Fights in the sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
All current versions.

Superman vs Mangog in the core of the sun.

Silver Surfer vs Thor (with mjolnir) in the core of the sun.

Who wins.

SquallX
Jesus man!

celeyhyga17
1. Mangog jumps out of the sun and waits for clark on the moon.

2. Jane tells mother storm to blow the sun away.

carver9
Surfer teleports the sun.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus man!

ikr epic trolling

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
1. Mangog jumps out of the sun and waits for clark on the moon.
Clark, with his INFINITELY faster combat and flight speeds, catches Magog and throws him back into the Sun before he can even get anywhere. Then Magog dies.

It took everything Mother Storm had to resurrect Jane and still couldn't cure her of her cancer. If it can't deal with cancer how's it gonna do anything to the Sun?

wink

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop

Clark, with his INFINITELY faster combat and flight speeds, catches Magog and throws him back into the Sun before he can even get anywhere. Then Magog dies.

It took everything Mother Storm had to resurrect Jane and still couldn't cure her of her cancer. If it can't deal with cancer how's it gonna do anything to the Sun?

wink
he can probably reach the next nearest solar system with how he leaps. supes gets caught along the force of his leaps.
laughing out loud

It wasnt dealing with cancer. It was literally pulling her soul back to the living. well actually it was Odinson using the storm's power.
anyways..
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-h4ae32ufrM4/WPjP4tc1aPI/AAAAAAADZRU/5ZZNzpRP2xsqYZZo1yLrFJuiz25w6UUtQCLcB/s1600/071_002.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SOKu41t2hVo/WPjP4qDkJ_I/AAAAAAADZRQ/xFGr8Ke0ADYElj1q1os_fuFRn9tUVBgtgCLcB/s1600/071_003.jpg

abhilegend
Combatants can't leave the sun. Or change the battlefield.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Mangog punches a hole in Superman before he dies I guess.

2) Mjolnir is destroyed. The now unleashed Mother Storm vaporizes Surfer.Originally posted by zopzop

wink

Fun fact: King Thor with his weakened Odin Force AFTER the battle of Gorr ressurected Modern Thor easily.

Thor's blood restored life to all of Earth (Son of Gaea). Thor also proceeded to create a new Adam and Eve (Steve and Jane) after defeating Galactus.

I think bringing Jane back was such a struggle because it pulled her across the void from Valhalla. I don't think Odin is infinitely more powerful than the Mother Storm but he definitely would have had an easier time ressurecting Jane, different power sets.

....is what I would've said if I thought Aaron even remembered the comic he wrote haha. Because he would also remember Thor and Gorr fighting in the Sun, Thor and Mjolnir wading through a galaxy sized black hole, and that he has an untouched plot thread where....wait for it....Thor has his headquarters in.....:
http://www.ultimatecomiccon.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/www.cbr_.comIMG-4934-e1522710725225-144c3f4b3cc5d1daba82f1b9703b7f719c604b33.jpg

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Like he did to Jane, War Thor and Heimdall I guess.

Good point.

riv6672

Philosophía
Originally posted by abhilegend
All current versions.

Superman vs Mangog in the core of the sun.

Silver Surfer vs Thor (with mjolnir) in the core of the sun.

Who wins. Superman uses his freeze-breath to keep Mangog alive, since he doesn't want to win the fight by default.

He then beats the shit out of him.

Thor heatbutts Surfer into unconsciousness before he is burned to smithereens.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

2) Mjolnir is destroyed. The now unleashed Mother Storm vaporizes Surfer.

Fun fact: King Thor with his weakened Odin Force AFTER the battle of Gorr ressurected Modern Thor easily.

Thor's blood restored life to all of Earth (Son of Gaea). Thor also proceeded to create a new Adam and Eve (Steve and Jane) after defeating Galactus.

I think bringing Jane back was such a struggle because it pulled her across the void from Valhalla. I don't think Odin is infinitely more powerful than the Mother Storm but he definitely would have had an easier time ressurecting Jane, different power sets.

....is what I would've said if I thought Aaron even remembered the comic he wrote haha. Because he would also remember Thor and Gorr fighting in the Sun, Thor and Mjolnir wading through a galaxy sized black hole, and that he has an untouched plot thread where....wait for it....Thor has his headquarters in.....:
http://www.ultimatecomiccon.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/www.cbr_.comIMG-4934-e1522710725225-144c3f4b3cc5d1daba82f1b9703b7f719c604b33.jpg

laughing out loud
That's all well and good but as of this year : a) The guy wrecking all of Aasgard including Odin died inside a sun, b) Mjolnir was destroyed inside a sun, and c) the Mother Storm that fought Odin to a standstill for eons and is the size of a galaxy exhausted itself resurrecting a mortal and couldn't even cure her cancer.

The current Thor mythos is garbage. It all started with the God Butcher arc and continues today. A writer that actually cares about the characters needs to get on board and completely retcon all this bullsh|t before it becomes more entrenched.

$on OF krypton
a supes vs mangog fight outside sun would have been very close but inside its like mangog would be fighting a million supes=mangog gets annihilated, oblitirated, incinirated and destroyed

Sin I AM

xJLxKing

CosmicComet
Manny is too slow to beat a normal superman.

A sunamped superman obviously annihilates him.

-Pr-
I don't know anything about Mangog, or I don't remember at least, so if this thread needs to be closed, I'm open to being convinced.

DarkSaint85
He was expressly more dangerous/more of a challenge to Jane Thor than the Phoenix Force, Odin, the Destroyer armour, the Shi Ar God's.....

All of Asgards many WMDs weren't going to be enough to stop him.

And the Sun killed him.

TheHulkster
So Superman gets to fight in his power source?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was expressly more dangerous/more of a challenge to Jane Thor than the Phoenix Force, Odin, the Destroyer armour, the Shi Ar God's.....

And the Sun killed him.
Along with plot rope.

Otherwise he wouldve just kept jumping out of it.

ShadowFyre
Thor and Mjolnir have both survived in the sun multiple times and you know it. Does this never get old to you?

$on OF krypton
surfer probably drains the suns energy and uses that amp to beat thor

cdtm
He also quite literally crushed War Thor. Crushed the hammer like you would a soda can.

Jane seemed < War Thor.

Yet she did far, far better against Mangog.

StyleTime
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

And the Sun killed him.
Good point. The Marvel Sun is clearly far, far stronger than the DC Sun.

xJLxKing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.