Ragnarok Thor vs. Thanos w/o IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Thor at his full powers at the end of Ragnarok vs. Thanos at the beginning of IW nut w/o the IG. Fight in Grandmaster's arena. Who wins?

Edit: OP edited per request of the thread starter.

Josh_Alexander
Really? Thanos without the Gaunlet 》Thor.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Really? Thanos without the Gaunlet 》Thor.

Not with just the power gem as he was in the beginning of the movie. We know Thanos was able to beat Hulk then, and we know Thor at full power was beating Hulk before they were interrupted. Plus Thor has ranged powers that Thanos doesn't have. I think it's a pretty decent matchup.

Khazra Reborn
Thanos clearly won at the beginning of IW, kind of hard to say to what extent Thor was using his abilities, since it was off screen. I assume he didn't go full on lighting rod, like he did against Hela in fear of hurting others around him. All in all, Thanos should still win, but Thor makes a good go of it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Not with just the power gem as he was in the beginning of the movie. We know Thanos was able to beat Hulk then, and we know Thor at full power was beating Hulk before they were interrupted. Plus Thor has ranged powers that Thanos doesn't have. I think it's a pretty decent matchup.

No. Thanos beat the Hulk in less time and with less effort than Thor.
And he was never using the gem dude.

Also, Thor himself admitted to lose agaisnt Thanos. And if God-Like Thor was a match for Thanos, he would have never needed Stormbreaker.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thanos clearly won at the beginning of IW, kind of hard to say to what extent Thor was using his abilities, since it was off screen. I assume he didn't go full on lighting rod, like he did against Hela in fear of hurting others around him. All in all, Thanos should still win, but Thor makes a good go of it.

There were a few extenuating circumstances to the beginning of the movie. First off Thanos was not alone, he had the whole Black order with him. Also if the distress calls were any indication, the Asgardian ship was already being fired on before the Black Order even boarded it. Plus Thor would not have been able to unleash his full lightning powers in such an enclosed space surrounded by his people

FrothByte
No. Thanos beat the Hulk in less time and with less effort than Thor.
And he was never using the gem dude.

Also, Thor himself admitted to lose agaisnt Thanos. And if God-Like Thor was a match for Thanos, he would have never needed Stormbreaker.

See my response above.

*Edit: As for Thanos not using the power stone, I had always been under the impression that it would have increased Thanos' physical prowess passively. After all, Malekith seemed significantly amped by the aether.

And if I'm wrong then let me clarify: This is Thanos fighting pure h2h like he did vs. Hulk. Thor is allowed all his abilities.

Josh_Alexander
See my response above.

*Edit: As for Thanos not using the power stone, I had always been under the impression that it would have increased Thanos' physical prowess passively. After all, Malekith seemed significantly amped by the aether.

And if I'm wrong then let me clarify: This is Thanos fighting pure h2h like he did vs. Hulk. Thor is allowed all his abilities.

Read my above post.

FrothByte
Read my above post.

I did, and I asked you to read my above post. But in case you didn't then here it is again: Thanos was not alone when he attacked the Asgardian ship, he had the whole Black order with him. Also if the distress calls were any indication, the Asgardian ship was already being fired on before the Black Order even boarded it. Plus Thor would not have been able to unleash his full lightning powers in such an enclosed space surrounded by his people

Josh_Alexander
I did, and I asked you to read my above post. But in case you didn't then here it is again: Thanos was not alone when he attacked the Asgardian ship, he had the whole Black order with him. Also if the distress calls were any indication, the Asgardian ship was already being fired on before the Black Order even boarded it. Plus Thor would not have been able to unleash his full lightning powers in such an enclosed space surrounded by his people

Thanos defeated Hulk 10x faster and 10x with less effort than Thor dude!

That ALONE puts Thanos above Thor. Do you disagree?

xPRIMEx
Thanos is said to be the most powerful being in the universe even before possessing the power stone. He wins

FrothByte
Thanos defeated Hulk 10x faster and 10x with less effort than Thor dude!

That ALONE puts Thanos above Thor. Do you disagree?

Yes I disagree. Hulk never fought a full fight against a fully powered Thor. He only took 2 shots from a fully powered Thor, both of them put Hulk completely on his ass and Thor wasn't even using ranged attacks then. Do you disagree?

Josh_Alexander
Yes I disagree. Hulk never fought a full fight against a fully powered Thor. He only took 2 shots from a fully powered Thor, both of them put Hulk completely on his ass and Thor wasn't even using ranged attacks then. Do you disagree?

Lol, you are claiming Thor didnt used such attacks against Thanos? Specially after seeing his people getting slaughtered. LMAO!!

Thor loses dude!

FrothByte
Lol, you are claiming Thor didnt used such attacks against Thanos? Specially after seeing his people getting slaughtered. LMAO!!

