Rank the Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
Top three are probably Thor, Ironman, and the Hulk, not sure after that.

TheVaultDweller
Scarlet Witch is also probably near the top, especially after being shown powerful enough to destroy an Infinity Stone.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Top three are probably Thor, Ironman, and the Hulk, not sure after that.

1. Dr. Strange
2. Thor/Iron Man
3. Scarlet Witch
4. Hulk
5. Captain America
-the rest

FrothByte
Right now I'd say:

1. Thor
2. Dr. Strange
3. Ironman

emporerpants
1. Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2. Doctor Strange/scarlet Witch/Hulk
3. Iron man

Although if what Feige says is true, Captain Marvel will be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone including Thor. Because of course.

playa1258
1.Thor
2.Strange
3.Iron Man
4.Scarlet Witch
5.Hulk

FrothByte
It's a shame that Vision was kind of nerfed throughout the whole movie. He should be up there in that list.

Estacado
1. Handsome muscular man
2. Dr. Doctor
3. Tony Stank

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
It's a shame that Vision was kind of nerfed throughout the whole movie. He should be up there in that list. He wasn't nerfed. They basically sucker punched him with something that prevented him from using all his powers. He was never 100% after that.

He still should be up there.

h1a8
Strange with time gem
Thor
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Hulk
IM

TheVaultDweller
Yes, Vision never had a fair shot, really. Got cheapshotted right through the chest at the beginning of his first fight, and never fully recovers. So, we never get to see him at full power.

It does make you wonder wtf that glaive is made out of. It cut through vibranium like tissue paper.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
1. Dr. Strange
2. Thor/Iron Man
3. Scarlet Witch
4. Hulk
5. Captain America
-the rest
You have Cap above BP?

Josh_Alexander
You have Cap above BP?

Hell Yeah!

xPRIMEx
Idk I'd probably put BP above Cap just because of his indestructible suit. If it was a fight without any gear, then yeah Cap>BP

Josh_Alexander
Idk I'd probably put BP above Cap just because of his indestructible suit. If it was a fight without any gear, then yeah Cap>BP

Durability wise BP》Cap. But in terms of strength, fighting skills, intelligence and experience Cap wins.

With the Shield Cap is a beast.

The Ellimist
1. Thor
2. Strange
3. Vision
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk
6. Black Widow (she has the potential to be higher, but isn't the most competent combatant)
7. Spider-Man
8. Black Panther
9. Captain America
The rest
Starlord

Robtard
Originally posted by The Ellimist
1. Thor
2. Strange
3. Vision
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk
6. Black Widow (she has the potential to be higher, but isn't the most competent combatant)
7. Spider-Man
8. Black Panther
9. Captain America
The rest
Starlord

You forgot Scarlet Witch who is a ****ing beast, even if she's a glass-cannon

carthage
Thor
Doctor Strange
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Hulk
Black Panther
Current Cap
BW

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Robtard
You forgot Scarlet Witch who is a ****ing beast, even if she's a glass-cannon

lol I actually meant to have Scarlet Witch instead of Black Widow at 6

Adam Grimes
Thor ****ing overpowered the complete IG with Stormbreaker. They would have won right there if Thor played it better.

gauntlet o doom
Dr Strange isn't an Avenger.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
Dr Strange isn't an Avenger.

?

Adam Grimes
Technically the Avengers don't exist anymore so?

NotAllThatEvil
Then how did spiderman become an avenger?

Silent Master
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Then how did spiderman become an avenger?

Tony "knighted" him and then said, now you're an Avenger

NotAllThatEvil
That would mean the avengers exist, no?

TheVaultDweller
I think they became unofficially reinstated right around the time a giant alien space wheel appeared in the sky.

Darth Thor
What about Spider-Mans journey to become an Avenger throughout Homecoming?

Pretty sure most of Team IM from Civil War were still active Avengers.

Darth Thor
Also LMAO at Hulk not being in anyones top 3. So much for the Teams CLEAR POWERHOUSE

TheVaultDweller
On a random note, another name I would give an honourable mention to, if we are talking pure destructive power, is War Machine. He is basically flying artillery. That bit during the battle of Wakanda where he just carpet bombs the hell out of hundreds of Outriders shows this perfectly.

gauntlet o doom
The Avengers are pretty much Ironman, Vision, War Machine and Spiderman.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Also LMAO at Hulk not being in anyones top 3. So much for the Teams CLEAR POWERHOUSE

Almost all the Avengers got an upgrade throughout the years, some had a massive upgrade in this movie alone. Hulk... never got any. So while he looked incredibly powerful in the first Avengers, he pretty much just stayed the same while everybody else got upgrades.

Josh_Alexander
Almost all the Avengers got an upgrade throughout the years, some had a massive upgrade in this movie alone. Hulk... never got any. So while he looked incredibly powerful in the first Avengers, he pretty much just stayed the same while everybody else got upgrades.

Hulk hasn't received power upgrades i agree. But if you compare Avengers Hulk with this latest adaptation, hell as sure Hulk got Upgraded Characterwise.

And that is what marvel has been doing all these years with the Hulk. They are humanizing him, upgrading his character not his power.

Cause we all know what Hulk is capable of.

Having said that, they are improving his character in order to prepare him for events like Planet Hulk where he will get massively boosted.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hulk hasn't received power upgrades i agree. But if you compare Avengers Hulk with this latest adaptation, hell as sure Hulk got Upgraded Characterwise.

And that is what marvel has been doing all these years with the Hulk. They are humanizing him, upgrading his character not his power.

Cause we all know what Hulk is capable of.

Having said that, they are improving his character in order to prepare him for events like Planet Hulk where he will get massively boosted.

Planet Hulk? That's already done in Ragnarok. If they did do a Planet Hulk storyline it would be pre-Ragnarok and I doubt he'd get any extreme upgrades. Besides, I always felt like the Hulk was a bit nerfed in the Planet Hulk storyline. Maybe you mean World War Hulk?

WolvesofBabylon
Thor
Dr Strange
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Hulk or maybe Black Widow

Josh_Alexander
Planet Hulk? That's already done in Ragnarok. If they did do a Planet Hulk storyline it would be pre-Ragnarok and I doubt he'd get any extreme upgrades. Besides, I always felt like the Hulk was a bit nerfed in the Planet Hulk storyline. Maybe you mean World War Hulk?

MCU won't make Planet Hulk as they made them in the comics. Saandar is nothing close to being Planet Hulk. Thor Ragnarok is just that, Thor Ragnarok.

And maybe. Perhaps they tied the events of Planet Hulk to World War Hulk directly in one same movie.

But the thing is, Hulk's character is being modified for such purposes. To prepare us for such events.

That's why we see that Hulk is now more complex. He can speak, he can make decisions and is not directly tied anymore to anger as he was previously.

And isn't like he is weaker, is just that he hasn't been exploited as Thor or Iron Man has in terms of power.

Darth Thor
Im sure Hulk will get a massive upgrade when he finally stops crapping himself and returns.

But for now the consensus is hes not even top 3. And frankly even top 5 would be kind atm.

carthage
Same with vision tbh

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Im sure Hulk will get a massive upgrade when he finally stops crapping himself and returns.

But for now the consensus is hes not even top 3. And frankly even top 5 would be kind atm.

Well Vision at full power is still above him. So he might get tied with SW at #5 in my list. Problem is Hulk is not a very useful character outside of smashing stuff. All of the other top tier characters have various applications of their powers and it makes them seem more powerful. Definitely more useful, especially when you're faced with an opponent that you can't out-punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.