MCU: Kurse vs. Thanos vs. Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Thanos as of his duel with Hulk
*No swords for the Goddess

h2H only

Nephthys
Thanos.

JKBart
Thonos

BruceSkywalker
Thanos won't have a problem

Psychotron
I find casually palming and smashing Mjolnir more impressive than beating up Hulk or Thor.

Josh_Alexander
LOL! Boy, Thanos mega stomps.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Psychotron
I find casually palming and smashing Mjolnir more impressive than beating up Hulk or Thor.

Somehow you think that destroying mjolnir is above destroying the Tessaract? Mjolnir > Infinity Artefact?? Hmmm...I don't think so.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Somehow you think that destroying mjolnir is above destroying the Tessaract? Mjolnir > Infinity Artefact?? Hmmm...I don't think so.

He destroyed the shell. The infinity stone was intact.

Josh_Alexander
He destroyed the shell. The infinity stone was intact.

Still, what makes you think that Mjolnir is harder than the Tessaract?

Psychotron
Still, what makes you think that Mjolnir is harder than the Tessaract?

Having more durability feats than the Tessaract.

Josh_Alexander
Having more durability feats than the Tessaract.

Pretty much invalid, considering the Tessaract wasn't used like a hammer. And still, the tessaract withheld massive amounts of energy pertaining to the Space Stone.

So it means the material had to be strong enough to withheld such energies.

And yet, Hela destroying Mjolnir is concerned more with her magical abilities more than mere strength.

Aint like Hela has feats like toying Hulk...

Psychotron
Pretty much invalid, considering the Tessaract wasn't used like a hammer. And still, the tessaract withheld massive amounts of energy pertaining to the Space Stone.

And yet, Hela destroying Mjolnir is concerned more with her magical abilities more than mere strength.

Sorry, but we use feats on this board. Your speculation is just that.

She toyed with Thor, who is >> Hulk as of Ragnarok and IW.

Josh_Alexander
Sorry, but we use feats on this board. Your speculation is just that.

She toyed with Thor, who is >> Hulk as of Ragnarok and IW.

Lol, the Tessaract was used as a battery to feed Nazi weaponry, as seen in Captain America The First Avenger.

And Hela is the goddess of Death. So, saying it was her magical properties that destroyed the hammer is pretty reasonable.

Thanos also toyed Thor.

WolvesofBabylon
Lol, the Tessaract was used as a battery to feed Nazi weaponry, as seen in Captain America The First Avenger.

And Hela is the goddess of Death. So, saying it was her magical properties that destroyed the hammer is pretty reasonable.

Thanos also toyed Thor.

When did he toy Thor? We never saw what happened prior to the beginning of IW. Could have been The Order, Thanos, Weapons etc... that put Thor in that state at the beginning.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
When did he toy Thor? We never saw what happened prior to the beginning of IW. Could have been The Order, Thanos, Weapons etc... that put Thor in that state at the beginning.

If he hadn't toyed Thor, then Thor wouldn't need a hammer.

Thor knew he could NEVER defeat Thanos barehanded reason why he didn't care to take the blast of a Star in order to get Stormbreaker.

And for God's sake! Thanos has enough feats to shit-stomped Thor! Please!!!!!!

Psychotron

Thanos also toyed Thor.

Dude, are you illiterate or dyslexic? Serious question?

h1a8

Incorrect logic.
There are billions of examples (real and fiction) where non durable object and manipulate, store, deflect, etc. massive amounts of energy.

Thor are Hulk could have easily smashed the tesseract glass box.

Her magical abilities gave her the strength to crush Mjolnir. She can use the same magical strength on Thanos.

But Thanos wins if he has the gems. Without the gems I favor Hela as she can easily stab him.

Josh_Alexander
Dude, are you illiterate or dyslexic? Serious question?

Irrelevant.

Originally posted by h1a8
Incorrect logic.
There are billions of examples (real and fiction) where non durable object and manipulate, store, deflect, etc. massive amounts of energy.

Thor are Hulk could have easily smashed the tesseract glass box.

Her magical abilities gave her the strength to crush Mjolnir. She can use the same magical strength on Thanos.

But Thanos wins if he has the gems. Without the gems I favor Hela as she can easily stab him.

You are assuming that.

If Gamora couldnt Stabb Thanos. If Loki couldnt stab Thanos then Hela wont. Or at least not enough to kill him.

We are assuming this is Hela off-asgard right.

h1a8
Irrelevant.

You are assuming that.

If Gamora couldnt Stabb Thanos. If Loki couldnt stab Thanos then Hela wont. Or at least not enough to kill him.

We are assuming this is Hela off-asgard right.
Thanos used the stones to prevent being stabbed. I stated that if Thanos has the gems then he wins.

Without the gems he would not prevent himself from being stabbed.
Hela can shoot multiple blades at him. She can go Surtur ready on him.

Nephthys
Hela would win in an all out fight btw (w/o IG). Those blades are OP.

FrothByte
Hate to say it but I'd back Hela. Both Thanos and Kurse will likely ragdoll her around but her healing is too OP. In the end she'll simply outlast both Kurse and Thanos and she'll eventually finish them off if they don't kill each other first.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos used the stones to prevent being stabbed. I stated that if Thanos has the gems then he wins.

Without the gems he would not prevent himself from being stabbed.
Hela can shoot multiple blades at him. She can go Surtur ready on him.

LOL!!!!! No he didnt. It was all a trick! Thanos himself stated that he was trying to figure out if Gamora reallly loved him, right after she was crying for Thanos.

Thanos would never get stabbed by Gamora!

Hela off Asgard loses.

Psychotron
Irrelevant.

No, it's pretty relevant considering you don't seem to understand what I'm writing and just say random, unrelated shit.

Josh_Alexander
No, it's pretty relevant considering you don't seem to understand what I'm writing and just say random, unrelated shit.

Its quite the opposite.

Psychotron
Its quite the opposite.

Then explain how the tesseract has any durability feats that match Mjolnir.

Darth Thor

Yeah this.

I dont see Storm Breaker Thor one shorting Hela tbh.

Darth Thor

Hela off Asgard loses.

She crushed Mjolnir off Asgard.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.