Doomsday vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Thor has Stormbreaker

Who wins

Fight takes place in the Wakanda Fields

Khazra Reborn
Thor doesn't make the same mistake twice, and goes for the head.

Impediment
USE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Khazra Reborn
How is that a spoiler

HulkIsHulk
Doomsday is not smart enough to last against Thor long after I W

BruceSkywalker
Thor I doubt would have a lot of problems with Doomsday

stormbreaker ftw

h1a8
Thanos didn't appear to be very durable, especially bulletproof. Superman was way more durable going by feats.
There is no guarantee that Thor can damage DD. And if he could then DD heals instantly. Thor can not make any lasting progress.

Silent Master
Doomsday never healed instantly, you really should watch these movies before commenting on them. You're just making yourself look exceedingly foolish

Estacado
WW easily cut DD's hand off...Thor mauls him....

Psychotron
Thor wins with Stormbreaker. He gets trashed in any other scenario.

$on OF krypton
DD got stronger with every attack thrown at him- HE ADAPTED. Thor can use stormbreaker all he wants and throw his strongest attack, but if DD survives that, he's in trouble

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Doomsday never healed instantly, you really should watch these movies before commenting on them. You're just making yourself look exceedingly foolish

My fault. I'm exaggerating. He healed though.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by $on OF krypton
DD got stronger with every attack thrown at him- HE ADAPTED. Thor can use stormbreaker all he wants and throw his strongest attack, but if DD survives that, he's in trouble If WW could chop off his hand Thor would destroy him.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
My fault. I'm exaggerating. He healed though.

So when WW cuts of DD's arm, did DD regrow a fully functioning arm, complete with hand attached?

$on OF krypton
if stormbreaker has kryptonite attached, thor wins if not wakanda gets razed to the ground

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Psychotron
Thor wins with Stormbreaker. He gets trashed in any other scenario.

This. Usual wank and outright lies on both sides. Thor oneshots with Storm breaker, gets Kursed without it.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos didn't appear to be very durable, especially bulletproof. Superman was way more durable going by feats.
There is no guarantee that Thor can damage DD. And if he could then DD heals instantly. Thor can not make any lasting progress.

OMG!!!! BOY GO WATCH THE MOVIE AGAIN PLEASE!!!

The Ellimist
IW Thor is insanely haxxed

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Ellimist
IW Thor is insanely haxxed

He got massively boosted i agree.

quanchi112
Thor wrecks the guy who killed Superman.

h1a8
I don't think Thor could hurt DD tbh.
Being able to pierce Thanos doesn't prove otherwise since DD is significantly more durable.

quanchi112
Being able to pierce Thanos doesn't prove otherwise since DD is significantly more durable. WW cut a limb off. Thor wrecks him.

Josh_Alexander
Being able to pierce Thanos doesn't prove otherwise since DD is significantly more durable.

I remember Diana amputating DDs arm.

Whilst Both Doomsday and Superman got nuked, Doomsday was less hurt.

That means DD's durability》Superman. And Diana's Sword《Stormbreaker.

So i doubt Superman can survive.

playa1258
Thor needs to land a critical blow.

Silent Master

You don't think Stormbreaker would be able to cut Doomsday?

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Thor needs to land a critical blow. He destroys DD.

NemeBro
Being able to pierce Thanos doesn't prove otherwise since DD is significantly more durable. It isn't harming Thanos that is particularly impressive, it's being able to overpower one of Thanos' blasts while doing so.

gauntlet o doom
IW Thor is way too powerful for Doomsday.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor would one shot him.

Stormbreaker is OP af and Thor after Ragnarok and IW is OP af. If he by some chance received some super speed feats in the next movie (Hey, getting the better of Hulk in h2h without his hammer, enduring a Star and almost killing IG Thanos seemed more unlikely to me tbh), he would solo cinematic Universes.

