I Love Spiderman!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snazzypants
wow it is the coolest film ever and he is so believeable because he is sooo sweet!! what do you guys think? smokin' is bad for you

svicic
I agree TOTALLY. I mean I actually went out and tried to fly after I'd seen it cos I believed it so much............. OK SO I BROKE MY LEGS but it was worth it just to imagine I was him.... PLEASE DON'T THINK I'm weird cos I'm not. By the way do I know you?I think I recognise the name.... I LOVE KEANU REEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

snazzypants
i dont know where do you live? this is so strange cos i know someone called vicic, steph vicic do you know her? this is soooooooo wierd!!

trav6612
I would have to agree, I loved Spiderman, but maybe that's because of Mary Jane, aka Kirsten dunst.

duffy
I love the comics and the cartoons but the film was a letdown for me i just dont think toby made a good spiderman!!!!

snazzypants
who do you think would have been better then?

duffy
dont no.Its just i dont think he had the wit and carizma of the comic/cartoon spidy, he was a bit dull i think

snazzypants
i guess. his voice really got my goat... but the action scenes and flying through NY was really amazing in the cinema!! not quite the same effect on the small screen...

duffy
Yeah the action scenes were mostly good
but some bits where just to full of cheese, well to cheesey!

KidRock
I am Spider Man.

duffy
Really!!!
prove it.................What shoe size are you???

snazzypants
youve kept it a secret for a long time... saved anyone from certain death recently then?

Meli
What are you talking about?! Tobey Maguire is PERFECT for Spider-man! PERFECT! I love him!

doctorstrongbad
It was a good movie.

BlackC@t
Spider-Man 2 is my all-time favourite movie happy

Tobey rocks as Spidey!

Mr Parker
spiderman is a great character but the movies suck big time they totally buthered to death his character in that film.the cartoons were a LOT better.

doctorstrongbad
The cartoons were really good. I liked Spiderman and his Spider friends. He had Iceman and firestar on his team.

Paola
I loved Firestar yes

TWelling4Ever
I looooooooved that movie. Spidey is awesome! rock rock shifty thumb up thumb up yes

doctorstrongbad
It would be cool if they mad a cartoon moviw about Sider man and his Spider friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.