If you could choose one person to be World Dictator...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
...who would it be? (not yourself)

I might choose Elon Musk, tbh. Not sure how skilled at politics he'd be though.

Kurk
You couldn't have said it better....

Musk was the person I've been keeping my eye on for a while to replace Dooku as my Sith Master

https://i.imgur.com/cn8v1tm.jpg

DarthSkywalker0
elm ur my nibba. But u make the most the trashy threads.

darthgoober
Me obviously.

Emperordmb
https://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/dukrqvmvoaeba7w.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
...who would it be? (not yourself)

I might choose Elon Musk, tbh. Not sure how skilled at politics he'd be though.

https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2018/04/FullSizeRender-15a.jpg

SquallX

Surtur
That one pope that had a bunch of orgies for people and gave prizes to the people who did the most banging.

Putinbot1
Alex Ferguson he will put people in the right places for mankind to be winners.

riv6672
Barack Obama, living.
Teddy Roosevelt, historically.

SunRazer
Originally posted by riv6672
Barack Obama, living.
Teddy Roosevelt, historically.

Teddy Roosevelt was revolutionary in his day, but by our standards he's terribly racist. Between that and his imperialist leanings, I wouldn't dare install someone like him as dictator of the entire world. Nor Obama, given his abhorrent record on the drone strikes and other things.

I'm not sure any US President in history would be good for this sort of thing. If I had to pick one, maybe Grover Cleveland or Rutherford Hayes or someone like that.

riv6672

SquallX

Flyattractor
I vote for Genghis Khan. One man created the Worlds Largetst Empire of all Time.

SunRazer

SunRazer
as well as a believer in the virtues*

Stigma
Janusz Korwin Mikke for the lulz.

2BcMI2MGb_g

riv6672

Surtur
Truth is I can't think of a single person who would be a good choice. And for me, a good choice is someone who would never go from the "good" kind of dictator to the bad kind. There are people who would take longer to get there than others, but they'd all probably get there in the end.

Lord Lucien
In Musk we trust.

Rockydonovang
Morgan Freeman, duh.

MythLord
RuPaul.

#MakeAmericaFierceAgain

cdtm
Adolf Hitler.

I'd probably never be, but the world would be a Jetson's like paradise.

cdtm
smile

Surtur
Now Elon wants to open up a candy company. Well okay.

Eternal Idol

Flyattractor
I know who would get MY Vote!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ehavfojQGQo/TfJYmmIKRBI/AAAAAAAAAF8/HCCcfpTVWHc/s1600/BumperSticker.jpg

SquallX

Nibedicus
You never said real world.

So I choose the God Emperor of Mankind. He seemed to have had a few good ideas.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Nibedicus
You never said real world.

So I choose the God Emperor of Mankind. He seemed to have had a few good ideas.
And quite a few bad ones.

ESB -1138
I'd pick George Washington. He already gave up power and returned it to the people and went back to being a farmer. Hoping he'll do it here

Nibedicus
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
And quite a few bad ones.

Still, since the Warp doesn't exist in our world, he's less likely to get betrayed by one of his kids. :P

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Still, since the Warp doesn't exist in our world, he's less likely to get betrayed by one of his kids. :P However bringing one fictional character into the real world is likely to bring others and natural laws from the fiction they inhabited and probably others also.

I always like the world Miracleman created in "Olympus". It was a beneficial liberal dictatorship.

Rockydonovang
Lal, what? Yes it would. A human of the olden days isn't going to master knowledge that much smarter humans can only currently hope to master a fraction of. They aren't catching up with centuries of human history.

The only reason why either of the 4 are notable is because of how comparably unremarkable everyone around them was. In a mordern soceity full of billions of more knowledable and more psychologically stable people, they get clocked like a college team in the nba.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I'd pick George Washington. He already gave up power and returned it to the people and went back to being a farmer. Hoping he'll do it here
Damn, that's actually a good one.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Damn, that's actually a good one.

But But But He had Wooden Teeth!? How could you trust a man like that!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.