Anarchocapitalism vs. Communism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Which of the two radical structures do you prefer, and why? Do you believe both are equally shit?

Discuss.

Surtur
I don't know much about "anarchocapitalism". I do know Communism has killed like 100 million people and has never been successful.

FreshestSlice
Communism is literally impossible, so I prefer that one. High fantasy is one of my favorite genres.

The Ellimist
Honestly, I'm not sure.

Kurk
In theory anarchocapitalism. If you had asked a more naive, childish version of me 5 years ago I would have said communism.

In practice both are equally as shitty.

Flyattractor
Better Anarchy then Tyranny.

ArtificialGlory

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Better Anarchy then Tyranny.

Kurk
Both are stateless in theory; both are prone to tyranny. What makes you think one is worse than the other?

Flyattractor
With Anarchy Everyone is free to Think and Act the way that they want. That is NOT the case under Tyranny.

Surtur
I learned from p*ssies in Antifa communism is awesome cuz it worked in Star Trek. Can't we trust cowards in masks?

ArtificialGlory
Gotta love the Star Trek argument.

The Ellimist

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Gotta love the Star Trek argument.

Especially when Star Trek isn't really communist. You can clearly own property lol, but shh don't spoil it for them.

The Ellimist
You can have possessions in communist states; owning a place does not mean it’s not communist

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You can have possessions in communist states; owning a place does not mean it’s not communist

So you can own buildings, buy land, etc.? Cuz I thought private property didn't exist under Communism.

FreshestSlice
There's no such thing as a communist state. There have been plenty of dictatorships of the proletariats, but communism requires the state to have already been abolished. And no, you can't own something in a communist state. Everything is given from those with ability to those with need. If you don't have a right to something, you can't own it. It's more like the government leasing it to you in return for labor, at least until said government is abolished.

Surtur
Still curious about how communist states handle private property.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
So you can own buildings, buy land, etc.? Cuz I thought private property didn't exist under Communism.

Technically NO ONE actually OWNS LAND. You can OWN the Stuff on the Land but you can't OWN the actual land.

SunRazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.