Arachnid1
Same DD who flat out stomped Supes? With no kryptonite involved? Insane regen? Adapting to each hit? There is nothing Thor can do to stop him. DD stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Diana can cut him like she didn(But failed on Ares and Steppenwolf somehow...), Stormbreaker kills him with one hit.

I completely forgot this:
https://gfycat.com/advancedunluckycaterpillar

Thor can also move as a bolt of lightning and has legit super speed as he struck a moving target accurately. Such an easily overlooked scene. I really wish he did that more often. OP AF move...

Silent Master
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Same DD who flat out stomped Supes? With no kryptonite involved? Insane regen? Adapting to each hit? There is nothing Thor can do to stop him. DD stomps.

Putting Stormbreaker through Doomsday's head wouldn't work?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If Diana can cut him like she didn(But failed on Ares and Steppenwolf somehow...), Stormbreaker kills him with one hit.

I completely forgot this:
https://gfycat.com/advancedunluckycaterpillar

Thor can also move as a bolt of lightning and has legit super speed as he struck a moving target accurately. Such an easily overlooked scene. I really wish he did that more often. OP AF move... Did all of you really miss that Diana only fully awakened her powers at the end of her movie? She went from being ragdolled and dominated by Ares to literally vaporizing his projectiles with her aura.

Anyway, Thor obviously has legitimate super speed (so does Hulk for the record), but hitting a moving truck with a lightning-fast projectile isn't particularly impressive as a reaction-time feat. If he can move like that with sustained flight and weave between buildings during you'd have something special.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Did all of you really miss that Diana only fully awakened her powers at the end of her movie? She went from being ragdolled and dominated by Ares to literally vaporizing his projectiles with her aura.

That makes it even worse. You telling me she fully opened her powers then and still couldn't speedblitz Steppenwolf?

NemeBro
Originally posted by FrothByte
That makes it even worse. You telling me she fully opened her powers then and still couldn't speedblitz Steppenwolf? Do you have any evidence that Steppenwolf is notably slow?

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you have any evidence that Steppenwolf is notably slow?

Not exactly slow but no super speed either. He had trouble catching the amazons and Aquaman was able to keep up with Steppenwolf. Unless you want to claim they're all speedsters as well?

NemeBro
Originally posted by FrothByte
Not exactly slow but no super speed either. He had trouble catching the amazons and Aquaman was able to keep up with Steppenwolf. Unless you want to claim they're all speedsters as well? So the answer is no.

The Spectre+
DD not only survived a nuke but adapted,and the blast ofa nuke is supposedly hotter than the core of the sun.....bottom line thor would have to drain stormbreaker of all energy and hit DD with that. If DD survives that thor is toast.

CPT Space Bomb
Iw Thor easily.

Silent Master
Originally posted by The Spectre+
DD not only survived a nuke but adapted,and the blast ofa nuke is supposedly hotter than the core of the sun.....bottom line thor would have to drain stormbreaker of all energy and hit DD with that. If DD survives that thor is toast.

Stormbreaker was able to overpower a blast from the completed IG and retain enough force to impale Thanos. If it connects, Doomsday gets his head cut off.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thor doesn't make the same mistake twice, and goes for the head.

thumb up

Thor wins...

TheLordofMurder
Stormbreaker was able to overpower a blast from the completed IG and retain enough force to impale Thanos. If it connects, Doomsday gets his head cut off.

thumb up

h1a8
Stormbreaker was able to overpower a blast from the completed IG and retain enough force to impale Thanos. If it connects, Doomsday gets his head cut off. What concussive feats does Thanos' blasts have?
How much pushing or striking force were they shown to do?

Otherwise, it was just a beam of energy with little to no concussive force, but energy to destroy or disintegrate. It could be a durability feat for stormbreaker for all we know.

CPT Space Bomb
What concussive feats does Thanos' blasts have?

