Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Vader vs Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Doctor Strange as he was in Infinity War (no Time Gem however) vs Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Vader in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doctor Strange as he was in Infinity War (no Time Gem however) vs Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Vader in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Strange in a heartbeat.

Now what!!? Should i expect Quanchi!?

WolvesofBabylon
Strange Easily

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Strange in a heartbeat.

Now what!!? Should i expect Quanchi!?

This thread wasn't created with Quanchi in mind; I grew bored with messing with him a long time ago...

I just wanted to see what people thought about Strange now; after his 1st movie, the consensus was that Palpatine alone would defeat Strange...

I am betting that Infinity War has changed some minds (including mines) so I felt that Palpatine alone no longer can beat Strange; thus the addition of Vader...

Josh_Alexander
This thread wasn't created with Quanchi in mind; I grew bored with messing with him a long time ago...

I just wanted to see what people thought about Strange now; after his 1st movie, the consensus was that Palpatine alone would defeat Strange...

I am betting that Infinity War has changed some minds (including mines) so I felt that Palpatine alone no longer can beat Strange; thus the addition of Vader...

Ohh yeah, sorry i thought i read Snoke. This is palpatine lol.

Strange still stomps.

My bad sorry laughing out loud

Impediment
Strange shit stomps.

gauntlet o doom
What if Palpatine used the force to control Strange's arms, like Maw did, thus not being able to make the gestures for a spell?

xPRIMEx
Team stomps

quanchi112
Strange wins.

Rebel95
Team destroys. How can anyone seriously think Strange wins this? He can't use the force, therefore he has no defense against it. Vader chokes him while Sidious fries him with lightning

deathslash
Originally posted by Rebel95
Team destroys. How can anyone seriously think Strange wins this? He can't use the force, therefore he has no defense against it. Vader chokes him while Sidious fries him with lightning laughing out loud is this guy serious?

relentless1
Maw did pretty well against Doc even incapacitating him solo so two TK guys with blades that can cut through anything ought to be able to pull a win out

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
Maw did pretty well against Doc even incapacitating him solo so two TK guys with blades that can cut through anything ought to be able to pull a win out

To play Devils Advocate, Maw's telekinesis was superior to anything we've seen from Vader or Palpatine in the Star Wars movies...

deathslash
To play Devils Advocate, Maw's telekinesis was superior to anything we've seen from Vader or Palpatine in the Star Wars movies... that's not even devil's advocate. That's just a straight up statement of fact.

quanchi112
Team destroys. How can anyone seriously think Strange wins this? He can't use the force, therefore he has no defense against it. Vader chokes him while Sidious fries him with lightning Please Maw was on another level with tk to make Vader or Sidious masturbate to his skills.

CPT Space Bomb
Strange annihilates.

Adam Grimes
Maw would stomp all the SW universe, specially Snoke.

relentless1
Sidious tossing the Senate pods like baseballs in ROTS is very much on Maws level, as is Vaders manhandling of an At St in Rebels.. which is canon to the character so it does count

ShadowFyre

I agree with this

ShadowFyre
Maws may have been better, but both Vader and Paplatine or more than capable of incapacitating one human male without any hand gestures

So let's be realistic, this is a quickdraw match. Whoever gets their shit off first is gonna win. And I have a hard time seeing Strange beat Vader, let alone Palpatine as well.

Snoke is a ****ing joke btw. He would lose to anybody here.had to say it

quanchi112
Sidious tossing the Senate pods like baseballs in ROTS is very much on Maws level, as is Vaders manhandling of an At St in Rebels.. which is canon to the character so it does count The pods took time and we see Yoda outmaneuver them. Maw was quicker, far more precise, and on another level than Sidious.

relentless1
lol the pods took no time at all for him to throw, he picked them up like you'd pick a plate up off the dinner table lol. And Yoda dodging them is a credit to his skill not a detriment to Sidious.

quanchi112
lol the pods took no time at all for him to throw, he picked them up like you'd pick a plate up off the dinner table lol. And Yoda dodging them is a credit to his skill not a detriment to Sidious. Watch it again. Comparing Sidious using tk to Maw is just sad for Sidious. Just leave it alone.

relentless1
I think you should watch it again, the guy was laughing and throwing tons worth of senate pods casually lol. Ebony Maw had great control over his tk and also lifted heavy objects with ease; they are about even in that regard so I stand by my statement that the Sith would destroy Strange

quanchi112
I think you should watch it again, the guy was laughing and throwing tons worth of senate pods casually lol. Ebony Maw had great control over his tk and also lifted heavy objects with ease; they are about even in that regard so I stand by my statement that the Sith would destroy Strange False. Watch it again. Maw was on another level operating at higher levels with greater precision.

Darth Thor
The more important aspect of the Siths TK ability which is being ignored here is they can choke out their opponent so from Many Light Years away - see TCW S6, where Sidious effortlessly chokes Count frigging Dooku from another system. Or Rebels S6, where Palpatine again uses TK in front of Ezra from many star systems away.

Estacado
So Strange can cancel blasts from the IG but not from these 2....yeah sure...

quanchi112

Rebel95
Originally posted by deathslash
laughing out loud is this guy serious?
Strange has no defense against a force choke. Either Sidious or Vader could solo with ease.

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
Please Maw was on another level with tk to make Vader or Sidious masturbate to his skills.
Maw isn't able to telekinetically choke people to death. Strange has no way to defend against that.

quanchi112

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
So how is strange going to get them? Let's ignore maw for now. He has his whip/shield magic stuff. That's comparable to a lightsaber I say. He has his mirror realm portal thing. That won't work as the sith can choke people out over great distances and the mirror world would still give them line of sight. He has his sling ring, but force users can see the future and react before things happen (the whole reason Anakin was able to ood race). He has his clones, but force users can read minds so finding the original wouldn't be too much of a hassle. I'm trying to remember what else he did, but that's all i got. He could probably take one with Lord, but two ate going to overwhelm him.

quanchi112

Rebel95

quanchi112
. Concession accepted.

NotAllThatEvil
How the deuce is a magic cape supposed to disarm their laser swords that can cut anything?

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
Summoning a lightsaber and fighting blind is Jedi 101. Padwans could do it. Vader even purposefully throws it at stuff because he can guide it with the force.

quanchi112

xPRIMEx

quanchi112

Single-Cell
strange.

dynamix
Originally posted by Estacado
So Strange can cancel blasts from the IG but not from these 2....yeah sure...

ha! exactly

Surtur

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.