Korean Peace Talks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
So we had a landmark occasion yesterday, Kim Jung-un met face-to-face with President Moon Jae-in. I'm thoroughly impressed with Moon thus far over this and hoping that he and Kim can hash out a peace agreement that's beneficial to all; finding common ground in their shared cultures.

Trump's the one unknown, as I can see his unhinged brain buttf*cking whatever peace agreement Moon and Kim hammered out, but I can also see that unhinged arrogance, ego and belligerent attitude both working along side Kim's similar attributes and helping here. 70/30 at this point. Sure Donald's going to try and take credit for any positives that come out of this as that's just who he is and that's an overall 'who cares' if it leads to a peaceful Korean peninsula.

Your thoughts on the meeting?

dadudemon
Very big deal.

I like it.

Trump will take credit for this. Does he deserve the credit, however?

I don't just like it, I love it. This has been one of the things I wanted to see resolved: ending the Cuba Embargo, Puerto Rico becoming a state, and Unified Korea.

The Ellimist
I like it too. I viewed North Korea as a non-trivial existential threat, and these talks decrease those odds substantially.

JKBart
now if only iran nuked israel to hell we would finally have peace

The Ellimist
if Iran nukes Israel, be prepared for another 50 years of American freedom in the middle east.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by The Ellimist
if Iran nukes Israel, be prepared for another 50 years of American freedom in the middle east.
Originally posted by JKBart
now if only iran nuked israel to hell we would finally have peace

Confirmed Anti-Semite aka RACISTS!!

Not surprising at all.

The Ellimist
I'm pretty sure you're a troll but in the slight chance that you're just really stupid, my post wasn't even remotely anti-semitic or even anti-Israel.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'm pretty sure you're a troll but in the slight chance that you're just really stupid, my post wasn't even remotely anti-semitic or even anti-Israel.

Nope. It was Pretty Racist.

or should I say UGLY Racist?

samhain
Hopeful about this meeting and what could arise from it.

Somebody mentioned a unified Korea, is that what's on the table here? One Korea under one leader? If so, who? Don't see Kim relinquishing much of his power, which I find odd as I've never seen him as power hungry, even going back to before his father died. He has always struck me as the kind of guy who wants to shoot a gold AK-47 at nothing off his yacht, bang some hookers then watch The Matrix.

Robtard
Unified was probably the wrong word he used.

I see more of a peaceful coexistence and trading partners to start off with. NK's citizens would benefit immensely from SK's food supplies alone and Kim could spin that into his favor. He's feeding his people.

BackFire
It's nice and all, but I'm extremely skeptical that Kim will keep this going. I think in a few months he'll be back to his normal dick waving horseshit.

Robtard
Agreed to that being the most likely outcome, but it really depends on what Kim can get out of this and how he can make himself look to NK's population, it's all about perception to guys like him. If he can get a trade contract that's favorable, he's probably willing to scale back his nuclear arsenal some, keeping enough as to still appear tough.

Which is going to be interesting if something like that is what Moon and Kim agree to; Kim reduces nukes by 'X' amount and Moon agrees to provide NK with 'X' amount of needed items, food, medicines, etc. Means Trump's going to have to likely openly accept that NK is a legit nuclear power and be the first US president to do so, that or risk scuttling the peace deal.

BackFire
I think even if he gets what he wants, NK will revert back to their status quo in the not too distant future. It has happened before.

But yeah I think you're right, either way, NK will probably remain a nuclear power at this point. The world will just have to accept that I guess.

Surtur

Tzeentch
Originally posted by dadudemon
Very big deal.

I like it.

Trump will take credit for this. Does he deserve the credit, however?

I don't just like it, I love it. This has been one of the things I wanted to see resolved: ending the Cuba Embargo, Puerto Rico becoming a state, and Unified Korea. If Kim actually manages to calm the **** down and enter the global community, I will give Trump (and his administration) credit for it, even if his contribution was minimal. That might not be the most logical line of thinking, but I know that I would give Obama that benefit.

