This mofo and his wife...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon

dadudemon

BackFire
I know some might disagree here, but I think Michelle is an absolutely gorgeous woman. I find her extremely attractive and sexy, especially when she's made up and wearing a nice dress. She has a great, natural figure.

Flyattractor
Ol Moochelle aint hard on the eye but she aint no super model.

7 at best.

SquallX
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The Ellimist
Interestingly enough, Steve Bannon acknowledged that Obama was incorruptible with respect to money.

Impediment

snowdragon
When Obama took office Republicans made so much noise about his policies it was a pain in the ass to turn off the noise to look at policies, amplify that by 10 for Trump and here we are today.

I don't like Trump but so far the USA isn't falling apart and his international actions aren't wrecking us like many of the left have said would happen.

SquallX

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
When Obama took office Republicans made so much noise about his policies it was a pain in the ass to turn off the noise to look at policies, amplify that by 10 for Trump and here we are today.

I don't like Trump but so far the USA isn't falling apart and his international actions aren't wrecking us like many of the left have said would happen.

Yep. Slavery hasn't been brought back. Gays aren't being burnt at the stake. Women aren't reduced to just making babies and walking around in bare feet. The 4th Reich didn't rise, the world wasn't destroyed, the country hasn't sunk into a great depression.

Damn you Trump. *Shakes fist in general direction of Mar-a-Lago*

Surtur
Though speaking of Michelle Obama, let us take the White House Correspondent Dinner. I have called Michelle ugly. IMO she is. Yet look at how Sarah Huckabee was treated at that dinner. Look at how they went after her.

I'm not even saying I disagree with the jokes Michelle Wolf made about her. However, I feel like if these nasty jokes were said about Michelle Obama at a WHCD they would trigger leftists and the comedian would be called racist.

Even Maggie Haberman called out the treatment of Sarah, and she is not a conservative lol.

dadudemon
Thread went a bit better than I thought it would.

I agree with you, snowdragon.

Also, I think Michelle Obama looks attractive even on a bad day. Obama is always handsome, of course.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thread went a bit better than I thought it would.

I agree with you, snowdragon.

Also, I think Michelle Obama looks attractive even on a bad day. Obama is always handsome, of course.

How do you think people would react if she was treated the way Sarah Sanders was at the WHCD?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
How do you think people would react if she was treated the way Sarah Sanders was at the WHCD?

They'd be called racist.

Just like when people were called racist for thinking Michelle was ugly. thumb up

Surtur
They'd be called racist.

Just like when people were called racist for thinking Michelle was ugly. thumb up

The difference is I don't think people roasted Michelle at an event she was attending.

Adam_PoE
Though speaking of Michelle Obama, let us take the White House Correspondent Dinner. I have called Michelle ugly. IMO she is. Yet look at how Sarah Huckabee was treated at that dinner. Look at how they went after her.

I'm not even saying I disagree with the jokes Michelle Wolf made about her. However, I feel like if these nasty jokes were said about Michelle Obama at a WHCD they would trigger leftists and the comedian would be called racist.

Even Maggie Haberman called out the treatment of Sarah, and she is not a conservative lol.

Boo hoo, poor Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She elected to lie for the most divisive president in history for a living, and people are mean to her. **** her, and her entire vile family. People do not need to take up for her. She made her bed, and she can lie in it.

Tex
Originally posted by BackFire
I know some might disagree here, but I think Michelle is an absolutely gorgeous woman. I find her extremely attractive and sexy, especially when she's made up and wearing a nice dress. She has a great, natural figure.

EXXXXXXXXCCCCCUUUUUSSSSEEEEE ME?!
diva

riv6672

SunRazer
Reagan's administration is the sleaziest as a whole, but if Trump keeps things up like this for eight years, assuming he lasts that long, then he'd overtake the modern Republican idol in sleaziness indeed.

As for Obama, I'd agree but that's a very low standard. I wouldn't hesitate to extend that claim to "since Carter" and include Reagan himself, either. Apart from rhetoric and other superficial "feel good" items, his administration was disastrous on just about every front. Having not lived in the 80's, I could certainly be underselling the effect of Reagan's revival of the American spirit on the average citizen. But if we're using just about any objective metric, he must surely be ranked among the worst.

