The Lizard vs. Puma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Who wins?

Vanguard
Going with Lizard. The regen.....

zopzop
Puma got the advantage in fighting skills. Speed is close enough not to matter; that leaves strength/durability/stamina and IMHO Lizard got the advantage here.

Lizard wins.

leonidas
pretty close to a split i'd think.

ShadowFyre
I would think the Lizard would dominate but I am not knowledgeable on Puma. I think he beat Cap right?

riv6672
^^^couldnt find anything.

Still, i cant decide. As was said, this is close to a split.

Dareangel
i remember a story when lizard fought vermin for hours and they both were injured. after that, puma took vermin down easily. it might be argued that vermin didnt recover yet, however, the way puma easily took him down after he went toe to toe with lizard in my book puts him above lizard

StiltmanFTW
Like you said - both V and L were exhausted from the fight.

Puma even admits that's why he was able to make short work of V.

Cat easily took down exhausted Lizard on the same page. Liz at 100% was able to stalemate her just fine. . . . .

SamZED
Spider-man tends to have more trouble when fighting Lizard. Could be due to CIS. Also, Lizard's been upgraded few years ago. And that version was beastly.

Dareangel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Like you said - both V and L were exhausted from the fight.

Puma even admits that's why he was able to make short work of V.

Cat easily took down exhausted Lizard on the same page. Liz at 100% was able to stalemate her just fine. . . . .

we both confused things. Puma took down lizard in that comics and he indeed stated lizard was exhaused from that fight. even with his healing factor he still was hurt. its hard to believe 1 jump is all that takes to take out lizard so yeah, after actually watching the fight again, it doesnt help.

StiltmanFTW
"Watch" it again...

http://i.imgur.com/71cciQf.jpg

Dareangel
oh thats wierd. the panels i found on the internet are cut and i only saw the puma jump and then lizard and vermin down. thought puma took them down

riv6672
He did. With s caveat.

ShadowFyre
He was trying to grab them titties. All I saw

riv6672
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He was trying to grab them titties. All I saw
http://i.imgur.com/ZQo7EGV.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.