Benjamin Netanyahu says he has proof of secret Iranian nuclear program

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Netanyahu says he has proof of secret Iranian nuclear program

What should be done if this is true?

Kurk
Nothing. Long live the Ayatollah

Robtard
If he has proof, let's see it. If true, then Iran has reneged on their deal and should be put on the very naughty list.

Personally, it seems like Neta is playing monkey for Trump since Trump's once again on his "worst deal ever!", 'We gave Iran billions!" rants and lies about the Iran/US deal and it also benefits himself as Israel and Iran are enemies. Saudis likely have their crummy little hands in this somewhere as well.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
If he has proof, let's see it. If true, then Iran has reneged on their deal and should be put on the very naughty list.

Personally, it seems like Neta is playing monkey for Trump since Trump's once again on his "worst deal ever!", 'We gave Iran billions!" rants and lies about the Iran/US deal and it also benefits himself as Israel and Iran are enemies. Saudis likely have their crummy little hands in this somewhere as well.

Then this will blow up in Ben's face since he has said he has proof.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Then this will blow up in Ben's face since he has said he has proof.

Not with Trump in office.

BackFire
Have the UN write a very strongly worded letter to them.

Adam_PoE
Netanyahu is a crook who accepted over $300,000 in bribes. He is one vote shy of being impeached. This is just a stunt for him to try to turn the page.

Robtard
Haven't kept up on that scandal, hilarious if he gets voted out. Hope so.

Surtur
If he is lying it will just make it easier to get rid of him.

And yes even with Trump in office if he says "I have proof Iran has a secret nuke program" and it turns out he doesn't...that is a big deal. Trump can't shield him from the rest of the world.

Robtard
That was in regards to the Trump admin, Netan's accusation that Iran is a dirty player is enough for Trump, as it plays into Trump's narrative and that's more important to Trump than facts.

Surtur
My mistake.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Netanyahu is a crook who accepted over $300,000 in bribes. He is one vote shy of being impeached. This is just a stunt for him to try to turn the page.

Haven't kept up on that scandal, hilarious if he gets voted out. Hope so.

Not surprising seeing as how You two are Confirmed Anti-Semites.

Tzeentch
Netanyahu says he has proof of secret Iranian nuclear program

What should be done if this is true? I think millions of American men and women should throw themselves into the meat grinder that is a middle east ground war.

Blood must be spilt for Isreal.

Surtur
If I was a leftist I'd be praying this wasn't true as well. Cuz Obama's legacy will have nothing left but "first half black president".

Robtard
Nah, Obama's very most likely secure . He's the president that came after George W. Bush who is stained by an unpopular and disastrous war and now Trump's shaping up to be the worst/pathetic president in modern times. Obama looks shiny and clean by comparison between those two. Lol.

Surtur
It's almost hard to take seriously.

"Iran Lied" was in big letters on a screen next to him as he talked at one point. Lol...

EDIT: By "he" I mean Ben.

dadudemon
Obama looks shiny and clean by comparison between those two. Lol.

Truth.

And that's pretty terrible considering how many horrible things he did as president.

Just think, the next president could fart out the candle's on The Queen's birthday cake, right before she blows them out, and the headlines will read, "Thank goodness it's not Trump."

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Truth.

And that's pretty terrible considering how many horrible things he did as president.

Just think, the next president could fart out the candle's on The Queen's birthday cake, right before she blows them out, and the headlines will read, "Thank goodness it's not Trump."

They'd find a way to blame Trump. "Trump left some bad food on air force one before he left office and the president ate some and it gave him gas".

Robtard
Truth.

I've noted that before, Trump's shit actions and certain people accepting this as 'normal' and/or 'okay' is giving the next President (very most likely a Dem) carte blanche to be a shitlord and that's not a good thing, our standards for the Oval Office should be increasing; not decreasing regardless of the R or D.

Surtur
So I'm seeing varying takes on this news. Some are saying it shows Iran is breaking the deal. Others are arguing it doesn't show Iran has broken the deal, but rather does highlight some things in the deal that need fixing. Like apparently Iran was continuing some form of nuclear research.

