Obama vs. Putin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
- Who was more powerful?
- Who is more intelligent?
- Who is the more skilled politician?
- Who was more personally successful?
- Who was better for their country?
- Who was better for the world?

SquallX
Originally posted by The Ellimist
- Who was more powerful?

Putin
Equal overall. Am sure they one up each other in certain areas
Putin
Putin
Putin
None

snowdragon
- Who was more powerful? Toss Up
- Who is more intelligent? Putin
- Who is the more skilled politician? Putin
- Who was more personally successful? Putin
- Who was better for their country? Obama
- Who was better for the world? Obama

Nibedicus
t-wFKNy0MZQ

dadudemon
Originally posted by SquallX
Putin
Equal overall. Am sure they one up each other in certain areas
Putin
Putin
Putin
None

thumb up

My list is almost the same except I say Putin is significantly more intelligent.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
- Who was more powerful? Toss Up
- Who is more intelligent? Putin
- Who is the more skilled politician? Putin
- Who was more personally successful? Putin
- Who was better for their country? Obama
- Who was better for the world? Obama

I agree with this guy ^

Flyattractor
You left out "Who Really Colluded with the Russians aka Putin?

And the answer to that is...
XsFR8DbSRQE

Stigma
Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

My list is almost the same except I say Putin is significantly more intelligent.
Agreed thumb up

The Ellimist
Obama was magna cum laude from Harvard Law School so I'd need to see evidence that Putin is "significantly more intelligent" than him.

I'm also not sure if I buy that Putin is more powerful than Obama was; he obviously has more power relative to his country, but the United States is so much more important that it might not give him more power than Obama in an absolute sense.

Nibedicus
I guess ppl didn't see the Putin intellect "feats" I posted.

See: (0:40-0:45)

He was able to beat 2 chess grandmasters with one move each while judo throwing a bear trying to ambush him from behind.

Take that Obama!

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I guess ppl didn't see the Putin intellect "feats" I posted.

See: (0:40-0:45)

He was able to beat 2 chess grandmasters with one move each while judo throwing a bear trying to ambush him from behind.

Take that Obama!

Sounds like a poor comrade's Teddy Roosevelt #notimpressed

Flyattractor
Well Teddy was pretty PROGRESSIVE...

dadudemon
Obama was magna cum laude from Harvard Law School so I'd need to see evidence that Putin is "significantly more intelligent" than him.

I'll need to see evidence that the 2/3 of people who graduated with the same honors as Obama at the time, actually has any meaningful significance to his intelligence.

And the fact that Putin worked for an intelligence and counter-intelligence organization should indicate his intelligence (this is a joke...a pun on the word "intelligence"wink.

But, yeah, for me, I think it is quite obvious who is he more intelligent person considering the chess games that Putin plays and the games the Obama played. I don't think there's even a legit comparison between the two. Obama is smart and educated but he's not playing on the same level as someone like Putin.

I'm also not sure if I buy that Putin is more powerful than Obama was; he obviously has more power relative to his country, but the United States is so much more important that it might not give him more power than Obama in an absolute sense.

You could be right, but I think Putin has more absolute power, as well. Obama was held back by checks, balances, and a conscience.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon

Well Russia is a Criminal Government so that would give Putin a lot of Freedom on what ever he wants to do.

Nibedicus
Sounds like a poor comrade's Teddy Roosevelt #notimpressed

Hey! Barry's no Teddy. Teddy is solid mid-herald tier.

This is a Barry vs Vladdy fight. "Feats" or GTFO!

Kurk
More Powerful? Putin obviously. He's the world's richest person and has plenty of other billionaires under his thumb.

More intelligent?
Both are in different ways. Obama is book-smart and obviously has a very high IQ, but has made some really dumbass mistakes that someone with common sense wouldn't have (e.g cash for clunkers).

Putin may not have the same formal education, but having worked for the Russian NSA equivalent he's still up there in IQ. What Obama has over him in IQ he has tenfold more of in common f*cking sense lol.

That said, I'd say Obama is more intelligent in regards to IQ. Putin = Gus Fring; Obama = Walter White.

Skilled Politician? Neither are exceptional in this category IMO.

More personally successful? I'd say Putin due to his money + power.

Better for country? Putin BY FAR. Did a complete 180 to Boris Yeltsin; strengthened Russia after communism. Enough said.

Better for the world? This is 100% subjective, so I'd go with Putin.

DarthSkywalker0
Obama has said on multiple occasions that he didn't deserve to get into Harvard.

DarthSkywalker0
1. Obama
2. Putin
3. Putin
4. Putin
5. Neither was good for their country
6. Neither was good for the world.

Flyattractor
Thank The Great Nothing for Affirmative Action.

Adam_PoE
Look at all the phags lining up to suck Putin's cock.

|King Joker|

Bashar Teg
history will mock them as the stooges who trusted an openly hostile foreign power, and called themselves patriots

Kurk
Honestly, if I were some smart af scientist, I would defect to Russia or China where science is less taboo and where social-standards/ethics don't exist.

I'm thinking of the first cloning facilities in China; the neurosurgeon who's going to perform the head-transplant there. Neither of those two things are possible in the USA.

SquallX

dadudemon

|King Joker|

JKBart
- Who was more powerful? Obama. Putin had 2 times higher power over his country, but honestly, mid-tier power over USA > authority over Russia.

- Who is more intelligent? Honestly, toss up. Putin seems more intelligent because his political moves were more intelligent, but that's just one area.

- Who is the more skilled politician? Putin.

- Who was more personally successful? Putin.

- Who was better for their country? For the country's standing and politics? Putin. But for the citizens themselves? Obama no contest lol.

- Who was better for the world? Neither was good kek

Putinbot1
Obama is more self-assured, he doesn't have photographs taken of himself in various stages of undress.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517383/Russias-Vladimir-Putin-gay-claims-controversial-new-biography.html

I have no problem if history proves Putin is gay, however, his hypocrisy towards Russian homosexuals is hilarious if true.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Obama has said on multiple occasions that he didn't deserve to get into Harvard.

OK but he clearly did, lol.

SunRazer
Not too knowledgeable on Putin, but:

- Who was more powerful?

1. Probably Putin. Forbes' list of The World's Most Powerful People has Obama above Putin from 2009-2012 when Putin was Prime Minister, then Putin above Obama from 2012-2015 when he was President. That makes sense, I suppose.

2. Difficult to say; won't take a strong position on it now.

3. I'd say Putin, for his feat of maneuvering himself into power for an unbroken twenty years even with position changes. I believe Obama's relationship with Congress was one of the aspects of his presidency that even his advocates criticised. So it shouldn't really be a contest.

4. Putin, just going off their period of relevance in the world. Again, no contest.

5. Neither were "good" in my opinion, but to my knowledge Obama's done more to advance civil rights and combat injustices in his country. Lots to criticise as well, but I think that's better than what Putin's done for his citizens. Don't really care about their advancements for their states, though I believe Obama's been better for his country's image abroad as well.

6. Again, I think neither can be described as "good", but Obama comes out on top for his role in the Paris climate accord. Not aware of any comparable advancements for humanity on Putin's end. Both are embracing dangerous nuclear initiatives, it seems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.