Thor loses dude!

I see you ducked my question.

Also, you seem to keep neglecting the fact that Thanos had his entire Black Order backing him up in that fight, it's not like Thanos faced Thor alone. And yes, I'm claiming that Thor didn't use his full powerset against Thanos, not in such an enclosed space with civilians around.

Josh_Alexander
I see you ducked my question.

Also, you seem to keep neglecting the fact that Thanos had his entire Black Order backing him up in that fight, it's not like Thanos faced Thor alone. And yes, I'm claiming that Thor didn't use his full powerset against Thanos, not in such an enclosed space with civilians around.

DUDE! Thor HIMSELF ADMITTED to have lost to Thanos! Thor HIMSELF admitted that STORMBREAKER was his only chance!

In no moment did he said he lost to the BO!

Thor's statement > Your opinion.

FrothByte
DUDE! Thor HIMSELF ADMITTED to have lost to Thanos! Thor HIMSELF admitted that STORMBREAKER was his only chance!

In no moment did he said he lost to the BO!

Thor's statement > Your opinion.

Really? What was it specifically that Thor said? Did he say he lost a fair, one on one fight against Thanos? Please quote his exact words if you're going to base your decisions on that.

Josh_Alexander
Really? What was it specifically that Thor said? Did he say he lost a fair, one on one fight against Thanos? Please quote his exact words if you're going to base your decisions on that.

Go and watch the movie again!

FrothByte
Go and watch the movie again!

I don't need to because I know Thor never said such a thing. If he did then please quote it.

Josh_Alexander
I don't need to because I know Thor never said such a thing. If he did then please quote it.

Your lack of memory doesnt concern me. Go inform yourself.

FrothByte
Your lack of memory doesnt concern me. Go inform yourself.

You're not fooling anyone here dude. We both know Thor never said any such thing, I can't prove a negative. You're the one claiming it, onus of proof is on you.

Josh_Alexander
You're not fooling anyone here dude. We both know Thor never said any such thing, I can't prove a negative. You're the one claiming it, onus of proof is on you.

Just like when you claimed that in Black Panther they never stated that Vibranium is the strongest Metal in the Universe? laughing out loud

I wont fall for the same trick twice Mr. Froth. So, GO INFORM YOURSELF.

FrothByte
Just like when you claimed that in Black Panther they never stated that Vibranium is the strongest Metal in the Universe? laughing out loud

I wont fall for the same trick twice Mr. Froth. So, GO INFORM YOURSELF.

Well yeah, BP never did say that that I recall. It's the same thing, I can't prove a negative. If you want to make claims, you go and prove it. That's how it has always worked here.

If you can provide the quote and it proves accurate then I will gladly admit my mistake.

Josh_Alexander
Well yeah, BP never did say that that I recall. It's the same thing, I can't prove a negative. If you want to make claims, you go and prove it. That's how it has always worked here.

If you can provide the quote and it proves accurate then I will gladly admit my mistake.

It was clearly stated in the beginning of the movie. So agai, YOUR LACK OF MEMORY doesnt concern me. Please go watch the movie again.

FrothByte
It was clearly stated in the beginning of the movie. So agai, YOUR LACK OF MEMORY doesnt concern me. Please go watch the movie again.

During the voice over? So in short, you just proved that BP never said it was the strongest material in the universe. You keep putting your foot in your mouth.

You're also trying to derail the topic. Please provide proof that Thor himself mentioned Thanos beat him fair and square or lay off on the claim.

Josh_Alexander
During the voice over? So in short, you just proved that BP never said it was the strongest material in the universe. You keep putting your foot in your mouth.

You're also trying to derail the topic. Please provide proof that Thor himself mentioned Thanos beat him fair and square or lay off on the claim.

Hahahahaha! Ahh Froth, you always manage to make me laugh!

me:

No i dont.

Vibranium is the strongest metal in the MCU, and Loki's knifes can penetrate Thor.

There has been no instance, yet that doesn't mean only Loki can do so. That's a fallacy.

Did you watch the beginning of Black Panther? MCU considers Vibranium the strongest metal. Asgard weapons aren't vibranium, or atleast hasn't been mentioned.

You:

Quote the actual statement that says vibranium is the strongest metal in the MCU. Otherwise you're just inventing stuff.

1. Correct, it's not only Loki who can cut Thor. It would be anyone of Loki's strength range or over. If you want to claim that people of lesser strength than Loki can cut Thor up then you have to prove it. I already proved to you that a thrown vibranium shield didn't even so much as leave a red line on Thor's face. Ball is in your court, I provided my proof, time you backed up your words with proof.

1.5 Are you saying that strength doesn't play a factor in whether a weapon can cut/stab through a target?

2. I keep asking you to provide a quote that says Vibranium is the strongest metal in the MCU... you keep dodging. There's nothing to suggest that Vibranium claws can replicate feats made by Asgardian magical daggers. If you want to claim they are then where is the proof?