Jmanghan
Trump is going to **** it up.

DarthSkywalker0
yay

Flyattractor
Little Kimmy Caved to the Power of the Trump!

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan

I know you're saying this cuz you think it will happen. Sad thing is, some in this country are probably saying it because they *hope* it happens. They do not want Trump to have any success at all.

dadudemon
Pretty much everyone is right in this thread.

It's wonderful news.

Trump will take credit.

Trump may **** it up.

And people probably hope Trump does because they'd rather wallow in partisan bullshittery than actually care about the improvement and salvation of 25 million lives.

Surtur
Pretty much everyone is right in this thread.

It's wonderful news.

Trump will take credit.

Trump may **** it up.

And people probably hope Trump does because they'd rather wallow in partisan bullshittery than actually care about the improvement and salvation of 25 million lives.

Bingo, and that is how you spot the true crazies. It is one thing to want Trump to fail at things you are against. Of course they want him to fail at building the wall. Some just want him to fail, period.

It's why this tweet is so funny:

"How long before a federal judge in Hawaii orders the Korean War must continue"

Because after you stop to think about it...you slowly realize holy shit in the present day this is not out of the realm of possibility. We'll ban best friends and times of peace.

Flyattractor
https://i.imgflip.com/gphc6.jpg

Flyattractor
Hey! Good NEWS KIMMY!

Oh Oh Look Who S.Korea gives Peace Credit to!!!

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hey! Good NEWS KIMMY!

Oh Oh Look Who S.Korea gives Peace Credit to!!!

Leftists definitely hated hearing this.

If these peace talks succeed what I look forward to most is the leftist spin. I can't say how much credit Trump would deserve, if any. I do think if there was even a tiny bit of credit owed to him...leftist cucks in the media would do everything to spin it and take even that tiny bit of credit away. Because we're dealing with straight up psychopaths now, the Kanye West controversy expsosed this.

And bonus points if they can somehow try to say Obama really deserves credit.

Flyattractor
More like a case of....

https://i.imgflip.com/1s0tvr.jpg

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/FWLuTDs.jpg

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/FWLuTDs.jpg

Pres Trump has no words to respond to that so....

http://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/trump-laughing.jpg

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/EbCJSdE.jpg

Flyattractor
Pretty Much.

That or The Looney Left will start up "TRUMP COLLUDED with the NORKS" Conspiracy next.

dadudemon
Oh, I see.

If Trump bullying KJU over Twitter is what caused this...yeah, Trump deserves credit.

Flyattractor
You MOCK the POWER of The TWITTER !?

Surtur
Oh, I see.

If Trump bullying KJU over Twitter is what caused this...yeah, Trump deserves credit.

It's kinda funny to think about, while at the same time...is it that crazy a notion? In this day and age I dunno.

I wouldn't say it was solely tweets. But NK wasn't really used to being talked to the way Trump talked to them.

Robtard
I see Surt took no time in shitting up this thread with his Trumper nonsense and pretend scenarios of the 'big bad leftist'.

In topic related news, Trump had a very rare moment and said something sensible:

"Numerous countries are being considered for the MEETING, but would Peace House/Freedom House, on the Border of North & South Korea, be a more Representative, Important and Lasting site than a third party country? Just asking!" -Trump

Granted, probably wasn't his own idea, but still.

Flyattractor
Yep. Trump has Little Kimmy Running with his widdle tail tucked tween his knees.

North Korea gives Reason for its Stance on why its GIVING UP!!

Surtur
Now the president of South Korea has said Trump deserves the nobel peace prize.

LMAO...leftists are going to lose their minds.

Surtur
Lol...

OyKsS5ppsq8

Robtard
I doubt it, at least not in the degree in which you're hoping/imagining it. You can scour twitter and find rando people freaking out over most things.