Regarding Michelle, I think she looks alright.

Flyattractor
Most Sleazy was Bubba Clinton. That Administration actually LEFT STAINS!!!!!

riv6672
haha, i guess we define sleazy quite differently.

SunRazer
Do we? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals

Reagan's administration had more officials investigated/indicted/convicted than any other president. I don't believe Trump has upset that record yet, nor produced greater scandals than Iran-Contra, for example.

riv6672
Going by what you just posted, yes, we do. thumb up

SunRazer
Fair enough.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Boo hoo, poor Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She elected to lie for the most divisive president in history for a living, and people are mean to her. **** her, and her entire vile family. People do not need to take up for her. She made her bed, and she can lie in it.

Don't care about Sarah. Just marveling at more hypocrisy from leftists.

Adam_PoE
Don't care about Sarah. Just marveling at more hypocrisy from leftists.

She was not called "ugly," which she is, she was called a liar, which she is. So where is the hypocrisy?

Flyattractor
She was not called "ugly," which she is, she was called a liar, which she is. So where is the hypocrisy?

Why should we put any value on YOUR opinion on Female Physical Attractiveness? What do YOU actually know about it?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why should we put any value on YOUR opinion on Female Physical Attractiveness? What do YOU actually know about it?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me I'm wrong.

https://www.advocate.com/sites/advocate.com/files/2017/12/14/sarah-huckabee-750x.jpg

Flyattractor
Tell me I'm wrong.

https://www.advocate.com/sites/advocate.com/files/2017/12/14/sarah-huckabee-750x.jpg

Your Wrong. But then I don't expect you to be able to tell me why....

Robtard

Bingo

Trumpers once again bashing a strawman and crying over imagined wrongs

dadudemon
Tell me I'm wrong.

She has great hair. thumb up

Robtard
I don't find Sarah H. Sanders attractive at all.

What's off-putting about her is she knows she's mucking for Trump as she's not retarded. I'm just waiting for her to have her 'me too!" type of moment; will be funny; I will laugh.

snowdragon
She has great hair. thumb up

If people were all turned into dogs tomorrow I see her as a basset hound eek!

Flyattractor
That and Sarah don't got High Dollar Hollywood Make Up Pro's to make her "Look Good" like oll Moochelle does.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't find Sarah H. Sanders attractive at all.

What's off-putting about her is she knows she's mucking for Trump as she's not retarded. I'm just waiting for her to have her 'me too!" type of moment; will be funny; I will laugh.

1. Fair. I do not find her attractive even a tiny bit. But I don't focus on the negative and found something about her that I find very nice: her hair.

2. That's also fair. You know she's more than intelligent enough to understand she's shilling and acting as an apologetic expert for Trump to the Media.

3. I don't wish sexual assault or sexual abuse on anyone just so I can pat myself on the back to say, "Hah! I knew Trump assaulted her, too. That damn pervert. See, Bonnie, I was right about the Trump fellow being a pervert! Stupid morons who voted for him..."

Robtard
1. Fair. I do not find her attractive even a tiny bit. But I don't focus on the negative and found something about her that I find very nice: her hair.

2. That's also fair. You know she's more than intelligent enough to understand she's shilling and acting as an apologetic expert for Trump to the Media.

3. I don't wish sexual assault or sexual abuse on anyone just so I can pat myself on the back to say, "Hah! I knew Trump assaulted her, too. That damn pervert. See, Bonnie, I was right about the Trump fellow being a pervert! Stupid morons who voted for him..."

1. No problem there

2. Agreed, she's not even remotely a fool like Spicer was. She knows exactly what she's doing and who she's doing it for.

4. I didn't mean it in a sexual sense. More that if shit really gets bad for the Trump admin I can see her bailing out and then looking for sympathy as some sort of victim who was caught in a bad situation, which would be complete BS, see #2 above

Surtur
Sarah is ugly as f*ck, just like Michelle.

dadudemon
1. No problem there

2. Agreed, she's not even remotely a fool like Spicer was. She knows exactly what she's doing and who she's doing it for.