3. Cap's shield has cut through cement and steel. If you want to claim that the claws can cut better then please provide proof. Remember that a claw tip is not sharpened like a razor. They're pointed but they don't have a sharpened edge, so you can't really claim that the claws are sharper than Cap's shield. And like I said, how serious an injury do you think 1-inch claws are going to do against Thor?

Here you got the link to the thread! Please go INFORM YOURSELF

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=650670&pagenumber=5

After you do, come back and apologize to me for trying to cheat me; lie to me; fool me; bully me; pretend to know better than me!

Hahahahahaha. Just kidding boy! But seriously inform yourself, for your foot must be stinking your mouth laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander

Hmmmm

Quote the actual statement that says vibranium is the strongest metal in the MCU. Otherwise you're just inventing stuff.

I realize how much do this statements reassemble! Are you trying to fool me again Froth? Or do you just forget stuff?

FrothByte
Hmmmm

I realize how much do this statements reassemble! Are you trying to fool me again Froth? Or do you just forget stuff?

And yet after all that, you have yet to actually provide a quote. You need to work on your comprehension skills kid.

HulkIsHulk
About Malekith he was infused with the Aethervwss Thanos just had the gem. There's a difference

FrothByte
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
About Malekith he was infused with the Aethervwss Thanos just had the gem. There's a difference

Fair point. Then consider this a fight where Thanos has no gems then.

Josh_Alexander
And yet after all that, you have yet to actually provide a quote. You need to work on your comprehension skills kid.

Hahahaha. After reading your previous posts it feels like you want to troll me again!

I wont fall for your cheap tricks twice Mr. Froth. Thot loses.

FrothByte
Hahahaha. After reading your previous posts it feels like you want to troll me again!

I wont fall for your cheap tricks twice Mr. Froth. Thot loses.

So what you're saying is you can't actually produce proof or quotes of what you claim? Glad to know.

Josh_Alexander
So what you're saying is you can't actually produce proof or quotes of what you claim? Glad to know.

Are you fool or you trolling? The movie aint out yet, therefore i cant bring evidence!

Now i can bring you evidence of my memory being better than yours. Just go check the post where you claim that the movie stated Vibranium being the strongest metal on Earth laughing out loud

FrothByte
Are you fool or you trolling? The movie aint out yet, therefore i cant bring evidence!

Now i can bring you evidence of my memory being better than yours. Just go check the post where you claim that the movie stated Vibranium being the strongest metal on Earth laughing out loud

What has that got to do with this? I checked the post, you didn't post a quote there either. So all you really proved was that you can't back up your claims with proof.

HulkIsHulk
Why do you bother engaging him Froth?, He sounds like a broken record

Josh_Alexander
What has that got to do with this? I checked the post, you didn't post a quote there either. So all you really proved was that you can't back up your claims with proof.

All I did is proof your trolling abilities.

Shut up Hulk.

FrothByte

Slow day at work, was kinda bored. Gave him a shot, should have known better.

Josh_Alexander
Slow day at work, was kinda bored. Gave him a shot, should have known better.

Hahaha Froth. We shall continue this after you take your memory pills. Cause even if I prove you what Thor said, youd likely forgwt about it next day...Or at least pretend to laughing out loud

Silent Master
I remember Thor saying that Thanos never faced someone like him and then Rocket made a comment(can't remember what it was) and then Thor goes, "Well, he's never faced me twice".

Not an exact quote.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
I remember Thor saying that Thanos never faced someone like him and then Rocket made a comment(can't remember what it was) and then Thor goes, "Well, he's never faced me twice".

Not an exact quote.

Yes it was a conversation with Rocket. The exact lines i dont remember.

He also claimed whilst in Quills ship that he needed to go to Nidavellir to make a weapon worthy in order to defeat Thanos.

The exact lines i dont remember. Will come back after watching the movie again.

StiltmanFTW
There were a few extenuating circumstances to the beginning of the movie. First off Thanos was not alone

Neither was Thor.

Thanos stomps... again.

FrothByte

Not an exact quote.

Correct, that's what I remember as well. Still nowhere close to what Josh was trying to imply however. I was asking for him to prove that Thor lost a fair one on one match against Thanos.

FrothByte
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Neither was Thor.

Thanos stomps... again.

Except Thor's ship had already been fired on and he could hardly unleash his full powers inside a ship.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y89jtnlm

Silent Master
As it happened off-screen, for all we know Thanos had to use his infinity stone in order to beat Thor.

Josh_Alexander
Correct, that's what I remember as well. Still nowhere close to what Josh was trying to imply however. I was asking for him to prove that Thor lost a fair one on one match against Thanos.

