Maxima vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfr... who's taking this?

Sin I AM
norrin all day

zopzop
This can go either way. Her physical stats are easily top end Cl100 and her TP and TK are among the elite. Close fight 50/50 split.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
This can go either way. Her physical stats are easily top end Cl100 and her TP and TK are among the elite. Close fight 50/50 split.

naw...norrin all day

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
naw...norrin all day
Hell no. She can match him power for power easily. PS, if this was a purely H2H fight, I can see her beating the everloving sh|t out of him.

panthergod
Norrin wins solidly 7/10

tkitna
Originally posted by Sin I AM
norrin all day

This

ghostman
ss 10/10

ShadowFyre
I don't see her winning this.

Stoic
Especially since Norrin has the ability to stunt other characters powers. It's the exact reason why I give him the win over Kryptonians.

lawest9
I'll give her a few wins here.

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
Especially since Norrin has the ability to stunt other characters powers. It's the exact reason why I give him the win over Kryptonians.

So.. because of irrelevant reasons that specifically ignore the abilities of characters you dont prefer..? got it.

Superman can resist anything Surfer can do in that regard. Surfer, however, can only get KTFO by a punch from Superman.

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
So.. because of irrelevant reasons that specifically ignore the abilities of characters you dont prefer..? got it.

Superman can resist anything Surfer can do in that regard. Surfer, however, can only get KTFO by a punch from Superman.

No, because he can mess with other characters genetics. Superman may be the only Kryptonian capable of resisting. Don't get all upset now because your precious main character has become suspect. All characters fail. Get used to it, and don't pretend that you're reading my mind ass h o l e.

Sin I AM
Lol at you wanting to make it h2h....yea norrin wrecks all day

leonidas
ss takes her almost every time.

Facee
SS, because he's on my sig of the week. And for other obvious reasons.

lawest9

Superman can resist anything Surfer can do in that regard. Surfer, however, can only get KTFO by a punch from Superman. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

MrMind
SS is one of the few high herald I'd give majority over Maxima

Glorificus
Surfer stomps.

XLR87T3
Hmm, well it depends. Maxima is a bit of a maneater, so she comes across an uber powerful space angel. This beautiful being has body so ripped and lean that he can make any straight woman weak at the knees. So naturally, she'd try to feel his eight pack abs and other muscles. In Maxima's mind, she has already decided to ravage him.

Norrin on the other hand, already has a girlfriend, so he grabs her forearm and wrenched her hand from his body, which of course embarrasses and angers Maxima. She doesn't take no for an answer. So Maxima punches him in the face! Norrin doesn't want to fight, being a pacifist, so it looks like Maxima is beating the Surfer down. In reality, Silver Surfer doesn't want to hurt her or the surrounding bystanders, so he gets up casually and says "let's take this somewhere else" and teleports both of them to an empty forest preserve in Canada. Immediately, Maxima assaults him with a PSI Bolt, but he resists easily, being a competent user of the astral plane and a major tank. Seeing that mental assault won't work, she goes for the old reliable physical approach, but the Silver Surfer had enough, and in the middle of her punch he catches her arm like before, but with enough strength to nearly crush her arm. She can't budge, so Maxima panicked and went wild, kicking and screaming with might and ferocity. Norrin was hurt, but he persevered and caught her other arm, physically immobilizing her. With a soulful look in his eyes, he met hers and said "I am sorry, I really am" and then an explosion of energy happened between them that engulfed hundreds of miles of land. When the smoke cleared, there was a huge crater in the ground, with two little dots in the bottom. Norrin was standing, holding up the half-dead body of Maxima in his arms.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Hmm, well it depends. Maxima is a bit of a maneater, so she comes across an uber powerful space angel. This beautiful being has body so ripped and lean that he can make any straight woman weak at the knees. So naturally, she'd try to feel his eight pack abs and other muscles. In Maxima's mind, she has already decided to ravage him.

Norrin on the other hand, already has a girlfriend, so he grabs her forearm and wrenched her hand from his body, which of course embarrasses and angers Maxima. She doesn't take no for an answer. So Maxima punches him in the face! Norrin doesn't want to fight, being a pacifist, so it looks like Maxima is beating the Surfer down. In reality, Silver Surfer doesn't want to hurt her or the surrounding bystanders, so he gets up casually and says "let's take this somewhere else" and teleports both of them to an empty forest preserve in Canada. Immediately, Maxima assaults him with a PSI Bolt, but he resists easily, being a competent user of the astral plane and a major tank. Seeing that mental assault won't work, she goes for the old reliable physical approach, but the Silver Surfer had enough, and in the middle of her punch he catches her arm like before, but with enough strength to nearly crush her arm. She can't budge, so Maxima panicked and went wild, kicking and screaming with might and ferocity. Norrin was hurt, but he persevered and caught her other arm, physically immobilizing her. With a soulful look in his eyes, he met hers and said "I am sorry, I really am" and then an explosion of energy happened between them that engulfed hundreds of miles of land. When the smoke cleared, there was a huge crater in the ground, with two little dots in the bottom. Norrin was standing, holding up the half-dead body of Maxima in his arms.

sdurug

leonidas
laughing out loud wut??