On the subject of Moon saying that, it's hilariously premature as nothing concrete has been done. If a peace is actually achieved, sure, the discussion can be had. So it seems Moon is just kissing Trump's ass and stroking his fragile ego in hopes that it will stop Trump from potentially bungling whatever peace-deal he and Kim hash out. World leaders know Trump feeds off praise. It it known.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I doubt it, at least not in the degree in which you're hoping/imagining it. You can scour twitter and find rando people freaking out over most things.

On the subject of Moon saying that, it's hilariously premature as nothing concrete has been done. If a peace is actually achieved, sure, the discussion can be had. So it seems Moon is just kissing Trump's ass and stroking his fragile ego in hopes that it will stop Trump from potentially bungling whatever peace-deal he and Kim hash out. World leaders know Trump feeds off praise. It it known.

I know you didn't watch the video, but if you did you'd see it wasn't just folk on twitter. There were multiple articles as well.

Of course even if he did something worthy of it Trump would never in a million years be given the prize lol. Sad, but true.

Robtard
Probably because nothing's happened yet as I said...

You're doing the 'Trump is a victim' thing again. Silly.

gauntlet o doom
Not to sound cynical, I believe this is one of two things:
1. Stalling technique by North Korea. They may have hit a snag with their nuclear agenda and want to buy a little time by appearing to play nice with South Korea. The South Koreans are between a rock and a hard place so they have to accommodate any bone thrown to them by North Korea.
2. Public relations stunt. To get more of the liberal countries on their side, North Korea want to look like they're playing ball by succumbing to international pressure. After a while, SJWs and liberals will view North Korea as an oppressed state and side with them whenever US and UN sanctions are placed against that country, even if North Korea makes no effort to reduce their nuclear capabilities.

Robtard
North Korea calls U.S. claims about upcoming summit "misleading"

PYONGYANG, North Korea -- North Korea on Sunday criticized what it called "misleading" claims that President Trump's policy of maximum political pressure and sanctions are what drove Pyongyang to the negotiating table. The new comments come with just weeks to go before Mr. Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un are expected to hold their first-ever summit.

The North's official news agency quoted a Foreign Ministry spokesman warning the claims are a "dangerous attempt" to ruin a budding detente on the Korean Peninsula after Kim's summit late last month with South Korean President Moon Jae-in. -snip

JMANGO
Robtard really is the hardest coper on this board.

The start of Korean peace is so obviously a cataclysm of Trumps actions that not even North Korea is truly denying it. "misleading", is basically a term to use when you can't really deny allegations outright, but still have to uphold your countries reputation. And yes, it almost certainly was the sanctions that brought NK to the bargaining table in the first instance. But sure, let's take this non-statement from a a country that convinces it's people that the internet is a myth as a trufact, and not a face-saving anecdote to salvage the fact that they're caving.

Robtard

JMANGO
Trump could ramp up sanctions in the area send drones to destroy North Korean artillery and Kim would still probably bend the knee, as he has done.

Robtard

JMANGO
You didn't "tell me" shit. Our last conversation had you cornered and trying to escape with semantics (claiming I said Mueller was heading up the Stormy Daniels investigation).

JMANGO
Meanwhile :

South Korea expects three Americans detained in North Korea to return home with US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo.

Robtard
Your initial point of contention days ago was that the media was not reporting on the release of the detainees. It also hadn't happened then and the White House distanced themselves from the claims of their imminent release.

Anyhow. N.K. has said it would be releasing the three detainees this morning, so kudos to Moon and Donnie, you did it guys. Good job. Definitely a win here.

Surtur
Originally posted by JMANGO
Meanwhile :

South Korea expects three Americans detained in North Korea to return home with US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo.

Great news, good job Trump.

BackFire
Unfortunate news, though not terribly surprising imo. North Korea has cancelled their talks with South Korea indefinitely.

They're also casting doubt on the meeting with Trump.