He claimed, he ADMITTED to lose against Thanos. Why cant you be as humble as Thor is?

Josh_Alexander
As it happened off-screen, for all we know Thanos had to use his infinity stone in order to beat Thor.

For all we know, Thanos didnt ad he didnt with Hulk.

Silent Master
For all we know, Thanos didnt ad he didnt with Hulk.

That's my point. we don't know the details of the fight. therefore it can't be used for or against either character.

FrothByte
He claimed, he ADMITTED to lose against Thanos. Why cant you be as humble as Thor is?

So post your proof dude. Post your proof where Thor admitted he lost a fair one on one fight with Thanos (as that's what this fight is supposed to be).

Josh_Alexander
That's my point. we don't know the details of the fight. therefore it can't be used for or against either character.

If Thor believed he could defeat Thanos he wouldnt need SB. It was also stated that Thanos is the most powerful being in the Universe. Which is pretty clear after he effortlessly beat the crap out of the Hulk.

Silent Master
If Thor believed he could defeat Thanos he wouldnt need SB. It was also stated that Thanos is the most powerful being in the Universe. Which is pretty clear after he effortlessly beat the crap out of the Hulk.

By that point Thanos had another Infinity stone and was working towards getting more.

Josh_Alexander
So post your proof dude. Post your proof where Thor admitted he lost a fair one on one fight with Thanos (as that's what this fight is supposed to be).

So now you ask for proof on a one on one whereas before you asked proof of Thor stating he lost to Thanos laughing out loud

Go grab your pills Froth. Later.

gauntlet o doom
Because the fight happened off screen - is it more likely that Thor was beaten by the Black Order rather than Thanos?

StiltmanFTW

Yeah, Korath said so in Guardians 1. Before Thanos had any gem.

Also, Rocket's and Thor's conversation make it PAINFULLY clear that Thor got his ass raped in his confrontation with Thanos. Which happened mostly off-screen, but still.

And let's not forget how he failed to do any damage to Thanos with his cheapshot to the back and got manhandled with ease.

FrothByte

Thor believed he couldn't defeat Thanos w/ the infinity stones. He said nothing about not being able to defeat Thanos w/o infinity stones.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
Because the fight happened off screen - is it more likely that Thor was beaten by the Black Order rather than Thanos?

That is another thing yeah. Also, the black order didnt interfere in the fight with Hulk.

They evidently know of Thanos superiority and dont question it.

Yeah, Korath said so in Guardians 1. Before Thanos had any gem.

Also, Rocket's and Thor's conversation make it PAINFULLY clear that Thor got his ass raped in his confrontation with Thanos. Which happened mostly off-screen, but still.

And let's not forget how he failed to do any damage to Thanos with his cheapshot to the back and got manhandled with ease.

Froth is hurt. His idol was dominated. Silent although a bit more reasonable yet hurt.

I am just waiting to hear Darth Thor's opinion on this laughing out loud If he even dears to open the thread.

Silent Master

As it happened off-screen we don't know how Thor was beaten. it could have just taken one of the BO or it could have taken all of them + Thanos using his Infinity Stone.

FrothByte
So now you ask for proof on a one on one whereas before you asked proof of Thor stating he lost to Thanos laughing out loud

Go grab your pills Froth. Later.

This was my very first request to you to post proof. Nothing seems to have changed:

Seems to prove that you actually weren't paying attention to our conversation. Jeeze, if you're going to debate with me at least do me the courtesy of actually reading my replies.

FrothByte

Since one of the BO (I think it was Maw) mentioned "Let him have his fun" referring to Thanos fighting Hulk, it seems implied that he didn't exactly go one on one with anyone who posed him a challenge up to that point.

Of course, that's just an assumption but like Silent said, that's why we can't base anything on that scene since we don't know how Thor was beaten up.

What (proper) debaters should base their opinions on is the performance of godmode Thor in Ragnarok vs. the performance of Thanos against Hulk... not some offscreen supposition.

StiltmanFTW
I change my mind. Thor likely got the shit beaten out of him by Proxima thumb up

And she likely didn't even need her spear against a such weak foe.

Josh_Alexander
As it happened off-screen we don't know how Thor was beaten. it could have just taken one of the BO or it could have taken all of them + Thanos using his Infinity Stone.

Thats your opinion. Yet Thor doesnt agree with you laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW

And what we DO see on screen sure as hell doesn't validate making this versus thread laughing out loud Thor is Thanos' personal f*ckdoll.

It's a mismatch... even if you allow puny Thor to sneak up on Thanos from behind again...

WolvesofBabylon
By the time Thor was going to get Stormbreaker, he alteady knew Thanos had 2 stones and probably would have more so that is why he knew he needed a Weapon to win.

Even on the ship Thor told him he would kill him. The fact this even being debated lets you know while Thanos was a great villain, he was not as powerful as some of you were hoping.