Apparently this is not new and Netanyahu told Trump about the existence of these files 2 months ago.

dadudemon
I've noted that before, Trump's shit actions and certain people accepting this as 'normal' and/or 'okay' is giving the next President (very most likely a Dem) carte blanche to be a shitlord and that's not a good thing, our standards for the Oval Office should be increasing; not decreasing regardless of the R or D.

So we get a shitty D pretending to be an R as our president just so we can end up with a Shitty D again? Damn, sucks for Americans for at least another 7 years.

Robtard
So we get a shitty D pretending to be an R as our president just so we can end up with a Shitty D again? Damn, sucks for Americans for at least another 7 years.

Oh no good sir, you're not labeling Trump as a Democrat, he's the Republican's baby/issue/problem smile

dadudemon
Oh no good sir, you're not labeling Trump as a Democrat, he's the Republican's baby/issue/problem smile

I just did it. He's a democrat pretending to be a Republican.

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2018/01/07/donald-trump-democrat/#28edf829679e

I'm not falling for Trump's ruse. He's a Democrat. But let's be clear that our US Democrats are corporatist conservatives. And we don't really have a liberal party in power.

Surtur

Indeed, almost as if next time the Dem's should choose a better candidate. Someone who would be good for the country as opposed to some old crone who felt she was owed it.

And make no mistake: she wasn't owed a damn thing.

Robtard
Indeed, almost as if next time the Dem's should choose a better candidate. Someone who would be good for the country as opposed to some old crone who felt she was owed it.

And make no mistake: she wasn't owed a damn thing.

This assumes you think Trump is "good for the country", yes? Otherwise you're dinging others in what you partook and are partaking in currently.

Surtur
This assumes you think Trump is "good for the country", yes? Otherwise you're dinging others in what you partook and are partaking in currently.

If people are gonna lament a shitty president it is important to recognize why he is there in the first place. This didn't happen in a vacuum, I know in your mind you feel it's all on the Trump supporters, but reality is different. And no, we will not turn this thread into another multi page debate about that. If you disagree? Neat.

Robtard
If people are gonna lament a shitty president it is important to recognize why he is there in the first place. This didn't happen in a vacuum, I know in your mind you feel it's all on the Trump supporters, but reality is different. And no, we will not turn this thread into another multi page debate about that. If you disagree? Neat.

Call me crazy, but imo the people who supported and voted for Trump are the ones who got him elected. To say otherwise is doing a "it wasn't my fault!" blame-shift and that's silly and shows a clear lack of personal responsibility on the part of Trumpers who use this tactic. This is a fact.

eg I voted for Clinton; I didn't have to but I did so that's on me because I had free-will; not someone who didn't support or vote for her. This is also a fact.

Surtur
Call me crazy, but imo the people who supported and voted for Trump are the ones who got him elected. To say otherwise is doing a "it wasn't my fault!" blame-shift and that's silly and shows a clear lack of personal responsibility on the part of Trumpers who use this tactic. This is a fact.

eg I voted for Clinton; I didn't have to but I did so that's on me; not someone who didn't support or vote for her. This is also a fact.

Neat. Anyways. This is gonna be a big deal if Bennie is correct. We will see.

Robtard
Your dismissive "neat" doesn't do away with the facts though. Unless voters were mind-controlled or coerced; they need to take personal responsibility for their own actions, to do otherwise is cowardly.

Surtur
Your dismissive "neat" doesn't do away with the facts though. Unless voters were mind-controlled or coerced; they need to take personal responsibility for their own actions, to do otherwise is cowardly.

Neat!

Anyways, seems kinda like Iran might have duped us.

Robtard

Surtur
Neat.

Anyways, at the very least they need to close loopholes in this deal. Iran shouldn't be able to have any form of nuclear research, f*ck them if they don't like it.

And they had these secret files hidden away, as if they were planning to pick up EXACTLY where they left off before once the time was right.

Robtard

Surtur
Hopefully we will hear more about this evidence soon, can't wait!

Robtard
I wouldn't hold my breath, so to speak. Likely just a distraction.

Surtur
I wouldn't hold my breath, so to speak. Likely just a distraction.

On the other hand, isn't the Israeli intelligence agency supposed to be top notch?

