

Robtard
Mr. Miyagi lol. Give me a f*cking break.

What super amazing advice has Putinbot offered thus far? Please point me to it.

I can't tell you what your own personal wax-on/wax-off is, you have to come to that realization yourself like Daniel-san did and then your eyes and mind will be open.

Kurk
I can't tell you what your own personal wax-on/wax-off is, you have to come to that realization yourself like Daniel-san did and then your eyes and mind will be open. I haven't seen him perform the wax on wax off thing aside from getting triggered by STEM by throwing insults. Very mature guy.

Robtard
I haven't seen him perform the wax on wax off thing aside from getting triggered by STEM by throwing insults. Very mature guy. Repeat: Daniel also believed Mr. Miyagi was just some crazy old dick at first too.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is a troll thread and it is amusing for what it is but the first response to this thread seems weird/odd:

This is uncomfortably odd to read from you. You're literally the first incel I came across on the internet.

You were 34-37 (I can't remember) when you revealed, on KMC of all places, you'd only been with one other person your entire life and it was a short and crappy relationship you ruined. And you also revealed in that same post that it had been 2 years since that relationship. So you were in your 30s when you finally got laid.

I understand that Sir Whirly Splatt is just trolling but you're taking this personal and making it a crusader's point to stand on a soap box.

Is the self-critique cathartic or something?

Owned. God damn brutal.

Bashar Teg
^^chimpette trying hard to impress

Repeat: Daniel also believed Mr. Miyagi was just some crazy old dick at first too.

fun fact: daniel was a bully

Flyattractor

Fun Fact: Bashy will probably pull the SelfBan Trigger on himself soon.

Bang Bang Bashy!!!!

blowup

Robtard

Turner does make a compelling argument, but I have to disagree overall. He does correctly point out that Daniel wasn't so squeaky clean himself and quite the dick himself though.

Putinbot1

Is the self-critique cathartic or something? This thing you have about PVS is weird DDM, I like both of you and I just don't get it.

Flyattractor
, I like both of you and I just don't get it.

Did Pootybutt1 just ADMIT TO BEING AN INCEL!?

Yeah He did.

laughing

Putinbot1
Turner does make a compelling argument, but I have to disagree overall. He does correctly point out that Daniel wasn't so squeaky clean himself and quite the dick himself though. My favourite was the third film. It was superb, I see myself as more the pony tailed villian in that and Kurk, Surt and Fly iterations of Daniel brutalising his hands on the wooden boards.

Flyattractor
How many of those Little Boy Brothels have you visited while in those 3rd World Countries you work in Pooty?

I bet you go to a lot of them.

You don't sex up the boys in them, you just sit out side and INCEL in your pants while listing to the sounds.

Sad. So Sad.

Robtard
My favourite was the third film. It was superb, I see myself as more the pony tailed villian in that and Kurk, Surt and Fly iterations of Daniel brutalising his hands on the wooden boards.

Heh, Terry was a proper dick.

http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeek/files/styles/insert_main_wide_image/public/5/25/karate-kid.jpg

Putinbot1
Heh, Terry was a proper dick.

http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeek/files/styles/insert_main_wide_image/public/5/25/karate-kid.jpg Yes he was, he was also ****ing superb!

Flyattractor
Yeah I bet you did.

Kurk
The funny thing is, I already hold a brown belt in Okinawan Karate (had to take a leave due to college), so your analogy is dead in the water once again.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah I bet you did. Fly. you so triggered your talking to yourself again? Haha

Kurk
Putty bot, why don't you address the "we need more of..less of thread" instead of throwing mud over here.

Flyattractor
Fly. you so triggered your talking to yourself again? Haha

With you in the conversation, Its the only way to add Intelligence to it.

eek!

Putinbot1
With you in the conversation, Its the only way to add Intelligence to it.

eek! Nah, the better way would be for you to stay quiet. smile

Robtard
The funny thing is, I already hold a brown belt in Okinawan Karate (had to take a leave due to college), so your analogy is dead in the water once again.

Kurk-san up in here.

Putinbot1
Kurk-san up in here. Kata Do!

Flyattractor
Nah, the better way would be for you to stay quiet. smile

That would be another of those "You Wish" Scenarios.

rolling on floor laughing

Putinbot1
That would be another of those "You Wish" Scenarios.

rolling on floor laughing More in your case an empty vessels make the most noise scenario.

Flyattractor
That is sad pootybut. I noticed an ERROR you made and You can't Fess up to the Real Fact that you MISSED Up!

Putinbot1
"emty" ?? That another one of your Made Up Words? Funny, I only see the word "empty" when I look at you. smile

Kurk
Kurk-san up in here. Kurk-senpai would be the more appropriate suffix.