4. I didn't mean it in a sexual sense. More that if shit really gets bad for the Trump admin I can see her bailing out and then looking for sympathy as some sort of victim who was caught in a bad situation, which would be complete BS, see #2 above

3 (but your joke-4): Oh, I see. That was not my interpretation of what you meant, at all. lol You think she's one of those sleazeball false-accuser types? Dude, your opinion of her is quite low. big grin

dadudemon
Sarah is ugly as f*ck, just like Michelle.

Post a photo of yourself that was taken in the last month.

If you can pass as a 5 out of 10, I'll allow you to call women "ugly as f*ck."

no expression

I am the SJW Police. peaches

Robtard
3 (but your joke-4): Oh, I see. That was not my interpretation of what you meant, at all. lol You think she's one of those sleazeball false-accuser types? Dude, your opinion of her is quite low. big grin

Not what I said, but I assume you're joking.

dadudemon
Not what I said, but I assume you're joking.

You didn't notice me edit the subject of your post when I quoted you and now you have Poopy Soupy in your post subject. estahuh

And I'm somewhat joking. You said she'd claim to be a victim of Trump when the shit hits the fan, right? I can only assume the "me too!" thing meant sexual assault.

I was assuming you were referencing the #metoo movement. And the "victim" thing makes me think you meant sexual assault.

INB4 Edit

Surtur
Post a photo of yourself that was taken in the last month.

If you can pass as a 5 out of 10, I'll allow you to call women "ugly as f*ck."

no expression

I am the SJW Police. peaches

Nah, I learned my lesson about posting personal shit.

They both fugly tho. I guess Sarah might have the upper hand. With her lazy eye she could be having a convo with you and looking you in the eye while also scanning the perimeter for enemies.

dadudemon
Nah, I learned my lesson about posting personal shit.

I didn't ask you to post a photo of a recent poop. I asked you to post a photo of you. Like a selfie or something.

Come on, it's dual-purposed: for my faps and for my point.

They both fugly tho. I guess Sarah might have the upper hand. With her lazy eye she could be having a convo with you and looking you in the eye while also scanning the perimeter for enemies.

I don't think that's how lazy eyes work.

Surtur
In my mind it's how lazy eyes work. Don't take this away from me.

dadudemon
In my mind it's how lazy eyes work. Don't take this away from me.

Fine. But I'm still taking your urethral virginity from you.

Surtur
Fine. But I'm still taking your urethral virginity from you.

Too late...had it taken by a nurse while I was unconscious for a surgery.

Even more horrifying is I didn't even realize I had a catheter until she came to take it out.

dadudemon
Too late...had it taken by a nurse while I was unconscious for a surgery.

Even more horrifying is I didn't even realize I had a catheter until she came to take it out.

Did she rip it out like she was trying to start an old lawn mower?

Surtur
Did she rip it out like she was trying to start an old lawn mower?

No, but it still f*cking hurt.

Adam_PoE
https://78.media.tumblr.com/3dc4f834e467686a9e7839d3ab5e6b3d/tumblr_mok9vx8KS51spey9uo1_250.gif

NemeBro
Sarah is ugly as f*ck, just like Michelle. She's better-looking than most 54 year old women.

Sarah H. Sanders looks quite a bit worse than Michelle Obama while being almost twenty years younger.

Who would you consider even average if you consider an old woman like Michelle Obama ugly as ****?

Jmanghan
Imp XD

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
She's better-looking than most 54 year old women.

Sarah H. Sanders looks quite a bit worse than Michelle Obama while being almost twenty years younger.

Who would you consider even average if you consider an old woman like Michelle Obama ugly as ****?

This isn't a lack of beauty contest, both fugly as hell.

I get that some think she's attractive, but lets not try to push these standards onto others. What you find good looking I find ugly and manly.

Nor will I be providing a list of other women to give some measure of what I find "average" lol.

Tell you what: you disagree that she is fugly. That is all that matters.

Surtur
Anyways holy shit have people heard clips from the WHCD? Michelle Wolf's voice...ahhhh lol. WTF. Felt myself wishing someone would take a fire hose and turn it on right outside my ear and obliterate my ear drum. Yes I'd likely instantly pass out from pain, but I would no longer be hearing that voice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.