Godzilla Flash vs. 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Godzilla (IDW) with Flash powers gets randomly dropped on Marvel 616 Earth. Yes, his regen now works at Flash speeds. He is hell-bent on killing everything.

No bfr, last being standing, no mindphuckery.

Trans tier and down only. Save the earth. Have fun.

And before ppl say he is op. This is just a amalgam of two low heralds. Shouldn't be that hard.

DarkSaint85
Aquarian.

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil stops him.

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Aquarian.

lol

i don't think so...

DarkSaint85
Why not

ShadowFyre
Im not familiar with Aquarian. Bout to look it up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im not familiar with Aquarian. Bout to look it up

DarkSaint spent half of his KMC life wanking Aquarian and you're not familiar with him.

Good job, DS laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
No shit, like I can't even recall having ever even heard of him.

DarkSaint85
Because he owns.

leonidas
because cap could still move, and so could everyone else inside his shield. godzilla doesn't have to be moving at light speed to squash him. he just needs to take a normal step and turn him into paste. also, we've never seen the shield work on something like this. a 150 000 ton, 350 feet tall monster moving ftl. i've got a hard time believing his shield would simply remove all that energy quickly enough before godzilla just squished him with whatever remained of his forward momentum.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
because cap could still move, and so could everyone else inside his shield. godzilla doesn't have to be moving at light speed to squash him. he just needs to take a normal step and turn him into paste. also, we've never seen the shield work on something like this. a 150 000 ton, 350 feet tall monster moving ftl. i've got a hard time believing his shield would simply remove all that energy quickly enough before godzilla just squished him with whatever remained of his forward momentum.

Nah.

https://s5.postimg.cc/kmc1bp3fb/CAANN07_17a.jpg

A 150,000 ton kaiju is def above that energy threshold.

And it's instantantaneous.

Forward momentum? What's that?

https://s5.postimg.cc/ikbjxg5g7/M2_N1-_V1-057-012.jpg

ShadowFyre
Noooooow I remember him. I don't know why solar bolt sounds so cheesy to me

"Id"
Why not

Godzilla drops the peoples elbow on Aquarian

DarkSaint85
I HAVE MOAR

https://s5.postimg.cc/q0685i3rr/CAANN07_07a.jpg

https://s5.postimg.cc/dmxzcc3h3/M2_N1-_V1-057-009.jpg

https://s5.postimg.cc/72m0eiaon/Quasar04_008.jpg

As soon as Flashira gets near him, he'll shut off. Simple as.

StiltmanFTW
Good to see Solarr.

Is he still alive in ther Marvel Universe?

ShadowFyre
Flashira....nice

zopzop
The Null Field contained a being powerful enough to devour the universe (fun fact, he collapsed in on himself because of the Null Field but went on to destroy 8 alternate universes), Nth Man :
https://s14.postimg.cc/n45gx7drx/image.jpg
And if it's the size of the field that you doubt, he covered all of Project Pegasus with it:
https://s14.postimg.cc/51ce5zpn1/image.jpg

ShadowFyre
So apparently Aquarian is the only one?

leonidas

ShadowFyre
I like to see fellow Godzilla fans. He rarely gets put in threads. It's always the same Superman/Thor/hulk threads.

One Big Mob
Godzilla steps on Aquarian and falls flat on his face. It's like he tried to walk on air while thinking it's still ground.

Go walk off any elevated thing in your house and that's Godzilla stepping on Aquarian. Aquarian is the air being unharmed by the guy walking off his bed to test it out

Aquarian is Aquarian

leonidas
lol what? the field the only nullifies motion/force/momentum beyond a certain threshold. if the field is tight it would be weird--most of his foot would be outside the influence and only a tiny bit would be influenced at all. if he widened the field to max, godzilla would move as freely as anyone else does including cap who actually beat aquarian up while both were within the field. he might nullify the speed, but godzilla's own plodding motion would be wayyyy moe than enough to crush aquarian even on accident.

SquallX
Which Godzilla are we using?

Final Wars for instance survived the impact from a meteor point blank with no damage to him.

leonidas
the version isn't really important to the particular discussion we were having. in most of the scans that were shown, what happened after the object or person entered the field (see cap's shield, see the wall segment, see the guy who landed on his butt, etc...)? THEY FELL DOWN. now imagine godzilla is attacking at super speed then a part of his speed is nullified. what happens? his foot continues its downward motion, just with much less force. result? aquarian paste.

DarkSaint85
It FLOATS down.

That's what happens.

Flashira will stop.....and his kinetic energy will be gone. All of it.

Regardless of whether it's KE from Godzilla's muscles, gravity and mass, or the Speed Force. It'll all go. In effect, Flashira will be weightless when his for touches Aquarian.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by SquallX
Which Godzilla are we using?

Final Wars for instance survived the impact from a meteor point blank with no damage to him.

IDW comic Godzilla. Tanked a black hole, killed his universes God, Zeus depleted all his power just trying to ko him.

ShadowFyre
And thanks to everybody that participated in this thread. I know it's a wierd one.

DarkSaint85
I tried to take it easy on Leo, as it was his 50th birthday last week.

zopzop
Do people not understand that gravity itself is negated i the Null Field? Godzilla won't be stepping on anything. And I've already posted scans showing how large Aquarian can make the Null FIeld. He covered all of Project Pegasus with it. It's strong enough to stop a universe level destroyer in his tracks. What's left to debate?

leonidas
It FLOATS down.