It would be really nice if Putinbot could actually respond to my requests and stop trying to deflect the second he finds himself caught between a rock and a hard spot. Do wise people usually do that?

Flyattractor
Funny, I only see the word "empty" when I look at you. smile

Isn't Edit a Wonderful thing!?

Too bad You can't EDIT Reality like you do a pointless message board, Huh Pootybut!?

eek!

Putinbot1
Isn't Edit a Wonderful thing!?

Too bad You can't EDIT Reality like you do a pointless message board, Huh Pootybut!?

eek! You mean would I wish to be a reality warper, I'll leave that sort of weird shit to your pal Kurk.

Flyattractor
You mean would I wish to be a reality warper, I'll leave that sort of weird shit to your pal Kurk.

Its your side that tends to live in a "Fantasy La La Land".

See the Pretty Little Boys Thread for that.

eek!

Putinbot1
Its your side that tends to live in a "Fantasy La La Land".

See the Pretty Little Boys Thread for that.

eek!

"The pretty little boys thread" confused Is that how you see them Fly?

Flyattractor
"The pretty little boys thread" confused Is that how you see them Fly?

How or What Do YOU think I am supposed to see?

Putinbot1
How or What Do YOU think I am supposed to see? You're the guy who just pmed me saying the best thing about a 12 year old boy is you can flip him over and imagine he's a 12 year old girl... Fly, I'm lost for words and disgusted. confused

Flyattractor
You're the guy who just pmed me saying the best thing about a 12 year old boy is you can flip him over and imagine he's a 12 year old girl... Fly, I'm lost for words and disgusted. confused

No. That is YOU Lying and twisting the Facts. What I Said is that YOU would enjoy doing that.

Stop being a Lying Lefty for a change once Pooty.

smokin'

Robtard
Kurk-senpai would be the more appropriate suffix.

It would be really nice if Putinbot could actually respond to my requests and stop trying to deflect the second he finds himself caught between a rock and a hard spot. Do wise people usually do that?

Sorry, you're not a senpai; you have many winding roads and journeys to travel and overcome before you've earned that title.

Putin's an old eWolf, he's far too clever to ever find himself being between the adage of rock and a hard place, penis or otherwise.

Flyattractor
Sorry, you're not a senpai; you have many winding roads and journeys to travel and overcome before you've earned that title.

Putin's an old eWolf, he's far too clever to ever find himself being between the adage of rock and a hard place, penis or otherwise.

Probably because UP Against isn't where He likes the Penis to be....

Huh Robbie!?
eek!

Kurk

Putin's an old eWolf, he's far too clever to ever find himself being between the adage of rock and a hard place, penis or otherwise. Man you're such an ignoramus. Senpai is the honorific used in many dojos for brown-belts. That's the context I'm using it in.

Robtard
Man you're such an ignoramus. Senpai is the honorific used in many dojos for brown-belts. That's the context I'm using it in.

Well EXCUSE-meeee, sensitive one with the brown belt; that's doodoo coloured btw; you're a doodoo belt.

Senpai means "master" and often used thay way, it also became a sort of meme, where I was at since we're on the interwebs. YW.

dadudemon
Well EXCUSE-meeee, sensitive one with the brown belt; that's doodoo coloured btw; you're a doodoo belt.

Senpai means "master" and often used thay way, it also became a sort of meme, where I was at since we're on the interwebs. YW.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/senpai-is-real

I don't want to get involved with your argument but who did I just prove right with this?

Silent Master
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/senpai-is-real

I don't want to get involved with your argument but who did I just prove right with this?

You showed that both were using it in an acceptable manner, not sure if either of them will admit it.

Flyattractor
Don't worry. They won't.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
You showed that both were using it in an acceptable manner, not sure if either of them will admit it.

I didn't say Kurk was wrong in his use, just that I was using it in a different version than he was, hence my "where I was at" indication. Did you honestly not see that or are you trying to do your well known 'time-waster-troll' skit again? Honestly can't tell this time.

Silent Master
I didn't say Kurk was wrong in his use, just that I was using it in a different version than he was, hence my "where I was at" indication. Did you honestly not see that or are you trying to do your well known 'time-waster-troll' skit again? Honestly can't tell this time.

Sure you did, here is the quote.

Robtard
Sure you did, here is the quote. Yeah, that's not me saying his use of the word is wrong, I'm saying he's not a "senpai" in my use of the word and the following sentence indicates how I meant it.

Still not sure if you're having an honest reading comprehension failure moment (it happens) or if you know what I was saying but you're in 'time-waster-troll mode again.

