Summers brothers Vs Scott family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.imgflip.com/2968nt.jpg

Vulcan/Alan Scott
Cyclops/Jade
Havok/Obsidian

No prep, no BFR.

https://i.imgflip.com/2968mh.jpg

beatboks
Vulcan is the only Summers brother that can match his opponent (given hes been shown to manipulate magic energy as well IIRC).
Once Havok and Cyk fall I dont see even him lasting long vs all 3.

Stoic
Originally posted by beatboks
Vulcan is the only Summers brother that can match his opponent (given hes been shown to manipulate magic energy as well IIRC).
Once Havok and Cyk fall I dont see even him lasting long vs all 3.

You don't see Vulcan destroying Jade and Obsidian with their own powers? This looks like it could easily be Vulcan's fight to lose.

beatboks
Originally posted by Stoic
You don't see Vulcan destroying Jade and Obsidian with their own powers? This looks like it could easily be Vulcan's fight to lose.

Given that several showings place Todd completely the equal of Shade. A guy who was outright stated to have power on a level that the Spectre would have trouble dealing with. combined with the fact that Todd has soloed the JSA (including Dr Fate, Hourman 1 million). Not to mention shit stomped his dad and Kyle Raynor teamed up (in a few panels). Created a shield around the JSA brownstone that Alan blastimg within while Star girl blasted from without couldnt breach until the evil spirits he was trying to keep out amped Courtney's cosmic rod (those spirits couldnt breach it ietjer5and very next issue Spectre struggled to contain them).

NO he's not beating Todd. His peak showings are simply not even close (or even near the ball park) to Todds peak, and frankly only close to the peak showings of Jen and her dad.

Vulcan might handle Alan or Jen solo. He might handle them with tje aid of a lessor aid. Hes not besting Todd/Obsidian who on his best sgowings can bend the space around Vulcan and erase him from existance (as he did to the space amada that was about to attack JLA in Underworld unleashed), can be multiple places at once fighting in each (earlier on in Underworld unleashed). Or simply BFR him to the shadowlands where he is the embodiment of and torment him with his greatest fears.

On his best showings Todd's more powerful than the rest of the JSA combined and can casually possess and control them to fight against each other.

riv6672
^^^jeez. shock

I read JSA, but honestly didnt recall Obsidian being that powerful, until your synopsis brought it back.

beatboks
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^jeez. shock

I read JSA, but honestly didnt recall Obsidian being that powerful, until your synopsis brought it back.

Prior to him tuning dark (and on the JSA) and learning the full capability of his power from Ian Karkull it was simply a case of not knowing what he was capable of. That being the case there was over a decade where at best we'd consider him high meta.

After that arc they did a lot of what they do for Jakeem Thunder and other ridiculously OP team members to make the rest of the team relevant. That's why he became the brownestone guard. A way of having him on the team while still using the rest of the team. The few times they used him were bs Gog and the evil spirits. Then of course we have that stupid plot device of the 4th reich aquiring an artifact that pre-emptively trapped him in an egg form b4 they engaged. After that arc we see him telling PG he has full use of his powers with none of the downside. Then of course he just never got used again b4 flashpoint except cameos and the one final move against the guy soloing the super enlarged JSA of Monument point.

krisblaze
Iirc you need something akin to planetary level light powers to match all out oblivion and Havok doesn't have the feats to match that.

abhilegend
Nobody here has book of willpower Alan has, so they lose.

riv6672
Originally posted by beatboks
Prior to him tuning dark (and on the JSA) and learning the full capability of his power from Ian Karkull it was simply a case of not knowing what he was capable of. That being the case there was over a decade where at best we'd consider him high meta.

After that arc they did a lot of what they do for Jakeem Thunder and other ridiculously OP team members to make the rest of the team relevant. That's why he became the brownestone guard. A way of having him on the team while still using the rest of the team. The few times they used him were bs Gog and the evil spirits. Then of course we have that stupid plot device of the 4th reich aquiring an artifact that pre-emptively trapped him in an egg form b4 they engaged. After that arc we see him telling PG he has full use of his powers with none of the downside. Then of course he just never got used again b4 flashpoint except cameos and the one final move against the guy soloing the super enlarged JSA of Monument point.
See, a lot of that i -do- remember!

StyleTime
Alan's group stomps tbh. The difference in abilities here is far too large. Cyke, for example, has no defensive options. Strong blasts will lose to strong blasts + shields.

leonidas
you dropped the "S" word in a hiv thread?

https://fat.gfycat.com/OptimalThoseFoal.gif

gird your loins my friend, for this thread is under the care and protection of kmc's number one defender, sir hiv:

horse

and he will not allow that type of logical response to go untrolled. gird. those. loins....

riv6672

One Big Mob
Vulcan is good for these battles. Havok would be relevant with an amp. Cyclops has no hope in hell to be in these battles outside the Phoenix Force.

The most popular Summers is also the most useless one with his little warm summer day level heat blasts.

Vulcan can't solo. Vulcan would have a decent fight against Jade though

riv6672
That gives me a better idea where this guy is at...thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.