Silent Master

As it happened off-screen, everything is just opinion.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
By the time Thor was going to get Stormbreaker, he alteady knew Thanos had 2 stones and probably would have more so that is why he knew he needed a Weapon to win.

Even on the ship Thor told him he would kill him. The fact this even being debated lets you know while Thanos was a great villain, he was not as powerful as some of you were hoping.

Wait Wait Wait! Let me add you to my Thor-Cock-Socking-List! Thanks.

Josh_Alexander
As it happened off-screen, everything is just opinion.

Thor stated that he lost to THANOS. He never said he lost to the Black Order nor did he said be lost to the Power Stone.

But you are allowed to speculate wink

gauntlet o doom

What's funny is Thor immediately knew the type of weapon that will kill Thanos who wields two infinity stones. Funnier still is he had access to the tech to build such a weapon. "Hey Thor, maybe you should have asked Eitri for Stormbreaker when facing Hela instead of destroying Asgard"

Silent Master
Thor stated that he lost to THANOS. He never said he lost to the Black Order nor did he said be lost to the Power Stone.

But you are allowed to speculate wink

Yet you can't provide a direct quote, so that is just your speculation based on what you think you remember him possibly saying.

Josh_Alexander
And what we DO see on screen sure as hell doesn't validate making this versus thread laughing out loud Thor is Thanos' personal f*ckdoll.

It's a mismatch... even if you allow puny Thor to sneak up on Thanos from behind again...

Hahahaha. Its Froth and Silent we are talking about Stilt! They'd rather give up on their mothers than on Thor.

A couple of years from now they will be making threads like Thor vs The Beyonder; Thor vs The Living Tribunal; Thor vs Galactus or even Thor vs TOAA.

WolvesofBabylon
Well I do rember the end of the movie clearly... Thanos beimg impaled and about to die before retreating like a coward

Silent Master
Yep, Thor w/SB managed to overpower a blast from the completed IG and still have enough force to impale Thanos

Josh_Alexander
Yet you can't provide a direct quote, so that is just your speculation based on what you think you remember him possibly saying.

It was something like this:

Thor: I will beat him next time

Rocket R: Like you did the first time? (Sad face)

Thor: - Not do enthusiastic anymore- Well this time ill have a weapon.

Conclusion: Thor is Thanos personal sex toy.

StiltmanFTW
Well I do rember the end of the movie clearly... Thanos beimg impaled and about to die before retreating like a coward

Don't troll.

Thor doesn't have Stormbreaker in this thread.

The strike was non-lethal.

Thanos succeeded. Achieved his goal. He's above killing puny fleas like Thor out of some petty need for revenge.

Josh_Alexander

This is Thor Ragnarok we are talking about DUDE.

He doesnt have SB.

Silent Master
It was something like this:

Thor: I will beat him next time

Rocket R: Like you did the first time? (Sad face)

Thor: - Not do enthusiastic anymore- Well this time ill have a weapon.

Conclusion: Thor is Thanos personal sex toy.

That isn't even close to what they said.

Josh_Alexander
Don't troll.

Thor doesn't have Stormbreaker in this thread.

The strike was non-lethal.

Thanos succeeded. Achieved his goal. He's above killing puny fleas like Thor out of some petty need for revenge.

I hope he now realizes that Thor has no chance here...Else id have to keep him in my list..

Josh_Alexander
That isn't even close to what they said.

Prove it! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

C'mon Silent. You just dont want to admit that Thor aint the biggest and baddest dude in the MCU at the moment. laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Yep, Thor w/SB managed to overpower a blast from the completed IG and still have enough force to impale Thanos

Thanos without an armor and a beam of energy which had 0 durability feats.

And stop insinuating SB> IG cause it aint.

Silent Master
Prove it! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

C'mon Silent. You just dont want to admit that Thor aint the biggest and baddest dude in the MCU at the moment. laughing out loud

Thor stated that Thanos has never faced him before, Rocket corrected him and then Thor stated that well, Thanos has never faced him twice.

Your memory sucks.

Silent Master
Thanos without an armor and a beam of energy which had 0 durability feats.

And stop insinuating SB> IG cause it aint.

The completed IG was a universal level weapon.

FrothByte
This is Thor Ragnarok we are talking about DUDE.

He doesnt have SB.

And Thanos doesn't have the IG here as well. So they both lose their weapons.

Josh_Alexander
Thor stated that Thanos has never faced him before, Rocket corrected him and then Thor stated that well, Thanos has never faced him twice.

Your memory sucks.

Just like it does Thor. Obviously he had a concussion after getting beaten up by Thanos, THANKS GOD Rocket Raccoon corrected him laughing out loud

The completed IG was a universal level weapon.

laughing out loud

Thanos was unaware of Thor's coming. Thor appeared out of nowhere. Thanos was startled, and used the first thing that crossed his mind....A blast from the gaunlet.