Hopefully just a temporary snag, though it's looking like a return to crazy North Korea that we all know.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/north-korea-reportedly-cancels-high-level-talks-south-n874396

Adam_PoE
So much for that Nobel Peace Prize.

gauntlet o doom
I called it, last week

Beniboybling
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/24/trump-cancels-north-korea-nuclear-summit

Trump has cancelled the talks, what a shit show.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Beniboybling
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/24/trump-cancels-north-korea-nuclear-summit

Trump has cancelled the talks, what a shit show.

This makes me genuinely sad.

Dramatic Gecko
Guys this is all very simple. North Korea never was BATSHIT crazy, nor were they recently trying to make up for things. It has two goals:

1) Improve its shit economy and living conditions

2) Keep the current establishment in power.

The only way to do that when you are a dictator that no one likes is to rely on America. Because American's are nuke crazy. The plan was simple and actually great foreign policy considering their goals.

>Focus resources into developing nukes that can reach America. Who are obsessed with de-nuking people.

>Once this had been accomplished rejoin the international community and negotiate trade deals and initiatives that would improve the North Korean economy. Simply: Nuke Deals for Money

>Thus they could sustain their economy without reform which would have inevitably lead to the eviction of Kim.

Its all a show. The ridiculous aggressiveness and the recent niceties.

However their dealing with Trump. Who is just as showy and fake as Kim is. Fear not, there is no risk of Nukes being fired. Just more and more political drama that will lead mostly to the suffering of more North Koreans.

Proles ****ed around by the elite.

Beniboybling

Robtard
So Trump has already bungled the good will Kimmy and Moon sparked? That is a damn shame.

Told you, ziggy. Told. You.

dadudemon

Flyattractor

Robtard
The nuke line is what made it read like a petulant teenage boy, chest thumping to his schoolyard mates about how badass he is.

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used."

erm

Wow, what an embarrassment, so happy I never supported or voted for this clownish manifant

Flyattractor
Wow, what an embarrassment, so happy I never supported or voted for this clownish manifant

Yes. But what Trump says is Very True.

That is what Crusts up Robbies Lefty Hole the most.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
Yes. But what Trump says is Very True.

That is what Crusts up Robbies Lefty Hole the most.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's also true that I could probably break your forearm by grabbing it because because your bones are likely brittle from the years of inactivity. This is Very True.

But this is not something you just go around saying to people, especially when your job is be using diplomacy. Trying to look like a "badass" is immature and just plain lame. In other words, there are some facts that are not supposed to be stated especially when you're trying to broker peace talks between two countries.

Flyattractor
That sounded like a Crusty Lefty Butthole that just got TRIGGERED!!!!!

Triggered by the Truth of TRUMP!

BackFire
Boy this whole thing really went to shit in a hurry.

Flyattractor
Blame the Crusty Lefty Holes.

They are SO Sensitive.

dadudemon
That sounded like a Crusty Lefty Butthole that just got TRIGGERED!!!!!

Triggered by the Truth of TRUMP!

You've got me figured out. I'm a crusty-lefty-butthole. When I fart, poop-flakes gently billow, almost effervescently, blessing everyone's nostrils.

Flyattractor
You've got me figured out. I'm a crusty-lefty-butthole. When I fart, poop-flakes gently billow, almost effervescently, blessing everyone's nostrils.

So this is CONFIRMED Then...

https://media.giphy.com/media/vJcNPtI3ky16U/giphy.gif

Beniboybling
Originally posted by BackFire
Boy this whole thing really went to shit in a hurry. as anyone whose tried to get two infants to play nicely together will know, these things tend too.

Flyattractor
as anyone whose tried to get two infants to play nicely together will know, these things tend too.

Much like trying to get Leftists to Grow the Phuck up. It just never happens...oh and...

Looks like LITTLE KIMMY BLINKED!!!!!!!!!

Little Kimmy BLINKES! Will the Dictatorship Loving Left IMPLODE NOW!?

SquallX
I love how Democrats in Congress are Now defending N.Korea.

Surtur
The nuke line is what made it read like a petulant teenage boy, chest thumping to his schoolyard mates about how badass he is.

