I know I'm weird but.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

svicic
I absolutely adore Hugh Jackman, Sir Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart!!!!I think I have a thing for older men. Except Keanu Reeves that is who is my ALL TIME favourite...... Happy Dance

Phoenix
They're all cool! Although, Ian is gay, with a longterm boyf, so, unless you are a boy yourself, your happy daydreams may be shattered...

Kes
Hugh Jackman isn't old...welll that depends on how old you are! lol The guy who plays Bobby is young and very hot, i mean those blue yes! hmmm

Phoenix
Nightcrawler and Pyro are still the fittest...

Kes
Pyro looks like a kid but isn't big grin lol dont think is that goodlooking. the guy who plays scott summers is hot, and very cute!

Phoenix
he is hotter w/out the shades....

Kes
Ya,'cause with the shades you can't see is face. lol

Evy_O
I still like Hough Jackman big grin
Ian is gay??? How can Gandalf be gay...? sad

Kes
you didn't know that?!He is so open about it!

Phoenix
Yeh, he's been with his current boyf for 10 years!

Evy_O
I didn't know, honestly!
*shocked*

Skittles19
Wow, I thought pretty much everyone knew he was gay, not that it matters.. he's a brilliant actor huh?

Um, Pyro is def. the hottie of the film smile

Kes
Yeh. I also thought it was common knowledge. Guess not.Not Pyromessed Wolverine! smile

svicic
I know Ian is Gay but that doesn't mean he's not good looking,and I'M NOT A BOY!!I don't think Pyro is fit at all cos his personality kinda ruins it.Scott on the other hand...yum

Kes
Who said you where a boy? Yeh I think Ian is very charming. And not bad for an old many, nice blue eyes to! I agree with the Pyro thong, iceman is better or scott or wolverine!stick out tongue

svicic
Phoenix said "Unless you're a boy yourself"-just defending myself!There's a show on at the moment which Ian is in and I would love to see it but apparently its really deep and depressing stuff.I don't know what it is about him he just has sex appeal I guess.....!

Kes
ah. ok.

Phoenix
it wasnt an insult! cos i didnt know... you might've just been gay... one of my mates is gay, and we have a great time - we both fancy orlando bloom!

Paola
My God!!
The things you find out when you read old threads.... I didn't know about Ian.....

Kes
laughing out loud

svicic
I know its very informative isnt it?!Just to clarify I'm not gay-though I have absolutely no problem with gay people, at all!By the way I noticed there's a lot of quotes bout Jack Sparrow-sooooo gorgeous!I saw Pirates for the third time in the cinema today and its fantastic.

Pirates ye be warned!!!

Kes
Yeh there is but no POTC conversation here. I get enough of that at Movie Discussion.

IceDragon
Originally posted by Phoenix
Nightcrawler and Pyro are still the fittest...

There are several X-men fitter than Nightcrawler and Pyro. wink

IceDragon
Originally posted by Phoenix
They're all cool! Although, Ian is gay, with a longterm boyf, so, unless you are a boy yourself, your happy daydreams may be shattered...

Ian? Isnt he the one who plays Magneto and Gandalf? (i know im so stupid i cant remember.) If he is, WTF! that is a shock to me.

thorncrawler
yeah ian is mag's and gandalf

IceDragon
damn i didnt know he was gay. He seemed straight enough to me, but then again...you never know with anyone these days...

Icicle
Originally posted by Evy_O
I still like Hough Jackman big grin
Ian is gay??? How can Gandalf be gay...? sad

Yes Ian is gay, But that doesnt mean Gandalf is gay! A gay man or women can play strait characters

Kaos sebaceous
hmm i never would of thought he was gay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.