Avengers 4 (2019)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Impediment
Title confirmed? Is this legit or hype?

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/avengers-endgame-title

BruceSkywalker
Cosmicbooknews is clickbait... Marvel let the title be known for Avengers 4 until either later this year of the early part of next year

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
Title confirmed? Is this legit or hype?

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/avengers-endgame-title

fake.

BackFire
Makes sense, the line is spoken in the movie towards the end. Would not be surprised if that's the title.

Anyways, after seeing Infinity War, can't wait for this, whatever it ends up being called.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

thumb up

Robtard
Real or not, it's a good/appropriate title. Studio should use it, unless they have something better/catchier.

The Ellimist
Congrats, you've just made one of the longest threads in this forum's history

BruceSkywalker
confirmed Avengers Infinity Crusade


You heard it here

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
confirmed Avengers Infinity Crusade


You heard it here

*faints*

Ooooooh yeeeees.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
*faints*

Ooooooh yeeeees.

It's real name will actually be Avengers Infinity War and the Deadly Hallows part 2 laughing out loud

but i lean more to Avengers: From dust to cement laughing out loud

xPRIMEx
Endgame would be a good title

Impediment
This article has some pretty interesting theories about Avengers 4.

SPOILERS INSIDE!!

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/the-avengers/feature/a856006/avengers-4-infinity-war-trailer/

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
This article has some pretty interesting theories about Avengers 4.

SPOILERS INSIDE!!

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/the-avengers/feature/a856006/avengers-4-infinity-war-trailer/

Damn Impediment! Many people hasn't even watch Infinity War and you are already planning on spoiling Avg 4!!!? Bad boy, Bad boy!

And use the spoiler tag! laughing out loud laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
This article has some pretty interesting theories about Avengers 4.

SPOILERS INSIDE!!

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/the-avengers/feature/a856006/avengers-4-infinity-war-trailer/


Fascinating

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
Title confirmed? Is this legit or hype?

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/avengers-endgame-title

Guess what, it appears it is true....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Guess what, it appears it is true....


how so

SpaceMonkey
When do you guys think we'll get a trailer?

BruceSkywalker
before the aquaman trailer im sure lmao



im guessing later this year

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
how so

Many sources have confirmed it...Or at least hint at it.

https://youtu.be/ellDJ-5-iWI

Arachnid1
The promotional art for A4 leaked.

https://i.imgur.com/iFZopGi.jpg

RIP Caps beard.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Arachnid1
The promotional art for A4 leaked.

https://i.imgur.com/iFZopGi.jpg

RIP Caps beard.


I'm glad he's back looking more traditional. The beard was kinda cool at first but wore of it's welcome pretty quickly. It's like Superman with long hair...kinda interesting but not really great.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Arachnid1
The promotional art for A4 leaked.

https://i.imgur.com/iFZopGi.jpg

RIP Caps beard.


lovely promo art

Robtard
The Sequel to Infinity Wars and the final film in the MCU's Phase Three set to be released May 3, 2019.


This came up in another thread, but it really belongs here: The gauntlet seemed de-powered (not glowing?) in the Thanos end scene and it's notable that while Thanos was able to heal the wound Thor gave him, the damage to the left side of his body caused by using the stones in such a manner was still there, as was a noticeable limp. Wondering if that's going to play into the next film as a plot in Thanos' downfall.


Thoughts on that end scene, the gauntlet and Thanos' injuries? Edit: Or anything IF2 related.

CPT Space Bomb
I read somewhere that he is messed up after the snap. It took a toll on him physically and it will almost certainly play into his downfall. I kinda like the take because otherwise there is no way they can beat him.

I think the title being Endgame isn't confirmed but it's the #1 rumor right now. I think it sounds badass. Avengers: Endgame. Now, that movie....I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be devastated afterwards.

Darth Thor
^ That sounds pretty interesting

Impediment
This thread should probably be merged with this one:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t652495.html

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
This thread should probably be merged with this one:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t652495.html

Please do then.

Impediment
Merged. thumb up

CPT Space Bomb
I saw a tweet that sometime within the next 10 days there is going to be some promo art that will blow our minds.....I'm curious though not expecting too much.

steverules_2
I'm waiting for Adam Warlock

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm waiting for Adam Warlock


well keep waiting then big grin

Robtard
Is Hulk wearing a Wakandan bodysuit?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Robtard
Is Hulk wearing a Wakandan bodysuit? Yah, whatever it is it looks dumb lol. I guess Hulk wants some protection from Thanos.

steverules_2
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I guess Hulk wants some protection from Thanos.