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used."

erm

Neat! Your thoughts on this:

North Korea Comes Crawling Back: Stresses "Desperate Need" For Summit "Whenever, However"

Surtur
Much like trying to get Leftists to Grow the Phuck up. It just never happens...oh and...

Little Kimmy BLINKES! Will the Dictatorship Loving Left IMPLODE NOW!?

I said this in the other thread: people really should give stories like this a few days before they gloat.

Well, not the people here, cuz I enjoy laughing at them when it backfires.

NK clearly thought they could dictate terms for this. They found out nah, they can't. I love it.

And this also goes to show that some in this country are rooting for Trump to fail. Not just on things they disagree with, but EVERYTHING he does lol. I love it, I love how they can't help behave like lunatics. To not do so is against their nature.

The scorpion and the frog, just rename it the leftist and the frog.

Anyways, remember that time NK begged Obama for a summit?

Beniboybling

Little Kimmy BLINKES! Will the Dictatorship Loving Left IMPLODE NOW!? I know right, Kim Jong Un, an unhinged dictator and human rights abuser is now in a position to appear as if he is the reasonable one. Another own goal for the States.

Surtur
^Love how this kid spins.

dadudemon
Neat! Your thoughts on this:

North Korea Comes Crawling Back: Stresses "Desperate Need" For Summit "Whenever, However"

This, from DPRK:

"...President Trump's decision to cancel the summit is 'not what the world wants'..."

Seems they are calling Trump out and putting all the blame on him for not moving forward.

"NORTH KOREA SAYS NO CHANGE IN N. KOREA'S WILL TO DO BEST FOR PEACE"

That's from your own article. I see it as shitting on Trump and now NK is making Trump look like a bad guy throwing a tantrum. no expression

Robtard
I know right, Kim Jong Un, an unhinged dictator and human rights abuser is now in a position to appear as if he is the reasonable one. Another own goal for the States.

Bingo

Robtard
This, from DPRK:

"...President Trump's decision to cancel the summit is 'not what the world wants'..."

Seems they are calling Trump out and putting all the blame on him for not moving forward.

That's from your own article. I see it as shitting on Trump and now NK is making Trump look like a bad guy throwing a tantrum. no expression

Another BINGO

Surtur
This, from DPRK:

They can try to put blame on whoever they want. NK was threatening to pull out already, over petty bullshit. Trump then pulls out. Like 2 days later they are essentially saying "no we can work this out".

EDIT: Let me say I don't disagree with the notion Trump was acting like a teenager. He was. It's not as if Kim behaves like an adult though. Could that be why Trump is getting anywhere with him? Perhaps.

Robtard
The spins to turn the epic Trump fail into a win. Amazing.

Surtur
The spins to turn the epic Trump fail into a win. Amazing.

Not only is it not a spin, but you're the last person who should be whining about people spinning things.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So much for that Nobel Peace Prize.
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd-NNTdV4AAiri8.jpg

Surtur
Trump has responded to NK's statements, called them warm, and left open the possibility the summit will still happen, perhaps even on the date it was originally set to happen.

We shall see.

I don't even think Trump is that great a negotiator. I do think in his mind he thought pulling out was strategy.

Robtard
However you Trumpers need to cope, but so far it seems this is unfortunately correct:

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Surtur
Like I said, we shall see. Trump got what he wanted from his decision to pull out. If this summit never takes place I'd be shocked if, in the end, it didn't boil down to NK.

As of now, if it never happens...you could say it doesn't boil down to them, even though they were threatening to pull out and IIRC canceled a scheduled meeting with South Korea. But if Trump goes "you know what, since you guys were so cordial the summit can go forth" and then NK plays the same games...we'll know they were never serious to begin with.

I'd be shocked if Trump didn't decide to go forward with it. I can't see how he could pass up the chance to look like he dominated Kim into submission and had them begging(in his mind, anyways).