Otherwise, it was just a beam of energy with little to no concussive force, but energy to destroy or disintegrate. It could be a durability feat for stormbreaker for all we know. The Infinity Gauntlet was shown to do all kinds of things. Alter reality, Turn attacks into bubbles....and yet Stormbreaker pushed through that and still impaled Thanos. A full Guantlet killed half of the universe just by Thanos willing it. Doomsday is dead.

Silent Master
What concussive feats does Thanos' blasts have?

Otherwise, it was just a beam of energy with little to no concussive force, but energy to destroy or disintegrate. It could be a durability feat for stormbreaker for all we know.

The complete IG is a universal level weapon, even if we assume Thanos was only using .00000000000000000000001% of it's power. that is still more impressive than all of Doomsday's feats put together.

h1a8
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
The Infinity Gauntlet was shown to do all kinds of things. Alter reality, Turn attacks into bubbles....and yet Stormbreaker pushed through that and still impaled Thanos. A full Guantlet killed half of the universe just by Thanos willing it. Doomsday is dead.

Yes but those weren't blasts. Like I said it could be a durability feat. We don't know if Thanos tried to stop it or destroy it.

Khazra Reborn
Yes but those weren't blasts. Like I said it could be a durability feat. We don't know if Thanos tried to stop it or destroy it.

Thanos destroyed a moon like nothing, and tossed it at Tony like a toddler throwing a baseball. The pure force that the IG can generate was made abundantly clear, don't be a boob.

Rage.Of.Olympus
THe RG can destroy the Universe, the PG can casually destroy planets...

Hmm...I wish we had proof of the IGs destructive capabilities.

CPT Space Bomb
Yes but those weren't blasts. Like I said it could be a durability feat. We don't know if Thanos tried to stop it or destroy it. LOL, either way it doesn't matter. IT powered through Thanos TRYING to stop it with the most powerful artifact in existence and FAILED.. That spells death for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Cave Troll.

Manga11
Anything Thor hits DD with will just make him more powerful

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Manga11
Anything Thor hits DD with will just make him more powerful Correction, makes him more dead.

Manga11
Nope, thats not how DD powers work

Silent Master
No Limits fallacy

CPT Space Bomb
Nope, thats not how DD powers work Oh right, because he'll survive getting his head chopped off. Good to know. Even if Thor COULDN"T kill him which he could, he could just teleport DD away with the bifrost. But he CAN kill him and he will.

Manga11
Thor couldnt even cut the head off Thanos standing still, how is Thor cuttings DD's head off whos much faster then him?

Yalls arguments are such wank jobs.

CPT Space Bomb
Thor couldnt even cut the head off Thanos standing still, how is Thor cuttings DD's head off whos much faster then him?

Yalls arguments are such wank jobs. Had Thor hit Thanos in the head he would have, but then we'd have no part 2 movie..... Diana cut Doomsday with EASE with a MUCH LESS POWERFUL weapon. Thor is going to annihilate him.

h1a8
The complete IG is a universal level weapon, even if we assume Thanos was only using .00000000000000000000001% of it's power. that is still more impressive than all of Doomsday's feats put together.

Able to affect kill half the living beings in the universe doesn't imply that Thanos can or DID shoot a beam capable of exerting more than 1 ton of pushing force. The beam could have been intended to destroy the hammer. And the power of scope =/= power in concentration in general.

Bottomline: we can't prove the pushing force of the blast. It could be a durability feat though.

h1a8
Thanos destroyed a moon like nothing, and tossed it at Tony like a toddler throwing a baseball. The pure force that the IG can generate was made abundantly clear, don't be a boob.

Like I said. Destroying force, not pushing force. It could be a durability showing for SB.
And you can't equate two different showings as if they are the same.

Manga11
Had Thor hit Thanos in the head he would have, but then we'd have no part 2 movie..... Diana cut Doomsday with EASE with a MUCH LESS POWERFUL weapon. Thor is going to annihilate him.

She never touched his head or got close to it, and shes much faster then Thor. Its like you are completely incapable of comparing feats and seeing the vast differences in the characters making them.

