Villain wins the crown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which villain wins the crown at having the MOST hate towards the main hero they are out to get (in whatever way)? What villain has shown the most hate against a character? Let's not use a single showing for this thread.

I'm thinking Sabertooth takes this. The guy showed up every yr on Wolverine birthday to torment him and kill someone he loved tremendously.

Flyattractor
Wile E Coyote

darthgoober
Red Skull/Cap

DarkSaint85
Doomsday/Superman. 100,000 years is a lot of time to bear a grudge against Kryptonians.

riv6672
Luthor.
Superman straight up -offends- him.

Parmaniac
Gargamel and the Smurfs

darthgoober
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doomsday/Superman. 100,000 years is a lot of time to bear a grudge against Kryptonians.
I don't know if DD/Supes would actually qualify because it's not really Supes himself that DD hates. I think in HP it was established that when DD looks at Supes he actually sees that scientist that was in charge of the project and repeatedly killed him as a baby. So I think it might be more accurate to offer up DD/*whatevertheHellthatguy'snamewas*.

Parmaniac
Doomsday isn't a bright shining star of social behaviour in the first place.

Barron-Ghidorah
Originally posted by riv6672
Luthor.
Superman straight up -offends- him.

This was my first thought too.

One Big Mob
Black Manta
Hate Monger
Red Skull

Pretty much any Cap America villain who's German/any German hero/villain in comics

SquallX
Elmer Fudd/Bugs Bunny
Silvester/Twitty
Big bad wolf/3 little bigs
Yosemite Sam/Bugs Bunny

tru-marvell
Hmmmm Mangog...it can't get any "hatetier" than that.

riv6672
Originally posted by Barron-Ghidorah
This was my first thought too.
Glad you agree.
Once he was rebooted in the 80s, his motivations became one of the best in comics imo.

leonidas
manta was a good choice. thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Black Manta
Hate Monger
Red Skull

Pretty much any Cap America villain who's German/any German hero/villain in comics

There's German heroes?

Always see them written as evil Nazi's, the same way Russians are always evil/misguided commies. Unless we're talking manga, where they can get away with heroic Nazi's:

owjLxU_ruoo

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
There's German heroes?

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/schutzheiligruppe1.jpg

cdtm
Anyways, as for the topic..

Despero.

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/martianmanhunterdespero26.jpg

Kind of his thing.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/schutzheiligruppe1.jpg

Awesome.

They still can't not mention Nazism.. Fine line between whitewashing history and pigeonholing an entire people as one thing forever. I mean, I'd like to see a German or Russian that was just Germans or a Russians being their unique selves, and not some reference to a war..

riv6672
^^^Nightcrawler?

Galan007
Vandal Savage/God.

https://i.imgur.com/91FIjAk.jpg

DarkSaint85
Saint of Killers and God.

SquallX

One Big Mob
Originally posted by cdtm
Awesome.

They still can't not mention Nazism.. Fine line between whitewashing history and pigeonholing an entire people as one thing forever. I mean, I'd like to see a German or Russian that was just Germans or a Russians being their unique selves, and not some reference to a war.. All Germans are evil. Even the "good" guys.

cdtm
Originally posted by One Big Mob
All Germans are evil. Even the "good" guys.

Plus, All Germans are Nazi's.

ozz81
maybe doctor doom towards mr fantastic

cdtm
Captain Ahab or Jacques Clouseau is pretty much the definition of this thread.

darthgoober
Davros/Doctor Who

beatboks
Originally posted by leonidas
manta was a good choice. thumb up

Manta was an excelent choice, and after killing Arthur's son should really inspire more hate animosity from his hero than any other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.