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SquallX
I love how Democrats in Congress are Now defending N.Korea.
Care to provide a quote?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Care to provide a quote?

Not finding it. I just find Trump talking about it and one Democrat being mad at Trump for cancelling:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/389333-trump-democrats-rooting-against-north-korea-summit

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/24/614260355/democratic-rep-eliot-engel-reacts-to-cancellation-of-planned-north-korea-summit

Robtard
You're not finding it likely because Squallx completely pulled that out of his ass as he often does, or he's copying something said by some retard like Alex Jones.

But hey, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he replies to the request.

Flyattractor
Care to provide a quote?

Well Democrats DO have a Long History of Loving the Dictators.

Che any One?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FnbIfXedwhQ/TtuLTBcmP8I/AAAAAAAABZM/8V3iWVa8gpM/s1600/Che-Guevara-Pictures-3.gif

dadudemon
You're not finding it likely because Squallx completely pulled that out of his ass as he often does, or he's copying something said by some retard like Alex Jones.

But hey, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he replies to the request.

I honestly have no doubt that what SquallX said is true. Far less abhorrent things have come out of Democrat mouths. I just can't find anything. It may not be documented on the searchable internet or is not put into a text form, yet (could just be in a vid).

dadudemon
The Koreas held a very sudden meeting today. Without telling anyone.

Seems like Trump f*cked it up majorly. Now they are proceeding without him.

Thanks, Trump, for making the US even less relevant. Tw*t

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44265287

Beniboybling
Just heard the news, good to see South Korea is ignoring Trump's temper tantrum and getting on with real diplomacy. thumb up

Flyattractor
And that is called Spin Ladies, Genlemen,and Whatever You are..

Beniboybling
i identify as a unicorn.

Flyattractor
So you admit your think with your "horn".

Not Surprised.

Beniboybling
embarrasment

Rockydonovang
Not finding it.
Who saw that coming?

Surtur
Well Democrats DO have a Long History of Loving the Dictators.

Che any One?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FnbIfXedwhQ/TtuLTBcmP8I/AAAAAAAABZM/8V3iWVa8gpM/s1600/Che-Guevara-Pictures-3.gif

Don't forget Castro too. Hell Colin Kaepernick is pro Castro. What's the lefts opinion of Colin?

It is legit funny though that they hate nazis and fascists and all that, but communism and socialism are all just...great. Great things. Che and Fidel, good people. Hugo Chavez? Great guy.

The left: these school children have been killed by guns! Is this the price we pay for freedom?

The left: 100 million dead under communism? Lol they just did it wrong.

Rockydonovang
and republicans don't? Reagan and Pinochet?
It's not a party thing, it's just the predictable routine of presidents favoring what helps politically over applying american values to how they treat other countries.

ESB -1138

Are you seriously putting Ronald Reagan in the same category as Castro or Chavez?? Seriously?? laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

Surtur
It's not a party thing, it's just the predictable routine of presidents favoring what helps politically over applying american values to how they treat other countries.

They sure do. But it's Dems currently harping about dictators, running their mouths about nazis and fascists makes them look god damn foolish.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Are you seriously putting Ronald Reagan in the same category as Castro or Chavez?? Seriously?? laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

Which Side put CHE on a T-shirt again?

The LEFT or the RIGHT!?

Surtur
Trumps now saying the summit is back on.

Surtur
US Officials Enter North Korea To "Prepare Trump-Kim Talks" As Kim Commits To "Complete Denuclearization"

Neat

BackFire
I'm just gonna assume someone will do something stupid and **** it up again until the summit actually takes place and we're negotiating for a McDonalds to be built in Pyongyang.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm just gonna assume someone will do something stupid and **** it up again until the summit actually takes place and we're negotiating for a McDonalds to be built in Pyongyang.

It's possible, but I think ultimately NK will decide whether or not this goes down. This is too big of an opportunity for Trump to pass up, if they meet and nothing comes of it he'll just blame NK.