Silent Master
Like I said. Destroying force, not pushing force. It could be a durability showing for SB.
And you can't equate two different showings as if they are the same.

You do it all the time.

h1a8
You do it all the time.

Not true. Others do it and I call them on it.

CPT Space Bomb
She never touched his head or got close to it, and shes much faster then Thor. Its like you are completely incapable of comparing feats and seeing the vast differences in the characters making them. Thor can move at lighting speed. He did it in AOU. He also moves incredibly quickly in Ragnarok when he choses. He hasn't ever shown running speed as fast as Diana, but that doesn't matter. Doomsday wasn't moving fast the entire time, and Thor just needs a hit or 2 and it's over.

Manga11
Move at light speed, lol. That never happened anywhere, at any time.

quanchi112
Thor decimates.

CPT Space Bomb
Move at light speed, lol. That never happened anywhere, at any time. Someone posted the gif but it does happen early on in the movie. I will try to find it.

Manga11
Posting gifs isnt going to prove he was moving at light speed unless he went from the earth to the moon in back in an instant.

Silent Master
Not true. Others do it and I call them on it.

It's very true and you've been called on it and many times.

h1a8
It's very true and you've been called on it and many times.

I don't recall. Please refresh my memory.

Silent Master
Seriously, is your memory that bad? You were called on it multiple times while talking about Bane and Batman.

quanchi112
I don't recall. Please refresh my memory. No one believes anything you say, kid.

h1a8

Newjak
How do people feel about Thor tanking the direct power of a star?

Silent Master

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Newjak

We feel its superior to tanking a Nuke.

Silent Master

h1 is doing his normal downplaying of characters he doesn't like.

h1a8

Was just the heat of a star. Nothing more.
Nukes are hotter.

quanchi112
Nukes are hotter. Prove it.

Silent Master
Nukes are hotter.

Quote where the movie says Thor only withstood the Heat.

h1a8
Quote where the movie says Thor only withstood the Heat.

It was shown, but with some push force. Heat is energy. And force = energy as meant by Etri

quanchi112
It was shown, but with some push force. Heat is energy. And force = energy as meant by Etri Prove it.

Silent Master
It was shown, but with some push force. Heat is energy. And force = energy as meant by Etri

Yes, it was shown that Doomsday could be cut by a regular sword. After all physics says he couldn't have been pushing with much force as force is determined by mass times acceleration.

Again, be consistent.

h1a8
Yes, it was shown that Doomsday could be cut by a regular sword. After all physics says he couldn't have been pushing with much force as force is determined by mass times acceleration.

Again, be consistent.

It wasn't shown that DD could be cut by a regular sword.

quanchi112
It wasn't shown that DD could be cut by a regular sword. What are you talking about ?

Silent Master
It wasn't shown that DD could be cut by a regular sword.

Using your standards for evidence, yes it was.

Adam Grimes
Tbh SB Thor could have soloed the BvS Trinity imo. He takes this.

h1a8

My standards? No such thing.

Silent Master

Did you really think admitting to having no standards was a good thing?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Tbh SB Thor could have soloed the BvS Trinity imo. He takes this. thumb up

The Spectre+
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Tbh SB Thor could have soloed the BvS Trinity imo. He takes this.

Tell the devil on your shoulder to stop telling you lies....imo thors feats are good BUT i think its getting exagerrated...so all of a sudden thor will beat superman,WW and (batman)?? ALONE??

quanchi112

h1a8
Did you really think admitting to having no standards was a good thing?
I don't own any standards.
I use logic and reasoning. The logic I use is universal and correct, its not a standard of mine.

quanchi112
I use logic and reasoning. The logic I use is universal and correct, its not a standard of mine. Lies.

Silent Master
I use logic and reasoning. The logic I use is universal and correct, its not a standard of mine.

Great, so standards is another word you don't know the meaning of.

Silent Master
Just wanted to bring this back up

The standard I was using was RL Physics. IOW, "logic and reason".