Surtur

Robtard
On the other hand, isn't the Israeli intelligence agency supposed to be top notch? They're considered to be one of the best in the world.

If this is indeed true, why wait 2+ months, seems like info you'd act on immediately, considering it's nukes. This seems like another 'look over here!' game.

Surtur
They're considered to be one of the best in the world.

If this is indeed true, why wait 2+ months, seems like info you'd act on immediately, considering it's nukes. This seems like another 'look over here!' game.

It's all very weird I will admit that. Even more so: Trump knew, but kept his mouth shut for months. That is quite shocking. This man lied to Justin Trudeau and bragged about it to people within 24 hours lol.

So I dunno, there might be something to this.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
wait wut. did i miss something?

Rockydonovang
I just did it. He's a democrat pretending to be a Republican.

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2018/01/07/donald-trump-democrat/#28edf829679e

I'm not falling for Trump's ruse. He's a Democrat. But let's be clear that our US Democrats are corporatist conservatives. And we don't really have a liberal party in power. He's pushing an agenda republicans want enacted and was elected vy a vast majority of republicans. He's a republican.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
He's pushing an agenda republicans want enacted and was elected vy a vast majority of republicans. He's a republican.

He's a democrat pushing both Republican and Democrat agendas. He has supported Democrats, overwhelmingly, including the Clintons, for years, as recent as 2015.

The initial in front of his name is meaningless. Actions mean everything. And with how much he lies, you shouldn't trust when he says he's a Republican.

Or do you have selective trust in what Trump says as long as it fits your agenda?

Robtard
wait wut. did i miss something?

Not sure how close Netanyahu is to being impeached, but he is under investigation for bribery charges and this Iran scare seems to be backfiring on him now.

Surtur
Or do you have selective trust in what Trump says as long as it fits your agenda?

Damn, got him there.

IMO there are some democrats out there that are worried Netanyahu is telling the truth here, they are worried about Obama's legacy.

Lol...keep in mind Obama essentially called Republicans who were against this deal terrorists.

Flyattractor
Not sure how close Netanyahu is to being impeached, but he is under investigation for bribery charges and this Iran scare seems to be backfiring on him now.

Benji should just claim He is a Democrat. That should solve all of his problems.

Worked for The Hilldawg.

OH and YOU WISH Robbie!

Rockydonovang
He's a democrat pushing both Republican and Democrat agendas. He has supported Democrats, overwhelmingly, including the Clintons, for years, as recent as 2015.

The initial in front of his name is meaningless. Actions mean everything. And with how much he lies, you shouldn't trust when he says he's a Republican.

the only thing relevant here is his actions as a politician. if he is enacting policies more likely to be supported by republicans, he is more republican, it is that simple.

Surtur
I mean damn we essentially paid ransom to Iran. So I can see why Obama and others who were involved don't want this information out.

And before someone tries to come shout "It was Iran's money!" No. That excuse does not fly. It was ransom.

dadudemon
the only thing relevant here is his actions as a politician. if he is enacting policies more likely to be supported by republicans, he is more republican, it is that simple.

This Video does a great job of breaking down how liberal Trump really is compared to the GOP:

https://www.seeker.com/how-liberal-is-donald-trump-1929506352.html

The term is not "liberal" or "conservative", he's a populist.

But he's more of a US Democrat that a GOP Republican.

But there's clear liberal actions he's taken since being in office:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-policies-liberals-like-2017-2

Enjoy. Perhaps shy away from your biases a bit more.

Rockydonovang
This Video does a great job of breaking down how liberal Trump really is compared to the GOP:

https://www.seeker.com/how-liberal-is-donald-trump-1929506352.html

The term is not "liberal" or "conservative", he's a populist.

But he's more of a US Democrat that a GOP Republican.

But there's clear liberal actions he's taken since being in office:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-policies-liberals-like-2017-2

Enjoy. Perhaps shy away from your biases a bit more.
As you excel at completely missing the point, let's try this again:

the only thing relevant here is his actions as a politician.

Hence anything before his political career is pointless. Republican policy closely aligns with Trump's policy, hence his policy is more representative of republicans than democrats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.