People seemed to ignore the fact they were already threatening to pull out of this for silly reasons. And had canceled a meeting with SK.

BackFire
Yeah, the speed in which North Korea's switching behavior is giving me whiplash. I'm still very unconvinced that they're serious players here, and not just screwing around with the intent to make the other countries involved look bad.

I kinda feel like there are just too many volatile personalities involved here for this to ever really pan out.

Surtur
This might be a rare case where the "mad man" theory worked out. Trump's letter contained a thinly veiled threat to nuke them lol. They responded with "we're sorry, we're still open to meeting".

Robtard

dadudemon

Flyattractor

Robtard
Let's hope. But we called it before and said he would figure out how to f*ck it up and he did. Maybe not this time?

Maybe, but doubtful. At this point, I'll believe it once peace (and trade) accords are signed.

Flyattractor
Maybe, but doubtful. At this point, I'll believe it once peace (and trade) accords are signed.

Once again. Robbie sides with Evil Dictatorships.

Why do the Left always do that?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Wow.
No I'm saying he supported dictators when it was convenient for us interests.

Do you even context?

Surtur
There is no superior side here when it comes to supporting dictators. Now lets move on.

Robtard

Surtur
Almost as bad as saying "you do me military drills? me cancel!"

Robtard
Almost as bad as saying "you do me military drills? me cancel!"

Is that actually a direct quote from Kim or is your Alt-Right just showing again?

Surtur
Is that actually a direct quote from Kim or is your Alt-Right just showing again?

Nothing to do with the alt right kiddo. They did threaten to cancel over military drills, and cancelled a scheduled meeting with SK over it.

Surtur
It was meant to make Kim appear as a baby but let me guess...racism? Right? Lol.

Adam_PoE
5, 4, 3, 2 . . .

Flyattractor
5, 4, 3, 2 . . .

....and The Left miscalls it ....AGAIN!

Robtard
5, 4, 3, 2 . . .

Pretty much at this point, going by what we've seen

Surtur
If these talks are successful I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing how some on the left will spin this. Don't get me wrong..they won't all be utter lunatics showing disappointment over any success Trump achieves. You will have some who are disappointed though IMO. Un-American folk cut from the same mold of people who would be disappointed if tomorrow Mueller announced Trump did nothing wrong.

I'm guessing most spin will just be "oh you can't trust Kim". Orrr they will try to say "this was more SK's doing!". There will be some sort of weasel-ish excuse used.

And on the flip side: if it doesn't succeed...no matter the real reason..loonies will blame Trump.

Robtard

Surtur

Kurk
Can't wait to see Robtard's reaction when Trump wins a Nobel Peace Prize for this smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Kurk
Can't wait to see Robtard's reaction when Trump wins a Nobel Peace Prize for this smile

Sadly this won't ever happen. Even if Trump did something worthy of the prize...it won't ever happen. And why? Cuz the left would throw an utter b*tch fit. That is how deranged they are, even if he deserved it they still wouldn't want him to get it.

It's why none of them are to be taken seriously when they try to claim they put country over party.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kurk

Very low energy bait, Kurk.

Robtard
Sadly this won't ever happen. Even if Trump did something worthy of the prize...it won't ever happen. And why? Cuz the left would throw an utter b*tch fit. That is how deranged they are, even if he deserved it they still wouldn't want him to get it.

It's why none of them are to be taken seriously when they try to claim they put country over party.

^ Trump Victim-Card (again)

Surtur
^ Trump Victim-Card (again)

^Confuses pointing out reality with the victim card, again.

Beniboybling

BackFire
The fact that they signed anything is a great first step. I have my reservations about anything of substance actually coming to fruition, but right now things look to have gone near perfectly.

Bashar Teg
nothing happened besides rambling word salads and a dictator getting his little knob polished by our so called president, who went on to berate his own military as "provocative". absolutely f*cking nothing was accomplished. but watch the dummies cheer.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nothing happened besides rambling word salads and a dictator getting his little knob polished by our so called president, who went on to berate his own military as "provocative". absolutely f*cking nothing was accomplished. but watch the dummies cheer.

