Joker Vs Superman h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.imgflip.com/2924ry.jpg

Under a red sun.
No prep.
No weapons.

https://i.imgflip.com/2924td.jpg

deathslash
Joker rips him in half.

DarkSaint85
Joker wins.

tkitna
***** slap contest. I'll take the Joker.

Mindset
Abhi is about to murder all of you.

deathslash
Originally posted by Mindset
Abhi is about to murder all of you. oh please. Abhi idolizes a weak, unskilled, cuck. Just like his hero, he couldn't punch through a wet napkin let alone beat any of us in a fight.

-Pr-
Originally posted by deathslash
oh please. Abhi idolizes a weak, unskilled, cuck. Just like his hero, he couldn't punch through a wet napkin let alone beat any of us in a fight.

No, that's not unusually aggressive at all.

deathslash
Originally posted by -Pr-
No, that's not unusually aggressive at all. I'm always aggressive. You just never notice.

SquallX
Are posters on this board do nothing put trolls, or are they this stupid to believe Joker could beat Kal in any sorts of fight?

How many times have Kal been powerless and still wins?

-Pr-
I'm always aggressive. You just never notice.

That's... Not good.

Originally posted by SquallX
Are posters on this board do nothing put trolls, or are they this stupid to believe Joker could beat Kal in any sorts of fight?

How many times have Kal been powerless and still wins?

The problem is that Joker has gone H2H with Batman, and while yeah, you can easily make the argument that Superman is far more proficient, the Joker has tagged people he really should have no business tagging. Call it unpredictability or whatever you want, but it has happened enough to be considered part of his skillset, iirc.

deathslash
That's... Not good.

The problem is that Joker has gone H2H with Batman, and while yeah, you can easily make the argument that Superman is far more proficient, the Joker has tagged people he really should have no business tagging. Call it unpredictability or whatever you want, but it has happened enough to be considered part of his skillset, iirc. It's perfect for me.

anyway, clark got stomped by a one handed luthor. Meanwhile, the joker beat luthor in a 1v1 fight.

SquallX
That's... Not good.

The problem is that Joker has gone H2H with Batman, and while yeah, you can easily make the argument that Superman is far more proficient, the Joker has tagged people he really should have no business tagging. Call it unpredictability or whatever you want, but it has happened enough to be considered part of his skillset, iirc.

So does this means when Kal beats some sky father or trans he has no business beating, we should consider that as skill set then and not just pis/Cis?

riv6672

-Pr-
It's perfect for me.

anyway, clark got stomped by a one handed luthor. Meanwhile, the joker beat luthor in a 1v1 fight.

And Superman has beaten Luthor too. One feat doesn't set a baseline, especially when other feats exist.

So does this means when Kal beats some sky father or trans he has no business beating, we should consider that as skill set then and not just pis/Cis?

If a character does something enough, and it's not completely crappy writing in which a character is doing something they have no business doing, then I don't see why we wouldn't consider it part of their abilities.

deathslash
So does this means when Kal beats some sky father or trans he has no business beating, we should consider that as skill set then and not just pis/Cis? If he does it often enough, sure. Hell, everyone on this forums knows that he has dynamic strength.

Joker's hit batman without Bruce even knowing that he's been tagged, he's done well against nightwing, beat lex luthor, and tagged Ra's Al Ghul. Hell, he just recently helped batman beat down the bat who laughs.

riv6672

-Pr-
I don't remember where I read it, or even if I did, but I thought I read once that Joker's body language is completely ****ed. The signs experienced fighters use to counter attacks just aren't there with the Joker, which leads to getting tagged more than you would against people who have way more training.

SquallX

-Pr-

SquallX

Mindset
oh please. Abhi idolizes a weak, unskilled, cuck. Just like his hero, he couldn't punch through a wet napkin let alone beat any of us in a fight. I said murder, not fight.

