"A Mother's Love"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Christina B
It seems Ellen DeGeneres had a mom to be thankful for. Without her, she wouldn't be where she was today.

She could go home to comfort in feeling lots of things, like she was her mama's baby or a teenager living the life, trying to say she's someone who feels a lot of stimulation about things in life and as a person mostly. She could do it in the privacy of her own home, with the help of her mom.

She's her own person in some ways, too of course, like anyone.

I don't know what like a crime I committed in what I suggested, if you just want to be picky. You can go through to whatever you want.

Also, I was trying to say she has a mom who "gets down!" Life is a party, for some people.

People have been jealous of me, like their moms weren't what they pictured, at least. I know other people are respected for how they are like their mom.

-this is an excerpt from my blog

What do you think about that? Do you know people whose moms like to party and they aren't really like their mom? or other ways moms are entertaining in ways their children are not? Imagine how they get excited about their moms but ruin other people's social lives, ready to go home to a party. I can't imagine it; I mean how it's okay to ruin other people's lives saying they aren't as good as their moms.

ArtificialGlory
2TbbvXK5QS8

Flyattractor
Don't we have a Forum for this type of Celebrity Fan Wankery?

Adam_PoE
https://media.giphy.com/media/2Uy0iUXpIRhLqcBUMa/giphy.gif

Wonder Man
I couldn't read the blog but if Ellen DeGeneras loved her mom her mom did it right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.