A blast no different from Vision's, or IM's! A blast of energy. Hell as sure it's powerful, but still, a laser attack or beam doesn't have durability.

Ain't like you can claim it is hard as Hulk's skin or Cap's shield.

Ain't like Storm Breaker is in par with the Gaunlet.

And i do question Thanos decision. He could very well have stop time and have Thor floating in the air indefinetly while laughing at him. Thanos could have expanded space and make it impossible for Thor to even touch him. Thanos could have mind manipulated Thor and have him suicide. Thanos could have desintegrated Thor and the hammer in a second.

What do I mean by this? Thanos wasn't expecting Thor, and made a desperate decision. He wasn't focused, and lowered his guard.

Doesn't mean that Stormbreaker is near the power of the Gauntlet or immune to it. Hell as sure Stormbreaker is above Mjolnir but aint like you can even compare it with the IG dude.

Josh_Alexander
And Thanos doesn't have the IG here as well. So they both lose their weapons.

And yet Thanos beat Thor on the ship.

Silent Master

In a 1 on 1 fight?

Josh_Alexander
In a 1 on 1 fight?

Hell Yeah. Ain't like The Black Order would interfere. Thanos clearly doesn't fear Thor and even disrespects him. As seen when Thor tried to attack him from the back.

FrothByte

In a fair, one on one fight where Thor uses his full powers while Thanos only used h2h as is the stipulations of this thread?

Silent Master
Just like it does Thor. Obviously he had a concussion after getting beaten up by Thanos, THANKS GOD Rocket Raccoon corrected him laughing out loud

You're misremembering what Thor said.

Silent Master
Hell Yeah. Ain't like The Black Order would interfere. Thanos clearly doesn't fear Thor and even disrespects him. As seen when Thor tried to attack him from the back.

Prove it.

Josh_Alexander
In a fair, one on one fight where Thor uses his full powers while Thanos only used h2h as is the stipulations of this thread?

Yeah. He beat Hulk in less time.

FrothByte
Yeah. He beat Hulk in less time.

So prove it.

Josh_Alexander
You're misremembering what Thor said.

That's why I have you, to support my claims Silent.

Prove it.

Thanos laughing at Thor. Thor needing a hammer. The Black Order not interfering in Thanos' fight with Hulk. Rocket Raccoon and Thor not believing that Thor could actually defeat Thanos.

FrothByte

Thanos laughing at Thor. Thor needing a hammer. The Black Order not interfering in Thanos' fight with Hulk. Rocket Raccoon and Thor not believing that Thor could actually defeat Thanos.

None of that proves that Thanos fought Thor in a fair one on one match. Do I need to explain to you what "proof" actually means?

Silent Master

Nothing I've said supports your claims. the movie also disagrees with you. but you've never let facts get in your way.

Josh_Alexander
None of that proves that Thanos fought Thor in a fair one on one match. Do I need to explain to you what "proof" actually means?

Well boy, after seeing Thanos manhandling Spiderman, IM, Dr. Strange, Drax, and even holding Mantis powers The one who needs to bring evidence that he can't is YOU

Don't bring me just your fanaticism. You also need evidence Mr. Froth. Cause you are too speculating.

Beating Hulk without effort also gives him the edge laughing out loud

Silent Master
Well boy, after seeing Thanos manhandling Spiderman, IM, Dr. Strange, Drax, and even holding Mantis powers The one who needs to bring evidence that he can't is YOU

Don't bring me just your fanaticism. You also need evidence Mr. Froth. Cause you are too speculating.

Beating Hulk without effort also gives him the edge laughing out loud

He did that with multiple stones, stones that he doesn't have in this fight.

Have you even seen the movie?

Josh_Alexander

It supports my claim. What have you proven? Besides that is, your fanaticism over Thor.

Nothing I've said supports your claims. the movie also disagrees with you. but you've never let facts get in your way.

The only fools supporting Thor here is you. And the other guy who doesn't even know this is Ragnarok Thor.

But nuff with the BS. Bring me evidence!!

Josh_Alexander
He did that with multiple stones, stones that he doesn't have in this fight.

Have you even seen the movie?

And? They specifically stated and made sure that 'The gauntlet was opened' which means Thanos wasn't using it.

Just because Thanos wears the Gauntlet doesn't mean he is actually using it.

Go watch the movie!

AND WHERE IS MY EVIDENCE? Bring me evidence, else you've lost this debate.

Silent Master
He used the stones multiple times during that fight, did you even watch the movie?

FrothByte
And? They specifically stated and made sure that 'The gauntlet was opened' which means Thanos wasn't using it.

Go watch the movie!