Silent Master
Yeah, that's not me saying his use of the word is wrong, I'm saying he's not a "senpai" in my use of the word and the following sentence indicates how I meant it.

Still not sure if you're having an honest reading comprehension failure moment (it happens) or if you know what I was saying but you're in 'time-waster-troll mode again.

Sure it is.

BTW, nice attempt to save face by going, "if you disagree with me you're just being a time-waster-troll."

Robtard
Ah, you're in time-waster-troll mode. Okay then. Have your last word, I allow it.

Silent Master
See, I called it.

Adam_PoE

https://i.imgur.com/58ckeCG.gif

samhain
You're the guy who just pmed me saying the best thing about a 12 year old boy is you can flip him over and imagine he's a 12 year old girl.

That doesn't even make sense, it's the other way around.

Robtard

Silent Master
They target and terrorize women because women don't want anything to do with them and that makes them mad. that and it's easier to give into your rage than it is to acknowledge the problem and work towards fixing it.

BackFire
That incel group on reddit was genuinely horrific. They were mean, shitty, ugly people who deserved the misery they got.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
That incel group on reddit was genuinely horrific. They were mean, shitty, ugly people who deserved the misery they got. Same group you told me about where they'd post stories of how they'd walk in front of women in public and let doors close on them on purpose as a form of 'revenge' and other shitty juvenile behavior?

BackFire
Yep. Many of them also believed that women should be assigned to men as property, they wanted The Handmaid's Tale to be real. They were warped beyond repair.

Robtard
What a sad pathetic lot. They'll just migrate to MGTOW or another similar sight.

Speaking of though, Season2 of Handmaid's started today I think. Great show.

BackFire
Yeah I watched them last night. Best show currently on TV imo.

Robtard
Might have to agree with you there, June Osborne does such a fantastic job, love her inner monologues. West World is close though.

BackFire
I think Alexis Bledel is the highlight of that show for me, really happy they expanded her role this season. She steals every scene she's in and has been involved in some of the most powerful and horrific scenes of the entire series.

dadudemon
Ah, you're in time-waster-troll mode. Okay then. Have your last word, I allow it.

lol, that's dadudemon-level of arrogant smugness.

grouchoawe

Silent Master

grouchoawe

At least yours is usually earned, he was clearly saying that kurk's use of the word was wrong and then went into excuse/semantic mode when I correctly called him on it and provided the proof via his quote.

Robtard

grouchoawe

The last sentence, absolutely. The first sentence is factual.

Bashar Teg
Turner does make a compelling argument, but I have to disagree overall. He does correctly point out that Daniel wasn't so squeaky clean himself and quite the dick himself though.

i don't subscribe to his idiotic notion that daniel was the bully. he arrived at his conclusion by casually glossing over some 'minor' details like johnny stalking his ex gf and later pretty much attempting to murder daniel. johnny was the much shittier shit, but daniel was still a shit.

Robtard
We agree. Touch penises now?

Putinbot1
At least yours is usually earned, he was clearly saying that kurk's use of the word was wrong and then went into excuse/semantic mode when I correctly called him on it and provided the proof via his quote. Calm down, nobody cares... so triggered by a Japanese word.

Flyattractor
Calm down, nobody cares... so triggered by a Japanese word.

Leftists are Terribly Racist People.

Putinbot1
Leftists are Terribly Racist People. Evil Rightists have no reading comprehension.

Flyattractor
Evil Rightists have no reading comprehension.

Its your side that bunrs books and prevents the spread of Knowledge.

Now that is a Horrible style of Comprehension.

Putinbot1
Its your side that bunrs books and prevents the spread of Knowledge.

Now that is a Horrible style of Comprehension. Um no, that's evil rightist Fascists who can't spell burn and know no History.

Flyattractor
Um no, that's evil rightist Fascists who can't spell burn and know no History.

Try again Skippy. Your logic is rather Flawed.

Putinbot1

Try again Skippy. Your logic is rather Flawed. No evil rightist, that's yours like your spelling.

Flyattractor
Nope. You got that ALL da Wrongz there Yo Muh Boyeee!

Putinbot1
Nope. You got that ALL da Wrongz there Yo Muh Boyeee! nope, evil rightist, I haven't.

Bashar Teg
fly hasn't gotten this much attention since his last overdose ambulance call.

Kurk
fly hasn't gotten this much attention since his last overdose ambulance call. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
fly hasn't gotten this much attention since his last overdose ambulance call.

You are spending quite a bit of time here lately Bashy?

Should we notify Social Services?

And Ambulance Rides are Fun. Especially when the run the siren!!!!!!!!!!

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.