Ironman vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Tony has his Bleeding edge armor. Dr. Strange doesn't have the time gem. Fight takes place in Grandmaster's arena. No BFR. Strange can use his portals as long as they redirect back to the arena.

TheVaultDweller
Damn, I was going to say BFR for the easy win for Strange, but this is harder.

Both now have really good defense and offense, and can go airborne. I want to say Tony because if he actually connects, Strange is toast, whereas we see that Tony's armour can repair damage (though it does appear to have limits, as Thanos repeatedly damaged it to the point where it stopped repairing at the end). Still, I would give Tony a bigger chance of surviving Strange's attacks than the other way around.

Strange's defense is no joke though. Between the massively upgraded shields and his ability to warp incoming attacks (as shown during his fight against Thanos), or redirect them with portals (as shown against Maw), as well as the cloak defending him, he is not that easy to connect cleanly. And those eldritch lightning arcs he used against Thanos looked pretty potent, at least based on how they were tearing up the landscape as well.

Darth Thor
Under these conditions Tony likely wins.

In general though I'd say sufficient prep time gives Strange the definitive edge. But If it's just 321 go, then I'd give it to Tony.

With Time Gem though Strange is too OP.

Estacado
Tony was a beast in IW.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Tony has his Bleeding edge armor. Dr. Strange doesn't have the time gem. Fight takes place in Grandmaster's arena. No BFR. Strange can use his portals as long as they redirect back to the arena.

Strange without a doubt!!!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Estacado
Tony was a beast in IW.

thumb up

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

You know who the real beast was!

Say it Stilt. Say it! Own it!

Estacado
The handsome muscular man?

playa1258
Strange can still BFR him but if Tony gets through the defense of Strange its over.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by Estacado
The handsome muscular man?
Don't forget about rabbit

Estacado
And Double Chin Lord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.