tulak hord vs. darth sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
the greatest lightsaber duelist of all time vs. the best force user of all time is quite the interesting battle.

Sinious
Tulak Hord is nowhere near Sidious in sabers. He is an unknown, but even holistically he doesn't even come close to TPM Sheev.

victreebelvictr
tulak hord is a sith lord that had such unique skill on lightsabers and no one could counter this amazing strategy

victreebelvictr
tulak hord is good at sabers and may stand a chance but sidious could pull this off well. i also have looked over your chats and you are amzing. sidious is also my favorite sith lord.

Sinious
Thanks. thumb up

The lore is filled with inconsistencies and I don't necessarily dismiss unknown characters because they are featless, but even an unknown can't technically be as good as Sidious, cause

1) Sidious is confirmed to be the most powerful Sith in multiple sources.
2) He mastered all forms, making him as good as one can get in technical mastery.
3) He was given the training of the Banite lineage, and learned to use literally every melee weapon, making him as diverse as one can get.
4) His Force amp that determines his speed and strength is superior to all other Sith, since (1).
5) His skill is not just great because he mastered all the forms. He is naturally gifted and makes use of his intelligence/cunning excellently, purposefully giving his opponent openings in his defense to trick them etc.

I'm not sure if there is anything else that determines someone's prowess with the saber, and Sidious is 10/10 in every area. Tulak would lose every time.

Freedon Nadd
1. Don't listen to the ultimate Sheev boi
2. Don't you know it's not allowed to use unknowns in versus threads?

The Merchant
Palpatine. Even if Hord killed a thousand Jedi and brought down a 350 meter cruiser Palps by TPM has energy that can "shake coruscant and the stars themselves"

Azronger
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
the best force user of all time

sidious is also my favorite sith lord.

I see your heart and your mind are already in the right place. You love Sheev, clearly, but you must love him even more. Learn to understand the true scope of his power. With our teachings, this will be possible.

So how would you feel about becoming one of us? One the Sheevites, the true rulers of the forum, and enforcers of His Imperial Majesty's will? Say the word, and you will become something more.

Ursumeles
Hord.

Haschwalth
Tulak, clearly.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Merchant
Palpatine. Even if Hord killed a thousand Jedi and brought down a 350 meter cruiser Palps by TPM has energy that can "shake coruscant and the stars themselves"

That's Plagueis' death - and it's a disturbance in the Force.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Azronger
I see your heart and your mind are already in the right place. You love Sheev, clearly, but you must love him even more. Learn to understand the true scope of his power. With our teachings, this will be possible.

So how would you feel about becoming one of us? One the Sheevites, the true rulers of the forum, and enforcers of His Imperial Majesty's will? Say the word, and you will become something more.

laughing out loud at Azronger pulling a Vader-Arrow on the poor guy. LMAO

MythLord
Sidious absolutely stomps him.

victreebelvictr
i want to become a sheevite.

Geistalt
Good choice.

victreebelvictr
who are you geistalt, are you a sheevite?

Freedon Nadd
Every person who isn't a TORite is indeed a Sheevite.

victreebelvictr
are you a seevite, nadd?

Total Warrior
Sidious

Azronger
are you a seevite, nadd?

Nadd is not a Sheevite. He hates Sheev. Avoid him.

ILS
Maul would ragdoll Hord.

victreebelvictr
i agree to not go near freedon, especially in sheevism. unless of course, explaining how he doesnt deserve to join

victreebelvictr
maul would fail miserably to tulak, he is said to be one of the strongest sith lord of all time while maul is the weakest of palpatines apprentices

victreebelvictr
thank you master, I practilly made this to gratitude sidious for a battle that he would obviously win.

LaserBoi
agreed

LaserBoi
tulak was thought to be the most powerful sith lord in lightsaber combat ever to live. except for sideous, of course
#sideous favorite sith

victreebelvictr
sidious has mastered all forms of lightsaber combat and has been known to trick opponents into lightsaber combat. I believe that tualk atleast has the same dueling skills though as it said in wookieepedia," he could demolish entire armies using just the blade."

LaserBoi
tulak is also a master in telekinesis, which means that he could control multiple sabers at once. which elevates his skill just above sideous. I would think

victreebelvictr
the best master at lightsaber rotation was darth traya and tulak only hold one lightsaber, though he has major power in telekinesis, it doesn't mean that he would know how to use it, he most likely doesn't enjoy doing it so what what was the point of saying that.

The Merchant
Lmao

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Azronger
Nadd is not a Sheevite. He hates Sheev. Avoid him.
Mind if I borrow that?

victreebelvictr
yeah go for it freedon, its not like you couldve found it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.