Wow dude, you're really making an ass of yourself. Are you claiming that Thanos didn't use the IG during his fight against IM, Spiderman and co.?

Josh_Alexander
He used the stones multiple times during that fight, did you even watch the movie?

Not in that scene.

MY EVIDENCE SILENT MY EVIDENCE!

Or does your name means Silent for Evidence? Cause if that is the case, then i have better things to do than hearing fanaticisms.

Silent Master
It supports my claim. What have you proven? Besides that is, your fanaticism over Thor.

The only fools supporting Thor here is you. And the other guy who doesn't even know this is Ragnarok Thor.

At no point have I commented on who wins, I've just been pointing out things you've been wrong about. it's like you haven't even seen the movie.

Josh_Alexander
Wow dude, you're really making an ass of yourself. Are you claiming that Thanos didn't use the IG during his fight against IM, Spiderman and co.?

He didn't. Specifically stated. The moment Strange's cap felt on the Gauntlet it was gauntletless Thanos vs them.

Specifically stated.

Silent Master
Not in that scene.

Or does your name means Silent for Evidence? Cause if that is the case, then i have better things to do than hearing fanaticisms.

Thanos used the stones multiple times during their fight, you might want to watch the movie before commenting.

Josh_Alexander
At no point have I commented on who wins, I've just been pointing out things you've been wrong about. it's like you haven't even seen the movie.

Thanks. Concession accepted then, Thanos wins.

Silent Master
Thanks. Concession accepted then, Thanos wins.

Try watching the movie first, then I wouldn't have to keep correcting you.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos used the stones multiple times during their fight, you might want to watch the movie before commenting.

Dude, Strange's cap felt on the gauntlet preventing him from using it. Then it was Spiderman's Web. Then IM's gear. Then Strange's webs.

Thanos never used the gauntlet in that fight. He was deprived from it. That what the plan was all about.

If Thanos would have used the gauntlet, the team would have no chance.

Either way, you already gave me reason so worthless.

Josh_Alexander
Try watching the movie first, then I wouldn't have to keep correcting you.

Read my above post

WolvesofBabylon

You are the one who brought up Stormbreaker first. I was just pointing out what happened. An actual fact and not your imagination.

Silent Master
Dude, Strange's cap felt on the gauntlet preventing him from using it. Then it was Spiderman's Web. Then IM's gear. Then Strange's webs.

Thanos never used the gauntlet in that fight. He was deprived from it. That what the plan was all about.

Thanos used the stones multiple times during the fight. you're just proving that you haven't seen the movie.

FrothByte
He didn't. Specifically stated. The moment Strange's cap felt on the Gauntlet it was gauntletless Thanos vs them.

Specifically stated.

This is getting ridiculous. First you were insisting Thor said something he never said, then you claimed Thanos never made a shield when did so numerous times, now you're claiming that Thanos manhandled IM, Strange and co without using the IG??

How bout you avoid these discussions till you've actually watched the movie huh?

WolvesofBabylon

Didnt use the Gauntlet during the whole fight?

Silent Master
Read my above post

The one where you prove that you haven't seen the movie, already have.

Josh_Alexander
Didnt use the Gauntlet during the whole fight?

No. He was deprived from using it. That was the plan they had. They specifically state it 'Don't let him close his hand' or something like that.

The one where you prove that you haven't seen the movie, already have.

Thanks Silent for putting your pride down and admitting that Thor loses for once! I never thought this day would come.

I might remove you from my Thor-Cock-Sucking-List! Keep it up fellow!

This is getting ridiculous. First you were insisting Thor said something he never said, then you claimed Thanos never made a shield when did so numerous times, now you're claiming that Thanos manhandled IM, Strange and co without using the IG??

How bout you avoid these discussions till you've actually watched the movie huh?

Mr. Froth. Since you failed to bring evidence to this trial, the Tribunal decrees that Thor loses this fight.

Have a nice day.

Silent Master
You're just proving that you haven't seen the movie, as Thanos used the stones multiple times during their fight.

Josh_Alexander
You're just proving that you haven't seen the movie, as Thanos used the stones multiple times during their fight.

He used it, after Star Lord messed up the plan. thumb up

Don't worry, in an alternate Universe Thor might win.

Silent Master
IOW, you're admitting that Thanos indeed did use the stones multiple times during the fight. just like we said.

Josh_Alexander
IOW, you're admitting that Thanos indeed did use the stones multiple times during the fight. just like we said.

I never said he never used the Gaunlet. I said that in the scene where Thanos was being attacked by all of them at the same time he wasn't.

I even mentioned 'scene'. I even mentioned 'when Strange's cap deprived him from the gauntlet'.

Please stop the troll.

What's the point Silent. You already admitted that Thanos wins. Thanks fellow.

Silent Master
Here is a couple of times where you claimed that Thanos never used the IG during the fight

Go watch the movie!

