Bruce Almighty vs. MIB Marble Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
As the title suggests, these two are so insane I honestly don't even know what stips to put in here, so let's just go with who you think is more powerful and who you think would win in a fight.

Are God's just a game to be played or can Bruce transcend his universe and defeat the Alien?

ShadowFyre
Nobody?

Josh_Alexander
Bruce wins definitely.

Surtur
What powers does the Marble Alien have? Before you respond with "omnipotence"...nope lol. As I recall, we saw this thing collect the "universe" as a marble. Seemed like it was a child putting his marbles back, and each marble was a universe.

Yeah, no way to know who created the universe. If the thing is a kid, did it create it? Did its parents? Feats, we need feats.

A true omnipotent being wouldn't be confined to a single universe anyways.

Mad Jim Jaspers could slap the mable alien down something fierce.

carthage

Surtur

ShadowFyre
That's why I put them together. Im assuming the alien has no powers within it's own universe, but it could crush ours. . I dont know how it would even work lol. Sounded good tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.