-Pr-

SquallX
Here's the bullet one: https://i.imgur.com/Ha1rnAF.jpg

I'd have to look for the Alfred one though. If I come across it, I can post it later.

****ing gold. laughing especially when the guy ask for a check.

tkitna
Here's the bullet one: https://i.imgur.com/Ha1rnAF.jpg

I'd have to look for the Alfred one though. If I come across it, I can post it later.

laughing Dynamic strength and now this.

-Pr-
****ing gold. laughing especially when the guy ask for a check.

Yeah, he paid out the ass for his lessons. It's ridiculous.

Originally posted by tkitna
laughing Dynamic strength and now this.

Hey, at least Superman's one makes sense.

riv6672
https://i.imgur.com/H9GaHLK.gif

panthergod
You think that's bad? Batman lore is a ****ing rabbit-hole of shit that makes no sense. Did you know Alfred can expertly mimic Bruce's voice? Or that Bruce can instinctively stop bullet wounds from bleeding?

It's all mental.

So Afreds a skilled impressionist being a stage actor, and Batman is a ninja. And?

SquallX

panthergod
Alfred raised Bruce. He knows his vocal intonation better than anyone. And he's a master of disguise as well iirc.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
I don't remember where I read it, or even if I did, but I thought I read once that Joker's body language is completely ****ed. The signs experienced fighters use to counter attacks just aren't there with the Joker, which leads to getting tagged more than you would against people who have way more training.

Don't forget he managed to fight the entire Batfamily and take them out.

And has a healing factor.

panthergod

DarkSaint85
The levels of ability is what is unreasonable.

Can he do it? Sure. Not unreasonable. Can he do it to that level? That's unreasonable.

It's like having someone who can run 100m in 5seconds. I mean, that person has legs and knows how to run, so his ability to run isn't in question.

But to do it at that level? Nah.

Or put another way, if ALFRED could run 100m in 10secs....

panthergod
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The levels of ability is what is unreasonable.

Can he do it? Sure. Not unreasonable. Can he do it to that level? That's unreasonable.

It's like having someone who can run 100m in 5seconds. I mean, that person has legs and knows how to run, so his ability to run isn't in question.

But to do it at that level? Nah.

Or put another way, if ALFRED could run 100m in 10secs....

The levels of ability are not unreasonable.

.. This is comics.

Copying a voice extremely well of someone you've raised since childhood when you're an actor with experience as an secret agent is not in any way an unreasonable ability... in the least. this is laughable.

bluewaterrider

-Pr-
Originally posted by panthergod
So Afreds a skilled impressionist being a stage actor, and Batman is a ninja. And?

And it isn't the principle, it's the execution. Batman lore takes simple ideas and drags it kicking and screaming to the extreme.

I'm not saying I don't like it. I'm saying it's par for the course for Batman, and still silly.

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
On the contrary -- if you're taking direction from real life, Pr's explanation makes even MORE sense. Fact is, many fighters are taught to fight in stylized ways that actually make them LESS effective as fighters.

Michael Jai White gave an excellent demonstration of this to Kimbo Slice a few years back:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHpzT-_Yvi8

(In the event this clip is ever removed by YouTube, just Google Michael Jai Kimbo Slice lesson.)

Damn, I loved Blood and Bone.

krisblaze
Joker also did very well when disguised as Sexton in Batman and Robin.

bluewaterrider
I'm envisioning Heath Ledger's Joker now and not seeing how Clark wins.

Especially if Joker decides to show him a magic trick ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4hHSedJ9qqU

riv6672
That wasnt magic!

SasuOna
Joker is a much better fighter than Superman and hell his endurance would make a powerless Supes struggle to put him down
This is someone who gets beat to hell and back and doesn't feel the pain of his face being cut off.
Joker's pain tolerance is on another level
Hell he might just kill him outright given the stipulations with a Joy Buzzer or acid flower spray
The only reason Batman lives is because of his skill and tech
A regular dude stands about as much chance as a girl in texas chainsaw massacre

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.