By admitting that he has no standards for judging evidence, h1 is basically admitting his criteria for judging evidence is variable.

Which is something I believe we all knew, but it's nice of h1 to confirm it.

h1a8
Great, so standards is another word you don't know the meaning of. Applying logic and owning a standard are two different things.

Your words imply that I'm the only one that uses a particular form of logic. i.e. It's mine alone.

What type of physics should we use to quantify Thor's feat?
What is the force of a star (not heat)? How much is it? Don't give me units of energy since that's not force

Silent Master
Applying logic and owning a standard are two different things.

Your words imply that I'm the only one that uses a particular form of logic. i.e. It's mine alone.

What type of physics should we use to quantify Thor's feat?
What is the force of a star (not heat)? How much is it? Don't give me units of energy since that's not force

I never said you "owned" anything. nice try.

h1a8
I never said you "owned" anything. nice try.

"Your" implies ownership

Silent Master
"Your" implies ownership

You infering something doesn't mean that is what was implied. "your standards" just means the standards you're using. it doesn't imply anything.

I thought you were smart?

h1a8
You infering something doesn't mean that is what was implied. "your standards" just means the standards you're using. it doesn't imply anything.

I thought you were smart?

There aren't any other standards of measurement though.
How else would you quantify the amount of force a star emits when stars don't emit much force at all? I'm all ears.

BruceSkywalker
nothing doomsday can do except lose

Silent Master
How else would you quantify the amount of force a star emits when stars don't emit much force at all? I'm all ears.

I see, we are back to you not knowing what words mean.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/force

a (1) : strength or energy exerted or brought to bear

quanchi112
How else would you quantify the amount of force a star emits when stars don't emit much force at all? I'm all ears. You are very dumb.

CPT Space Bomb
Doomsday dies again.

h1a8
I see, we are back to you not knowing what words mean.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/force

a (1) : strength or energy exerted or brought to bear

It has multiple definitions, as do many words do.
Which definition did Etri mean?
If energy, then it's a shit feat.
If force as in the physics definition then it's a shit feat.

Silent Master
It has multiple definitions, as do many words do.
Which definition did Etri mean?
If energy, then it's a shit feat.
If force as in the physics definition then it's a shit feat.

Why would it be a shit feat?

h1a8
Why would it be a shit feat?
Assuming the energy definition
Because it has no bearing on Thor's durability against blunt force.
It just shows how much heat energy Thor can take before dying. He's very resistant against conventional heat. But this will only help him against the hv attack. Nothing more.

Silent Master
Assuming the energy definition
Because it has no bearing on Thor's durability against blunt force.
It just shows how much heat energy Thor can take before dying. He's very resistant against conventional heat. But this will only help him against the hv attack. Nothing more.

Thanks for proving that you don't know anything about neutron stars.

h1a8
Thanks for proving that you don't know anything about neutron stars.
Thor experienced heat of the star, with a little push force.
Anyone who saw the movie would think so.

Silent Master

How many watts/joules of energy did Thor withstand?

quanchi112
Anyone who saw the movie would think so. Everyine rose disagrees so you dint speak for anyone. Your self awareness is pretty terrible as is your math, your brain, your life.

h1a8

Darth Thor

I have no idea why anyone would think that.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I have no idea why anyone would think that.

Then either you are lying or a pure fool.

CPT Space Bomb
I like how most people KNOW that Thor wins this and H1 is like "Thor didn't get burned, he took the force of a lighter".

quanchi112
Then either you are lying or a pure fool. You are the poster child for morons.

Khazra Reborn
I like how most people KNOW that Thor wins this and H1 is like "Thor didn't get burned, he took the force of a lighter".

laughing out loud

Silent Master

Khazra Reborn
Wtf. I didn't say that

quanchi112
Sm tried blaming Khazra for that trash post.

Silent Master
Wtf. I didn't say that

H1 said it. but his post couldn't be quoted. so I quoted your post and then pasted in H1's comment. I guess I forgot to switch names.