That's what happens.

Flashira will stop.....and his kinetic energy will be gone. All of it.

Regardless of whether it's KE from Godzilla's muscles, gravity and mass, or the Speed Force. It'll all go. In effect, Flashira will be weightless when his for touches Aquarian.

except that is not what happened to the shield, to the guy who hit the field and FELL, to the wall that continued to fall, though it was lighter. and his field is tiny and the effort of increasing it to godzilla size was clearly extremely taxing AND it wouldn't stop him totally, like it didn't stop cap. but let's say you were right, he could somehow extend the field and not kill himself from the exertion, (not sure he could do that for long) and that it slowed him to the point where godzilla, for some reason, couldn't even do what cap did--basic motor movement. that is still kinda useless since aquarian has, literally, no way of conceivably harming godzilla. lol and it wouldn't help any because anyone that wanted to capitalize would need to enter the field to take advantage of it. and i've not even begun to explore the ways godzilla could attack him without ever having to enter the field to begin with. it's kind of a fun little issue, but zop's right, this isn't really debatable. even in my age-enfeebled state. sneer

ps--the field explicitly, multiple times, did NOT negate gravity (and if it did aquarian would himself float away, as he has done when he's walked on air in the past) , and equating some energy manipulator, regardless of how powerful claims make him out to be, with godzilla, makes...no sense.

DarkSaint85
except that is not what happened to the shield, to the guy who hit the field and FELL, to the wall that continued to fall, though it was lighter.

The wall scan clearly states that as soon as it neared them, it FLOATED down.

The others fell without being on top. The wall was on top, and it floated down.

That was when he had JUST gotten his powers. Later on (in the cosmic cube showing):
https://s5.postimg.cc/ms1qsghhz/CAANN07_06a.jpg

He was able to casually walk around and shut entire systems down.

He did it to the Nth Man. Who as Zop pointed out, was multi-dimensional.

He can go beyond reducing people to being powerless. He can actually KO them:
https://s5.postimg.cc/gkqcsalqv/CAANN07_13a.jpg

https://s5.postimg.cc/vsfj44sd3/Marvel_Two-in-_One064-07.jpg
Here is another of him effortlessly expanding. A much smaller area, true, 100% - but it shows he doesn't need to kill himself doing so.

One Big Mob
lol what? the field the only nullifies motion/force/momentum beyond a certain threshold. if the field is tight it would be weird--most of his foot would be outside the influence and only a tiny bit would be influenced at all. if he widened the field to max, godzilla would move as freely as anyone else does including cap who actually beat aquarian up while both were within the field. he might nullify the speed, but godzilla's own plodding motion would be wayyyy moe than enough to crush aquarian even on accident. Aquarian's field will act as Godzillas biggest weakness - the absence of solid ground.

He'll be like "I'm sure glad I get to step on this solid glowing thing! Oh no, it's like I'm stepping on nothin..." and then he knocks himself out faceplanting.

leonidas
ok, ok, ima drop this. dropping cap to a knee certainly=/= ko'ing friggin godzilla. lol and imagine (it's actually kinda fun doing so) if he expanded his shield to the size of the one with the deer. that might mean a PART of godzilla's foot had it's inertia dampened to almost nothing, and part would keep on at it's normal pace. that's a pretty strange dynamic. he might lose a part of a foot? lol that wouldn't meaningless to him given his healing factor and damage soak, but it would also teach him a lesson about the field and he'd be forced to try something else. and given his displayed intelligence, he could make very good use out of the sf.

the whole scenario, aquarian and godzilla w/sf is funny, start to finish.

One Big Mob
Aquarian turns Godzilla weightless from only his foot, and then throws Godzilla about 50-60 yards away. He does this enough times to bfr Godzilla

leonidas
way to bury the lead. thumb up

One Big Mob
The secret is I don't even pretend to know how Aquarians power works. I only assume that if someone dropped a boulder sized star on him that he'd catch it harmlessly and kick it for a field goal that he'd miss because his aim is terrible

Parmaniac
Let's do a Godzilla Aquarian vs. 616 thread

ShadowFyre
So Aquarian is the only one who can potentially stop Flashira? I don't know why but I really get a kick out of thinking about Godzilla running around ftl crushing everything.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Let's do a Godzilla Aquarian vs. 616 thread

laughing

ShadowFyre
How high was I when I made this? Anybody know?

leonidas
better question: how high was ds when he chose to wank that loser aquarian? thumb up

ShadowFyre
better question: how high was ds when he chose to wank that loser aquarian? thumb up

🤣🤣

After rereading all of the comments I am left more confused I think.

leonidas
yeah, this thread was something, for sure--something full of awesome. thumb up

Parmaniac
I actually really enjoyed this thread. thumb up

DarkSaint85

Loser???

You're looking at the current Mid Herald champ, my friend thumb up

Badabing
Aquarian is banned from KMC until further notice.

MrMind
godzilla running at ftl will destroy the entire earth

so he would just be floating in space after 2 seconds

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by MrMind
godzilla running at ftl will destroy the entire earth

so he would just be floating in space after 2 seconds

Well yeah, in real world physics. He has the speed force tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.