Not in that scene.

Specifically stated.

gauntlet o doom
No. He was deprived from using it. That was the plan they had. They specifically state it 'Don't let him close his hand' or something like that.

Just throwing it out there, it's difficult to remove a gauntlet from a closed fist.

Josh_Alexander
Here is a couple of times where you claimed that Thanos never used the IG during the fight

Thanks for proving my point again.

Just throwing it out there, it's difficult to remove a gauntlet from a closed fist.

After i rewatch the movie i will give you the exact words ok.

Silent Master
I proved my point, not your's.

Josh_Alexander
I proved my point, not your's.

Where did i stated that Thanos NEVER used the Gauntlet in that BATTLE?

Silent Master

FrothByte
I never said he never used the Gaunlet. I said that in the scene where Thanos was being attacked by all of them at the same time he wasn't.

Josh_Alexander

Trolling won't change facts Silent. A fight aint a battle.

There were several fights in that battle. The fight between Thanos and Strange. The Fight between IM and Thanos.

The fight between all of them against Thanos.

All of those fights fall within the Battle on Titan laughing out loud

Another fool?

Silent Master

Thanos never used the gauntlet in that fight.

Josh_Alexander

Seriously?

Silent Master

Josh_Alexander

Do you realize i stated battle, not fight?

Josh_Alexander

Thanks for proving my stuff Silent. You are becoming a great helper.

Silent Master
You suddenly deciding to use a synonym for fight doesn't change anything.

Josh_Alexander

Thanks for proving that am right about calling you an idiot, troll, and overall an uninformed marvel fan.

Oh and an Thor Cock Sucker

Go inform yourself on The BATTLE of Titan

Josh_Alexander

Now, enough of beating your and Froth's ass. Else Impediment might ban me for bullying. Cheerio.

Silent Master
Correcting your mistakes and lies isn't bullying.

FrothByte
Do you realize i stated battle, not fight?

Look at you trying to worm out of the corner you stupidly trapped yourself into.

Adam Grimes
Thanos stomps.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Thanos stomps.

Thanks Adam. Hell Yeah!

Silent Master
A fight aint a battle.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/battle

: a military fight between groups of soldiers, ships, airplanes, etc.
: a violent fight in which people use weapons
: a fight between people or groups in which each side tries to win a contest (such as a game or an election) or to gain control of something (such as a company)

FrothByte
Thanos stomps.

I've made an update to the thread. Thanos has no IG or infinity stones here.

Adam Grimes
Then Thor wins after a hard fight, and that's using Hulkbuster Thanos as a base, which in reality shouldn't be as he already had the power gem. 🤔

Josh_Alexander
Then Thor wins

Ough! Adam Really!!!!!????

A shame a shame.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor would put up a far better fight than any other Avenger, even surprising Thanos, he fought Malekith with the Aether competitively and it's definitely the most impressive Gem in scope, but Thanos should still crush Thor....

He didn't need the Gem to utterly stomp Hulk.

Thor has done so many crazy feats in scope, I'd love to watch this fight. I can totally see Thanos throwing a moon at Thor and the Odinson doing something straight out of a comic book like shattering it with a leaping lightning punch. I'd have loved for Thor to have been on Titan.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor would put up a far better fight than any other Avenger, even surprising Thanos, he fought Malekith with the Aether competitively and it's definitely the most impressive Gem in scope, but Thanos should still crush Thor....

He didn't need the Gem to utterly stomp Hulk.

Thor has done so many crazy feats in scope, I'd love to watch this fight. I can totally see Thanos throwing a moon at Thor and the Odinson doing something straight out of a comic book like shattering it with a leaping lightning punch. I'd have loved for Thor to have been on Titan.

I've updated the stips in the match so that Thanos doesn't have any of the stones.

Estacado
Delusional Thor fans....

Silent Master
Originally posted by Estacado
Delusional Thor fans....

Who?

Josh_Alexander
Delusional Thor fans....

They are butthurt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Delusional Thor fans.... Originally posted by Silent Master
Who?

Adam Grimes
Delusional Thor fans.... Lol you haven't even seen IGless Thanos. The first time we saw him he already had the power gem, should I remind you how submissive Thanos was when learned that Ronan had it?

That alone tells us the PG is > Thanos, so the Hulk beating should be unusable for basic Thanos. But I, being such a reasonable fella, do it anyway and he still loses against all out Thor until I see more.

Estacado
facepalm

Josh_Alexander
facepalm

Am telling you they are butthurt! I mean, it was indeed depressing seeing Thor being ragdolled all over the room. Even more depressing to see him quietly shut whilst Loki was getting neck broken.

They are used to seeing Thor in a golden cup, they never thought the day would come when his ass would get raped.

Nephthys
Thor already admitted Thanos beat him off-screen.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>