Swamp Thing Vs The Immortal Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
https://i.imgur.com/XNqinAD.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/XskNzW2.jpg

Baziemarc123
How is Swamp Thing beating Hulk?

carver9
Especially a Hulk that has become far more powerful recently.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
How is Swamp Thing beating Hulk?
How is hulk beating ST?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by xJLxKing
How is hulk beating ST? Oh you know how

xJLxKing
How?

Baziemarc123
How?

right because ST is immune to superior physical damage?

SquallX

Zack M
right because ST is immune to superior physical damage?

Superman couldn't do much to ST. ST basically owned Superman the last time they met.

carver9
Dont get what that have to do with Hulk. Superman isnt Hulk and Hulk isnt Superman.

Zack M
Superman>>>Hulk.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by Zack M
Superman couldn't do much to ST. ST basically owned Superman the last time they met.

proof?

Zack M
proof?

SUPERMAN VS SWAMP THING (REBIRTH)

Baziemarc123

a holding back superman? and Superman isn't Hulk

SquallX

carver9
Superman>>>Hulk.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9

So you think this will work on Hulk?

xJLxKing
So instead of actually telling us how Hulk will hurt ST, you just ignore the question.

Also, Superman > Hulk

carver9
The same way Superman did, by punching him except Hulk would punch harder.

You're opinion on Supes being superior. Hulk raw power is greater (far greater) imo.

Zack M
Yes, DCnU ST is a true Elemental. We saw what a lesser elemental (Poison Ivy) did to Damage (Who has unlimited strength).

carver9
That's Damage. Great character but he is no Hulk. No matter how much you want him to be.

Zack M
I never said he was Hulk, but he's up there. Too early to tell. ST is cut above top tiers, easily. He's a near universal creature attached to the Green.

Parmaniac
How? Hulk SMASH

I wasn't serious though but as you can see people here actually are laughing out loud

leonidas
when has st ever been punched out....? how does anyone beat st? shatter the planet? even that may not do it. in a neutral bf where there is nothing to smash to sever his connection and he has full powers i'm not sure how hulk can possibly win this. seems like a typical prep thread to me but i'd love to hear something that convinces me otherwise. /shrug

xJLxKing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.