He needs all the protection he can get after the ass raping he got in IW

Inhuman
Reminder... My prediction about the Soul stone (from before anyone saw the movie) was on point thumb up



Anyhow, about Hulks suit/look, I think it might have to do with some transformation for the Hulk. Maybe leaning towards a professor Hulk type persona.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Inhuman
Reminder... My prediction about the Soul stone (from before anyone saw the movie) was on point thumb up



Anyhow, about Hulks suit/look, I think it might have to do with some transformation for the Hulk. Maybe leaning towards a professor Hulk type persona.

Your prediction was it was somewhere with red skull?

Inhuman
Originally posted by steverules_2
Your prediction was it was somewhere with red skull?

Dont feel like looking for the post, but it was something along the lines of...."The soul stone is going to be in a location that hasn't been shown or teased in any movie or trailer. Maybe on another planet."

The Red Skull thing , caught me by surprise.

Impediment
All I want is a reason why Hulk was MIA throughout the entire first film, then I wanna see World Breaker Hulk emerge.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Impediment
All I want is a reason why Hulk was MIA throughout the entire first film, then I wanna see World Breaker Hulk emerge.
I think the chances of you getting an explanation in the next film is about 95% solid.

I think seeing World Breaker Hulk is probably like 15% likely though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Inhuman

Anyhow, about Hulks suit/look, I think it might have to do with some transformation for the Hulk. Maybe leaning towards a professor Hulk type persona.

Possible, the look on his face does lean to that somewhat.

Darth Thor
^ Thats likely given Ruffalo said there is a 3 film story for Hulk starting with Ragnarok.

I was thinking it would end with Hulk and Banner being split, but think that might be too big a distraction in an Avengers film.

CPT Space Bomb
Well, as I said I'm not a huge Hulk fan but I do hope he gets a better showing in Avengers 4....I mean, it would be hard for him not to....

Robtard

Impediment
Hulk needs to evolve to World Breaker Hulk in a serious way.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Hulk needs to evolve to World Breaker Hulk in a serious way.



that would work or more of World War Hulk

Impediment
9 more months to go.

sad

StiltmanFTW
When Captain Marvel hits the theaters?

March?

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When Captain Marvel hits the theaters?

March?

Late February/Early March iirc.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks.

You liked Ant-Man & The Wasp?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
9 more months to go.

sad


i have a time machine for us to get into and see it before anyone else lol...


Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When Captain Marvel hits the theaters?

March?

March 8 2019

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thanks.

You liked Ant-Man & The Wasp?

Didn't see it yet due to an impromptu hospital stay. Maybe this coming week ill get to see it.

Impediment
Originally posted by -Pr-
Didn't see it yet due to an impromptu hospital stay. Maybe this coming week ill get to see it.

You okay, bro?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Impediment
You okay, bro?

Yeah. The doctor's pretty sure I have something called sarcoidosis in my lungs. Treatable, but some crappy symptoms meant a short stay in the hospital.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah. The doctor's pretty sure I have something called sarcoidosis in my lungs. Treatable, but some crappy symptoms meant a short stay in the hospital.



get better..

-Pr-
Thanks man thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
March 8 2019

Thanks, Bruce thumb up

Originally posted by -Pr-
Didn't see it yet due to an impromptu hospital stay. Maybe this coming week ill get to see it.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah. The doctor's pretty sure I have something called sarcoidosis in my lungs. Treatable, but some crappy symptoms meant a short stay in the hospital.

Sorry to hear that. But hey, at least there is some progress. Hope you recover soon.

Had to stay in the hospital myself early this year... which was a blessing, as I really hated my job.

You'll love the film, Hank gets a lot of screen time stick out tongue

Darth Thor
Get well soon Pr!

Not seen Ant-Man myself yet. Might just wait for it to hit digital now.

Impediment
I want Anthony Hopkins to come back as Odin and whip some ass.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
I want Anthony Hopkins to come back as Odin and whip some ass.


that's possible

Robtard
Fan based theory about Pepper Potts' role in Avengers 4


Your thoughts on Pepper Potts becoming Rescue Armor Model 1?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Robtard
Fan based theory about Pepper Potts' role in Avengers 4


Your thoughts on Pepper Potts becoming Rescue Armor Model 1?

From what I heard....