One Big Mob
Originally posted by XLR87T3

Norrin on the other hand, already has a girlfriend, so he grabs her forearm and wrenched her hand from his body, which of course embarrasses and angers Maxima. She doesn't take no for an answer. So Maxima punches him in the face! Norrin doesn't want to fight, being a pacifist, so it looks like Maxima is beating the Surfer down. In reality, Silver Surfer doesn't want to hurt her or the surrounding bystanders, so he gets up casually and says "let's take this somewhere else" and teleports both of them to an empty forest preserve in Canada. Immediately, Maxima assaults him with a PSI Bolt, but he resists easily, being a competent user of the astral plane and a major tank. Seeing that mental assault won't work, she goes for the old reliable physical approach, but the Silver Surfer had enough, and in the middle of her punch he catches her arm like before, but with enough strength to nearly crush her arm. She can't budge, so Maxima panicked and went wild, kicking and screaming with might and ferocity. Norrin was hurt, but he persevered and caught her other arm, physically immobilizing her. With a soulful look in his eyes, he met hers and said "I am sorry, I really am" and then an explosion of energy happened between them that engulfed hundreds of miles of land. When the smoke cleared, there was a huge crater in the ground, with two little dots in the bottom. Norrin was standing, holding up the half-dead body of Maxima in his arms. Exactly how I saw it too

XLR87T3
Problem?

DarkSaint85
None that I can see.

panthergod
No, because he can mess with other characters genetics.

..characters inferior to kryptoniands.

lmaoo, because YOU say so? laughing out loud

I'll call out your ignorant bull s h i t as I see fit. deal with it kid. smokin'

Stoic
..characters inferior to kryptoniands.

lmaoo, because YOU say so? laughing out loud

I'll call out your ignorant bull s h i t as I see fit. deal with it kid. smokin'

Based on what? And I think that you may be suffering from delusions. You may want to get that checked out.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
None that I can see. smile Then I rest my case

abhilegend
Maxima TPs him.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Maxima TPs him.

Everyone should name their gold fish Norrin, but doesn't Norrin have TP resistance feats?

leonidas
laughing out loud yeah a couple....

abhilegend
Everyone should name their gold fish Norrin, but doesn't Norrin have TP resistance feats?
Yes, not on her level.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, not on her level.

Why so?

abhilegend
Because of his showings?

carver9
What showings?

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by carver9
What showings?

DarkSaint85
Exactly.

Zack M
What showings?

All of them.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
All of them.

Uhmmm, Maxi has a pretty low showing herself Zack. Can you remember it, or should someone dredge it up from the bowels of Hell?

abhilegend
What showings?
Which appears in the comics?

DarkSaint85
Uhmmm, Maxi has a pretty low showing herself Zack. Can you remember it, or should someone dredge it up from the bowels of Hell?

Lol. You're comparing apples and oranges here.

Yes, Maxima has a pretty low showing. A. ONE. SINGULAR.

She also has some high TP showings.

Surfer? Does he have any HIGH TP showings?

Genii96
Surfer handles her easily

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Surfer handles her easily
How?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. You're comparing apples and oranges here.

Yes, Maxima has a pretty low showing. A. ONE. SINGULAR.

She also has some high TP showings.

Surfer? Does he have any HIGH TP showings?

Didn't I ask that question on the previous page? I'm pretty sure you'd know if the Surfer has TP resistance, but I'm guessing that it feels better for you to attempt to ignore it for whatever pursuit that you have chosen. My stance is neutral, and I couldn't care less who wins this. However why should I stand there while people attempt to pull every low showing that the Surfer has had, while ignoring Maxi's gas station incident?

Rules do state that we are taking them at their best, since the average has been ignored.

DarkSaint85
Surfer doesn't have any High TP showings, to my knowledge.

That's the problem here.

Genii96
You mean aside from at least two planetary level TP feats including his feat of telepathically communicating with the inhabitants of impericon which numbered in the trillions, sent his mind across galaxies to the defenders, resisted a telepathic attack from a mind gem amped moondragon,broke free from the goddesses control and can create shields that block psychic attacks?

abhilegend
The only feat worth mentioning there is one psychic blast from Moondragon. Even Queen Volkx has mindraped Surfer and that's recently even Mother Entropy controlled him with just fungus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.