MCU Iron Man vs MCU Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Fight takes place in an evacuated city.
- Tony is in his Infinity War nano-armour.
- Hulk has his Ragnarok gladiator gear.
- Opponents start 50 feet apart.

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Not sure. Will say this though. Aside from Cap. IM was as close to his 616 counterpart as one can get.

TheVaultDweller
It took long enough, but it was worth it. His new suit was a HUGE improvement over any previous versions IMO. Veronica might have it in pure strength, but that's about it I think.

Impediment
USE SPOILERS!

WolvesofBabylon
Iron Man. Hulk is 2nd tier now.

ares834
Stark wins.

He was able to make Thanos bleed despite the fact that he had four gems at the time. Comparatively, Thanos manhandled Hulk so badly that he pussied out for the rest of the film.

xPRIMEx
Iron Man

carthage
Tony

TheVaultDweller
I don't think things will stay this way with the Hulk though. IIRC, it was mentioned by the filmmakers that Ragnarok was the first part in a three-part Hulk story, and I am assuming the humbling he got in Infinity War was part two. So, I really think that a big plot point of the next Avengers film will be getting the Hulk back in action again. And when he does, I won't be surprised if he actually receives an amp at that point.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't think things will stay this way with the Hulk though. IIRC, it was mentioned by the filmmakers that Ragnarok was the first part in a three-part Hulk story, and I am assuming the humbling he got in Infinity War was part two. So, I really think that a big plot point of the next Avengers film will be getting the Hulk back in action again. And when he does, I won't be surprised if he actually receives an amp at that point.

I agree

Inhuman
I hope they don't show Hulk rage boosting and stomping Thanos next film (with or without the Gauntlet). That would be dumb because Hulk has never done that in the comics to Thanos.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Inhuman
I hope they don't show Hulk rage boosting and stomping Thanos next film (with or without the Gauntlet). That would be dumb because Hulk has never done that in the comics to Thanos.

I don't know about stomp, but make more of a meaningful impact. Maybe engaging Thanos in H2H to buy time for the others to pull off some plan, or be the one to yank off the gauntlet while the others have Thanos distracted/pinned down/something along those lines.

Because I don't think it's the fact that Thanos beat up the Hulk that gets people. It's the fact that he b*tched out for the rest of the movie because of it. I honestly think the reaction would have been a lot different if say, for example, he had finally re-emerged at the end of the film and tore apart Cull Obsidian. But Banner, in a one-armed Hulkbuster suit, had to instead.

But yes, I think this is all just part of a bigger story arc.

Nephthys
I think Hulk still wins but its a very good fight.

Josh_Alexander
Iron Man. The Nano Suit is very versatile.

TheBadguy
I think people are missing that Thanos was holding back in these fights and he only used the stones when we saw him close his fist and summon the energy its not like he was constantly walking around amped with stone power.

Darth Thor
IM wins.

He already won in AOU as admitted by Bruce. This new armour is a massive improvement.

Psychotron
To be fair, Tony only won in AoU due to Veronica. Hulk would have beaten him if he didn't have those spare parts.

Darth Thor
Yeah but Bleeding Edge seems far superior to Veronica tbh.

Estacado
Found it funny that Bruce was mocking Black Dwarf and said "This suit has kicked the crap out of the Hulk."

Psychotron
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah but Bleeding Edge seems far superior to Veronica tbh.

It is, overall. I'm not sure it packs the same punch, however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.