I love how you can't stand this news. It's quite clear. You. Can't. Stand. It.

It's nothing but a first step and a good sign. That is what kills you.

Surtur
Now for some HILARIOUS news, more hilarious than the tears of Bash over this. Jim Acosta made a fool of himself there. He legit shouted at Kim "are you gonna get rid of all your nukes?". Not joking. He was apparently so proud of himself he posted the video on twitter.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm just glad/surprised that Trump managed to defy expectations when it counted. Considering the guys recent behavior over the past 3 months I was fully expecting a screw up somewhere.

Admittedly I not as keen on political timeline but wouldn't Trump also be the only president in recent history(30 years) that never had to deal with Kim Jong Il? Can't help but wonder if the same results would occur if the fomer was still around

Beniboybling
aYsaC2CADs0

Lmao what is going on here. eek!

Playmaker
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I'm just glad/surprised that Trump managed to defy expectations when it counted. Considering the guys recent behavior over the past 3 months I was fully expecting a screw up somewhere.

Admittedly I not as keen on political timeline but wouldn't Trump also be the only president in recent history(30 years) that never had to deal with Kim Jong Il? Can't help but wonder if the same results would occur if the fomer was still around

Well...nothing has happened yet. North Korea has been promising to denuclearize for decades now.

Surtur
Originally posted by Playmaker
Well...nothing has happened yet. North Korea has been promising to denuclearize for decades now.

True, but I don't think they ever signed anything like what they just signed. I don't think the previous administration had a summit with NK.

If nothing else...this probably eased tensions.

Flyattractor
Closest Obama can claim is how well He handled the Iran Situation.

...Oh Wait...

Playmaker
True, but I don't think they ever signed anything like what they just signed. I don't think the previous administration had a summit with NK.

If nothing else...this probably eased tensions.

Not true. As Bruce Klinger noted, "This is very disappointing. Each of the four main points was in previous documents with NK, some in a stronger, more encompassing way. The denuke bullet is weaker than the Six Party Talks language. And no mention of CVID, verification, human rights."

Surtur
Not true. As Bruce Klinger noted, "This is very disappointing. Each of the four main points was in previous documents with NK, some in a stronger, more encompassing way. The denuke bullet is weaker than the Six Party Talks language. And no mention of CVID, verification, human rights."

Interesting.

cdtm
I like how ABC spun this as "Trump called him honorable!" For like 15 minutes.

No, he didn't.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
I like how ABC spun this as "Trump called him honorable!" For like 15 minutes.

No, he didn't.

I've heard people whine about everything from the flags to the fact Trump didn't try some aggressive handshake on Kim.

Seems obvious people were studying every single second of this just looking for something to critique Trump about.

I forget which leader said this one line, but it goes like: "If I walked on water the next days headline would say I can't swim". It seems to fit.

socool8520
I've heard people whine about everything from the flags to the fact Trump didn't try some aggressive handshake on Kim.

Really, I read an article that said both individuals were trying agressive handshakes. Some body language experts or something.

Scribble
Currently reading through the transcript of the post-summit press conference that Trump held, a seriously exhilarating read. Trump's on top form in the conference, really expounding on every detail of his meeting with Kim. I really hope things keep going as positively as this with the whole situation, I mean this is historic enough as it is, but it could end up being something genuinely world-changing.

What did Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize for, again?

Robtard

Bingo.

But don't worry, Trump went on record today and said "something will be done" in regards to NK's massive human rights violation.

Flyattractor
Bingo.

But don't worry, Trump went on record today and said "something will be done" in regards to NK's massive human rights violation.

Doing a better job then Obama ever did.

And that is a BIG BINGO!!!!

Scribble

Scribble
Can't edit my post but here's the source:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/06/12/trumps-optimistic-news-conference-after-meeting-with-kim-jong-un-annotated/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84f8701802ad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>