IW Spider-Man vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Fight takes place in the Asgardian courtyard from Ragnarok when Hela killed the Asgardian army.

Both start 100 feet apart.

Anything goes. No BFR. Winner by KO.

steverules_2
BP

If Cap can get the better of Spider-man BP certainly can even with the Iron spider suit

carthage

Khazra Reborn
In a movie they'd some how make T'Charlie win, by taking advantage of Peter's lack of experience, or whatever. Basically they'd just pull the old 'lol, he's a kid so he loses". But if you actually compare what they've both done, Peter should break BP in half like a stick.

ShadowFyre
Wrong thread Carthage.

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa stomps

carthage
Oh I thought it was Tony and Peter versus Tchalla
😂

$on OF krypton
stalemate - peter keeps swinging from building to another hoping to avoid the claws, while T'challa avoids the webs.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
Fight takes place in the Asgardian courtyard from Ragnarok when Hela killed the Asgardian army.

Both start 100 feet apart.

Anything goes. No BFR. Winner by KO.

Spiderman wins. Spiderman wins by manhandling BP. As easy as that.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
In a movie they'd some how make T'Charlie win, by taking advantage of Peter's lack of experience, or whatever. Basically they'd just pull the old 'lol, he's a kid so he loses". But if you actually compare what they've both done, Peter should break BP in half like a stick. Yeah tbh. Peter should have ragdolled Cap with pretty much no effort. A punch from Cap should put Cap more at risk of breaking his knuckles than of hurting Peter, since Cap is demonstrably weaker than Bucky's metal arm, but Peter manipulated it against his will like it was a toy.

TheVaultDweller
Civil War had some glaring inconsistencies where power levels are concerned. Hell, at one point during the final battle, Iron Man catches a punch from Winter Soldier's metal arm and stops it. Later, the same arm that could stop a punch from the metal arm gets overpowered and forced upwards by Bucky's human arm (which, using Captain America as a measuring stick, is at best half as strong as the metal one, assuming the two Super Soldiers have comparable stats otherwise). Strength levels in that movie went up and down as the plot dictated.

Darth Thor
They are still gimping Spidey despite all the upgrades. Star Lord took him hostage pretty easily. I hope he learns to use his Spider-Sense properly and becomes a better fighter because of it.

So yeah BP would waste him atm.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah I didn't really care for Spiderman being given Spider-Sense only to have it be all but useless in an actual fight. Also for all of Spidermans capabilities including the Iron Spider suit, he still manages to under perform until the fight with Thanos. Though we were moving away from the MCU heroes treating Spiderman as some kids yet here we are

As for this thread, BP would still win unless Spiderman gets really creative with his webbing.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
They are still gimping Spidey despite all the upgrades. Star Lord took him hostage pretty easily. I hope he learns to use his Spider-Sense properly and becomes a better fighter because of it.

So yeah BP would waste him atm.

To be fair Star-Lord caught them all off guard, including Tony as well. And while Peter has the spider sense, Tony's armor has an onboard AI that is supposed to be watching his back. And we know his suits contain all manner of scanners and such, including ones for heat signatures and life signs. Speaking of, so should Spidey's, based on what we see in Homecoming (both the AI and things like surveillance mode etc.). Because I highly doubt his space-capable Iron Spider suit doesn't have features his standard suit does. So, I chalk that whole thing up to PIS.

Darth Thor
^ Yeah but unfortunately he suffers from PIS every time he goes up against a Main MCU Hero. Given that I have no doubt BP would waste him if they faced off in the next Avengers film.

Estacado
BP.

Spidey is still a chump.

Psychotron
Spider-man should win, but he won't. Marvel is jobbing him out to every big name character they have just to put Sony in their place.

$on OF krypton
T'challa has more fighting experience, he is a trained warrior. Maybe a mistake from spidey earns BP the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.