Sorry about that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
SM fake news, confirmed.

Adam Grimes
That meme is old.

Khazra Reborn
H1 said it. but his post couldn't be quoted. so I quoted your post and then pasted in H1's comment. I guess I forgot to switch names.

Sorry about that.

Lol, no worries.

h1a8

Silent Master
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
More math and science stuff. Video in the link

https://nerdist.com/science-forge-thor-infinity-war-axe/

h1a8
Basically Thor resisted heat energy as I been saying all along.
Thor proved to be greatly resistant against heat energy.

Silent Master
That wasn't enough time to actually watch the video, thanks for proving to the entire board that you can't be trusted

h1a8
That wasn't enough time to actually watch the video, thanks for proving to the entire board that you can't be trusted

I saw the video prior to you posting it

Silent Master
Prove it

h1a8
Prove it

I watched it in the other thread.
Someone posted it.

Silent Master
Prove it, tell us exactly how much energy it said Thor withstood.

CPT Space Bomb
Basically Thor resisted heat energy as I been saying all along.
Thor proved to be greatly resistant against heat energy. Thor took the concentrated power of a Neutron star for several minutes. Quit lowballing clown. You're more desperate than ever.

The Spectre+
Thor took the concentrated power of a Neutron star for several minutes. Quit lowballing clown. You're more desperate than ever.

OH!! so now its "concentrated"? whatever happend to "full"?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Etri specifically said the "FULL force of a Star". He emphasized what Thor was just about to endure.

The fact that there is debate as to what happened, when it was literally on film and verbally clarified is impressive even by KMC standards. Hopefully in the next movie, when Thor is about to do something, subtitles will appear clarifying the details of the feat down to the nearest 0.001 decimal. Only for H1 to be like "NOPE! They didn't round it up correctly, no bueno!"

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by The Spectre+
OH!! so now its "concentrated"? whatever happend to "full"? Concentrated by watching the movie with my eyes. FULL FORCE based on the movie as well from Eitri's mouth. Either way there are some lowballing ****tards trying their best mental gymnastics to make it look less impressive. What wording would you prefer my lord, Concentrated or Full Force? Either works for me.

Inhuman
The funny thing is if Superman had survived the same feat as Thor with the "Full Force of a Star" , H1 would be massively pushing and glorifying that feat, even more so than how impressive is actually is.
Since it isnt one of his favorite characters, he is doing his best to low ball the feat lulz. Classic H1. erm

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Inhuman
The funny thing is if Superman had survived the same feat as Thor with the "Full Force of a Star" , H1 would be massively pushing and glorifying that feat, even more so than how impressive is actually is.
Since it isnt one of his favorite characters, he is doing his best to low ball the feat lulz. Classic H1. erm Yah, well on the plus side the entire forum knows that H1 is basically just a troll so it's all good. No one takes him seriously.

Silent Master
Yah, well on the plus side the entire forum knows that H1 is basically just a troll so it's all good. No one takes him seriously.

I like how he claimed to have seen the video and that it proved him right. only to run away when I asked him to post how much energy the clip said was in the beam that hit Thor.

h1a8

h1a8

WolvesofBabylon
I posted this in another thread. I dont pretend to be an expert on Neutron stars so I dont know if its right but sounds good to me.

Silent Master
How much energy was in the beam Thor was hit by?

h1a8

Silent Master
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
I posted this in another thread. I dont pretend to be an expert on Neutron stars so I dont know if its right but sounds good to me.

I reposted that here. h1 claims to have watched all 12 minutes of the video in under 4 minutes and that it backs up his claim that the neutron star feat is less impressive than Superman's nuke feat.

IOW: H1 is more biased than quan.

Silent Master

Inhuman

h1a8

Silent Master
How much energy was in the beam that hit Thor?

h1a8

Silent Master
Is that your stance, Thor was hit with an infinite amount of energy?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>