Thanos vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Thanos as he was in Titan with just the 4 stones. Apocalypse meets him in Titan and tries to stop him. Can Apocalypse do it?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thanos as he was in Titan with just the 4 stones. Apocalypse meets him in Titan and tries to stop him. Can Apocalypse do it?

You mean, as he was in Titan.

Also, Froth, why you always make threads with the Infinity Stones involved?

You do realize that one infinity Stone is enough to rival planets and create massive havoc?

Ain't like Apocalypse or even Dormammu himself could rival the IS....

Either way, Thanos wins. Infinity Stones>>characters.

Now without the Gauntlet it would be an interesting match. I believe Apocalypse's durability is beyond Thanos. But Thanos is definetly the stronger and better fighter.

I think it would be a tied. It would depend on how they approach each other.

carthage
Thanos writes him out of existence

BruceSkywalker
Thanos stomps

carver9
I haven't even seen the movie yet and I know giving Thanos the stones is a terrible idea for a thread.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
I haven't even seen the movie yet and I know giving Thanos the stones is a terrible idea for a thread.

Froth is making joke threads of lately it seems to me.

StiltmanFTW

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder
4 Gems is too much...

Thanos wins...

The Spectre+
Thanos farts and apocalypse is no more.

Manga11
Originally posted by carthage
Thanos writes him out of existence

He wasnt able to wipe anyone out of existence unless he had all six, he couldnt even beat Tony on Titan with 5.

Why are people just making shit up.

Nevan
Originally posted by Manga11
He wasnt able to wipe anyone out of existence unless he had all six, he couldnt even beat Tony on Titan with 5.

Why are people just making shit up. He did beat Tony.

Did you even see the movie?

Manga11
Not initially, Team beat him, then Quill lost it and went ape shit and screwed everyone, they were about to kill Thanos.

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Not initially, Team beat him, then Quill lost it and went ape shit and screwed everyone, they were about to kill Thanos.

He would have won anyway. Strange had foreseen 4million possibilities.

juggerman
Correct. Getting the gauntlet off would not have beaten Thanos. In fact, that act might have killed them all

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
He would have won anyway. Strange had foreseen 4million possibilities. much more than that many possibilities.

Darth Thor
Was it 14million? Need to watch it again to get that number right stick out tongue

Manga11
He would have won anyway. Strange had foreseen 4million possibilities.

That doesnt matter, the team subdued him with 5 stones. It doesnt matter what the outcome was, because the outcome was CIS/PIS.

Take that same team outside of CIS/PIS in a forum fught, and they could win.

Darth Thor
Lol millions of different outcomes is not not PIS/CIS.

Manga11
Of course, it is because this story only has only one conclusion also, What does that have to do with this fight?

Does Thanos get 14 million outcomes now for every ****ing fight now?

GTFO with that bs, he had that many outcome because he controlled the gauntlet giving him so many options to win, he doesnt have the IG in this fight.

Darth Thor

Manga11
So Thanos gets 14 million outcomes in every forum fight now?

Estacado
facepalm

Manga11
So they didnt have the gauntlet almost off and had him subdued?

juggerman
So Thanos gets 14 million outcomes in every forum fight now?

Yes. Instead of "how many out of 10" we do "how many out of 14,000,605"

Manga11
thumb uplaughing out loud

quanchi112
Was it 14million? Need to watch it again to get that number right stick out tongue How many times have you seen it ?

Manga11
I dont think hes seen it even one time.

Darth Thor
^ Yeah I havent seen it because youre butt hurt that Thor > Superman now.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
How many times have you seen it ?

Just the once so far. Planning to go again over this weekend.

quanchi112
Just the once so far. Planning to go again over this weekend. Get it together. 5 times already, sport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.