Who can beat Super Thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Latest incarnations Of DCEU Superman and MCU Thor amalgam. With Storm breaker. No bfr, to the death.

Pick a team of 3 or less. Your team can be an amalgam as well.

No Lucy, Bruce Almighty, Thanos w/IG, Christopher Reeves

EDIT: Dr. Manhattan isn’t allowed.

Impediment
Dr. Manhattan could probably just disintegrate his opponent with a thought. In fact, I doubt anything could be done to Manhattan.

ShadowFyre
Im gonna throw a character out there.

Godzilla Flash Vision amalgam

WolvesofBabylon
This Amalgam could possibly defeat Thanos w IG. We know the power of Stormbreaker. Add in Supes combat Speed. Probably win via decapatation.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Impediment
Dr. Manhattan could probably just disintegrate his opponent with a thought. In fact, I doubt anything could be done to Manhattan.

OP allows Manhattan but no Reeves or Thanos W/IG, makes no sense as Manhattan would beat both them with a thought confused

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by steverules_2
OP allows Manhattan but no Reeves or Thanos W/IG, makes no sense as Manhattan would beat both them with a thought confused I was going to ban Manhattan as well but I didn't really see him as all powerful. He does have some limits.

ShadowFyre
I'll have a mod fix it.

steverules_2
What limits? I didn't see any

ShadowFyre
Well, he did get outsmarted by a human. And to say he could reality warp Chris Reeves or Thanks w/IG is borderline no limits fallacy. But I asked Impediment to change it because I feel if me and you were to actually debate this subject I would be on the losing side so Im just gonna have it fixed.

Impediment
Edited the OP to exclude Manhattan.

FrothByte
Maybe a Professor X / Hancock Amalgam?

playa1258
Smallville Superman

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Impediment
Edited the OP to exclude Manhattan.

Thank you.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by playa1258
Smallville Superman

Damn. Forgot about him honestly.

Surtur
What limits? I didn't see any

For starters....the most powerful person he's vaporized is Rorshach lol.

He also failed to see Adrian was evil.

carthage
Silver Surfer, Apocalypse, Professor Xavier, Possible JL Superman (if he can bfr)

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur

Adrian is as actually good.
The greatest good.

BruceSkywalker
Complete Ultra Instinct Goku smokin' smokin' rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

steverules_2
Originally posted by Surtur

There was no one powerful for him to vaporise

carthage
Nix Supes
The more I think about it his forge feat was faking insane

NemeBro
OP allows Manhattan but no Reeves or Thanos W/IG, makes no sense as Manhattan would beat both them with a thought confused Thanos with the IG is over billions of times more powerful than Dr. Manhattan lol wtf.

NemeBro
Anyway, for the low-hanging fruit individual characters who could are Genie from Aladdin, Sutter Cane from In the Mouth of Madness, probably Surfer from that shitty FF movie, the marble alien from the end of MIB, the Ancient Ones from Cabin in the Woods most likely, probably some more I'm forgetting.

Will think of some amalgations later.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carthage
Nix Supes
The more I think about it his forge feat was faking insane

He swung rocket raccoon around (With assistance from the thrusters) and held on to the point, rings that encompassed a STAR were spinning. Rocket even commented how there was no way he could do it.

He then, hops on, and for minutes on end, takes the full force of a Stars core in a concentrated beam...the mechanism he moved was also so large, it could shield a star...by FAR the greatest durability feat we have ever seen from a cinematic hero. Nothing even comes close from what I know.

That shit was so ridiculous...he then one shots the Black Order remnants, easily cleaves in two a space ship the size of a Skyscraper and can survive re-entry, and almost kills Thanos with the full IG.

Durability and power feats don't get any better...Strength is already ridiculous but maybe he can bench press a planet in the sequel for good measure because being strong enough to withstand the pressure of moving planetary sized rings isn't enough.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NemeBro
Anyway, for the low-hanging fruit individual characters who could are Genie from Aladdin, Sutter Cane from In the Mouth of Madness, probably Surfer from that shitty FF movie, the marble alien from the end of MIB, the Ancient Ones from Cabin in the Woods most likely, probably some more I'm forgetting.

Will think of some amalgations later.

Dude. Good list, I've totally forgotten about some of those characters.

playa1258
Q from Star Trek.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by playa1258
Q from Star Trek.

Another good one.

BruceSkywalker
disgruntled marvel, dceu and star wars idiotic fanboys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.