RotS Alternate Grievous Death Scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
d6u1muHTO5A

I think this is...

https://media.tenor.com/images/5266967c5e9a73b8d6227f99c83c4acf/tenor.gif

Lord Stark
Lmao that's gangsta as ****. Kenobi kills an unarmed grievous by ripping out his organs then shooting them

Rockydonovang
Yeah that's pretty stupid. In character Kenobi wouldn't kill someone who's disabled and has no way of fighting back.

Zentrex
I don't like it.

One Big Mob
No wonder Obi-Wans defense is so good. He doesn't even move his feet to lose position and still has full power

Freedon Nadd
This is PERFECTION!

Kurk
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Yeah that's pretty stupid. In character Kenobi wouldn't kill someone who's disabled and has no way of fighting back. I don't think he'd rip out someone's guts in Savage Opress fashion even if they could fight back lol.

JKBart
this is ****ing amazing
this is how this should have looked like

RealistRacism
Can any hit bring Kenobi down? His endurance and pain tolerance is baffling

DarthAnt66
He's the Steve Rogers of Star Wars, tbh.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Can any hit bring Kenobi down? His endurance and pain tolerance is baffling

No probably not. His durability feat in the original animatic is far from canon although when I make ROTS Kenobi VS Jaina Solo (Forcecast bait) I'll include it anyways saying I wouldn't put it past him.

Sorta like how I included Maul pinning Sidious to a wall in Anakin VS Maul. While it's far from canon which I make note of, I feel that it's still worth mentioning as it at least made it to the animation stage.

And plus TCW doesn't really keep Force walls in mind.

xPRIMEx
Obi-Wan's a boss

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
No probably not. His durability feat in the original animatic is far from canon although when I make ROTS Kenobi VS Jaina Solo (Forcecast bait) I'll include it anyways saying I wouldn't put it past him.

Sorta like how I included Maul pinning Sidious to a wall in Anakin VS Maul. While it's far from canon which I make note of, I feel that it's still worth mentioning as it at least made it to the animation stage.

And plus TCW doesn't really keep Force walls in mind.

Are you a YouTuber?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Are you a YouTuber?

Yes. I'm technically a rival to Antoine outside of me initially copying his style.

I don't consider myself the best versus channel but I would say I can make better arguments than some certain others.

Freedon Nadd
Jensaarai, EvanNova95?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.