Unworthy Thor vs Low Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Unworthy Thor (with Jarnjborn) vs low herald category.

How many do you think can Odinson beat for majority?

deathslash
Supergirl and superboy lose. thumb up

ShadowFyre
That's a long ass list bro. He can kill most of them with a god blast or Jarnborn, but some of them he's gonna have a hard time getting to or getting around their powerset.

ShadowFyre
Lol @ professor X.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol @ professor X. charles put him to sleep casually iirc and red skull with his powers mind controlled him

Philosophía
Originally posted by Sin I AM
charles put him to sleep casually iirc and red skull with his powers mind controlled him thumb up

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111284868/5427551-9835417996-54275.jpg

He wasn't even focused specifically on Thor.

Originally posted by abhilegend

How many do you think can Odinson beat for majority?

I think at least a third of them beat him.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend

Just from a quick look at that list, the following low heralds would beat Unworthy Thor for the majority:
Marrina (Leviathan) and LOL at her being low herald, The Ray, Enchantress, Exodus, Prof. X, Shadow King, Starhawk, Manchester Black, Snowbird, Stryfe, Super-Skrull, Doomsday, Cassandra Nova, Dr. Polaris, Makkari, and Power Girl.

Some of people I listed would honestly ROFLStomp Mjolnirless Thor.

carver9
Why is Ultron listed as a low Herald. I cant think of a single High herald that could beat him. That list is jacked and it shouldn't mean this version of Thor is low Herald since some of them could beat the High Herald crew as well.

leonidas
his lightning could ko a lot of people on that list, but there are quite a few who could finish him.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Sin I AM
charles put him to sleep casually iirc and red skull with his powers mind controlled him

I know. That's why it's stupid. Thor loses that one hard.

MrMind
Originally posted by deathslash
Supergirl and superboy lose. thumb up
supergirl can beat the **** out of thor with hammer

Damborgson
We have DoS Doomsday listed as a low herald ? Why ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Apocalypse, Apollo, Aquaman (DCNU), Cir-El, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Doomsday (DOS), Doctor Doom, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hercules (Immortal), Invincible, Iron Man, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Kalibak, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Magneto (U), Major Force, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Power Girl, Professor X, Raven, Ronan the Accuser, Super Skrull, Superboy, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultron, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Zauriel

Those should beat him imo. Rest dunno.

carver9
Iron man isnt beating Thor for the majority. No.

Galan007
Originally posted by Damborgson
We have DoS Doomsday listed as a low herald ? Why ? Because when that list was originally made, people didn't know any better.

There was a LONG time on the forum where DoS DD was regarded by most as relatively weak. Only in recent years has that outlook changed, tbh.

panthergod
Originally posted by Damborgson
We have DoS Doomsday listed as a low herald ? Why ?

Marvel fanboys have beendeliberately lying about the fact that DoS DD was FAR above top tiers for years, in order to pretend as if Killing DD wasn't a far beyond top tier showing for Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by panthergod
Marvel fanboys have beendeliberately lying about the fact that DoS DD was FAR above top tiers for years, in order to pretend as if Killing DD wasn't a far beyond top tier showing for Superman.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Beyond top tier. Laughable. Far beyond top tier. Now that's funny.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Iron man isnt beating Thor for the majority. No.

That's because you know nothing about Iron Man.

supremthor
I think "The Atom" takes out everyone on that list.
His seriously the most underrated character in both universes.

Facee
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Apocalypse, Apollo, Aquaman (DCNU), Cir-El, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Doomsday (DOS), Doctor Doom, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hercules (Immortal), Invincible, Iron Man, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Kalibak, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Magneto (U), Major Force, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Power Girl, Professor X, Raven, Ronan the Accuser, Super Skrull, Superboy, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultron, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Zauriel

Those should beat him imo. Rest dunno.

Mar-Vell ? I love you no expression

panthergod
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Beyond top tier. Laughable. Far beyond top tier. Now that's funny.

whats funny is that you think that statement is up for debate. Thats specifically stated in the books by Superman. DoS DD was the most physically powerful being Superman had fought up to that point in Post Crisis continuity.. including Pocket Universe Kryptonians.

deathslash
whats funny is that you think that statement is up for debate. Thats specifically stated in the books by Superman. DoS DD was the most physically powerful being Superman had fought up to that point in Post Crisis continuity.. including Pocket Universe Kryptonians. tough thou he may be, doomsday should still get chopped up.

One Big Mob
Drax has survived going through a sun. Frankie has nova'd a sun in her face. Mar-Vell absorbed enough energy in him to create a sun in the Negative Zone. Phalanx Ultron has ways around the center of a nova too via downloading into another body. Too bad Thor couldn't download into a more powerful body like Silver Surfer if he ever went against a sun again.

I think it goes without saying that he loses against those beings

cdtm
Why is Ultron listed as a low Herald. I cant think of a single High herald that could beat him. That list is jacked and it shouldn't mean this version of Thor is low Herald since some of them could beat the High Herald crew as well.

Plenty could beat Utron. Surfer could, easily. Maxima could, easily. Orion could, easily. Green Lantern could, easily.. Superman could, easily.

carver9
whats funny is that you think that statement is up for debate. Thats specifically stated in the books by Superman. DoS DD was the most physically powerful being Superman had fought up to that point in Post Crisis continuity.. including Pocket Universe Kryptonians.

And Maxima was merking him. DOS Doomsday was powerful but thinking that is an above top tier ft is crazy... especially if we went in and dissect how powerful those characters were during that story by that writer.

krisblaze
Carter is correct.

Low herald might not have been a fair assessment, but the recent trans/skyfather level interpretation has gone too far.

abhilegend
And Maxima was merking him. DOS Doomsday was powerful but thinking that is an above top tier ft is crazy... especially if we went in and dissect how powerful those characters were during that story by that writer.
Maxima was merking DOS Doomsday?

facepalm

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze
Carter is correct.

Low herald might not have been a fair assessment, but the recent trans/skyfather level interpretation has gone too far.

Carver is correct that Maxima was "merking him"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.