There is going to be a time skip from the time of the Thanos snap. I'm not talking about the time travel aspect that is most likely going to happen. I'm talking A4 starting off a few years after the snap.
And there are rumors that pepper is pregnant and in Avengers 4 pepper will have Tony's kid during that time skip.

But take that with a grain of salt.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Fan based theory about Pepper Potts' role in Avengers 4


Your thoughts on Pepper Potts becoming Rescue Armor Model 1?


its possible... Paltrow did post then deleted a few pics on her Instagram where she had on MO cap gear... I wouldn't mind seeing her as Rescue since they'll need all the help they can get

Darth Thor
So does this mean Loki lives:

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/loki-scarlet-witch-tv-series-marvel-disney-streaming-service-1202947551/amp/


I hope so!

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
its possible... Paltrow did post then deleted a few pics on her Instagram where she had on MO cap gear... I wouldn't mind seeing her as Rescue since they'll need all the help they can get

MO?

HulkIsHulk
Mo-motion
Mo cap - motion capture

steverules_2
Oh right

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/yaqnqbet

Robtard
Then we could have the Hulk eat Captain America as per that story. It will be eating arcs all around.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Robtard
Then we could have the Hulk eat Captain America as per that story. It will be eating arcs all around.

Like in the future King Thanos story, yes.

You, sir, are a genius thumb up

Darth Thor
Odds that Cap wields Stormbreaker in some kind of final confrontation?

Was hinted at way back in AOU.

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Like in the future King Thanos story, yes.

You, sir, are a genius thumb up

Bingo

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Odds that Cap wields Stormbreaker in some kind of final confrontation?

Was hinted at way back in AOU.

That would mean that Thor gets taken down, either dies or is incapacitated.

Possible and Cap is the stuff of heroes, by morals alone he's far more worthy than Thor to wield Stormbreaker, if Strombreaker has the same 'need morals at least this high to ride' clause.

Darth Thor
^ Would make a cool scene is all. Plus imagine all the potential versus threads involving Stormbreaker Cap!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Would make a cool scene is all. Plus imagine all the potential versus threads involving Stormbreaker Cap!


no... h1 will keep his stupidity going forever

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Odds that Cap wields Stormbreaker in some kind of final confrontation?

Was hinted at way back in AOU. Originally posted by Robtard
That would mean that Thor gets taken down, either dies or is incapacitated.

Possible and Cap is the stuff of heroes, by morals alone he's far more worthy than Thor to wield Stormbreaker, if Strombreaker has the same 'need morals at least this high to ride' clause.

I've been wanting a hammer-wielding Cap scene since AoU, yes sirs.

It could make sense from storytelling and contractual obligation standpoints as well: not for sure currently, but aren't Hemsworth and Evans about up on the number of films they have to appear in for the MCU? Having Thor go down against the big bad that destroyed half his people and then Cap die stopping the same big bad, wielding Stormbreaker and thus showing he was the ultimate hero would be fantastic.

Then you have more room for the other MCU characters to come to the forefront along with the FF and X-Men down the road.

HulkIsHulk
Well f**k
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/39446718/FB_IMG_1538678049957.jpg.html

Darth Thor
Oh he dead.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Well f**k
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/39446718/FB_IMG_1538678049957.jpg.html


don't worry since time travel is involved steve lives lol

carthage
Leaked trailer description

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/avengers-4-trailer-description-leaks-online/

Flyattractor
So for how many Actors is this their "Last Marvel Movie"?

John Murdoch
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Well f**k
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/39446718/FB_IMG_1538678049957.jpg.html Originally posted by Darth Thor
Oh he dead.

Going with what I wrote above, I forgot to mention that Cap's arc would be even more complete with him being a main character in Avengers 4 that sacrifices himself, especially after his secondary role in Infinity War.

Mr. Evans' tweet seems to be pointing that way.

Flyattractor
I am getting the feeling there will be a FEW Sacrifices in this movie.

BruceSkywalker
if cap dies...kmc will get snapped lmao

DarthPlaguis12
Well the actor is done...

Kazenji
I don't think Cap actually dies, It's more Steve Roger's possibly dying leaving the door open for Bucky to wear the outfit.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Well the actor is done...


the bulk of the actors are done, however all might not die.. next may the world finds out

Flyattractor
Lots of Mysterious Disappearances to come for Sure.

ShadowFyre
I hope that leaked trailer description isn't real. The end part with the hulk ruins it for me. I don't know why. Just sounds horrible

SpaceMonkey
Avengers: Avenge the World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.