DE Sidious vs. 1,000,000 Siraks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. No storms, TP, rituals, teleportation, or combining powers

2. No holds-barred

The Siraks beginning surrounding Palpatine in a massive circle with 50 meters of buffer room

DarthAnt66
Sirak stomps.

Kurk
Sheev eventually becomes hindered by the dead corpses

JKBart
It prolly goes somewhere like Ganner's last stand, or any other kind of battle like that.

Kills first 100 effortlessly.
Kills the next 200 with slight effort.
Kills the next 400 slightly taxed.
Kills the next 800 tired.
Kills the next 2000 heavily tired.
Kills the next 5000 insanely tired and wounded.
Kills the next 10 000 barely, completely overwhelmed.
Dies.

Azronger
Originally posted by JKBart
It prolly goes somewhere like Ganner's last stand, or any other kind of battle like that.

Kills first 100 effortlessly.
Kills the next 200 with slight effort.
Kills the next 400 slightly taxed.
Kills the next 800 tired.
Kills the next 2000 heavily tired.
Kills the next 5000 insanely tired and wounded.
Kills the next 10 000 barely, completely overwhelmed.
Dies.

Do you have proof Sheev would tire

MythLord
Why wouldn't he get tired?

Freedon Nadd
'Cause in the DP novel - he and Plagueis were able to physically resist for a few weeks without food and water and not get tired(only relying on the Force)

Freedon Nadd
Those Siraks Force blast him. So many midi-chlorians.

It's over 20.000!!!!

JMANGO
Originally posted by Azronger
Do you have proof Sheev would tire

How do you explain him loosing to the sith spirits on Korriban?

That to me, kind of ends the Sheev vs Ludicrously large army of "x" meme unless the character in question is Lando Calrissian.

Freedon Nadd
"losing"

I guess because the Sith spirits were actively amped by the Dark Side nexus or Palpatine had no intention to fight them. Or maybe the entire Korriban Sith/Dark Side spirits lashed at him.
Who knows...

But this is Azronger's answer most likely.

JMANGO
Please go away you little shit stain.

Azronger
Originally posted by JMANGO
How do you explain him loosing to the sith spirits on Korriban?

That to me, kind of ends the Sheev vs Ludicrously large army of "x" meme unless the character in question is Lando Calrissian.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=647232&pagenumber=6

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
Why wouldn't he get tired?

You are attempting to shift the burden of proof.

DarthAnt66
Sheev is blatantly tired after fighting Mace and Yoda, lol.

Kurk
From a biological standpoint I'd love to know how Sheev and others can supposedly go weeks without water.

Azronger
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sheev is blatantly tired after fighting Mace and Yoda, lol.

He was faking it with Mace and with Yoda he presumably stopped using Force augmentation. We have seen Sheev endure arctic tundra for weeks on end without any rest or sustenance while being burned with a lightsaber constantly; we have seen Sheev slaugher hundreds of Kursid warriors in a fight that spanned hours without breaking a sweat; we have seen him go without sleep for 23 years; we have seen him maintain galaxy-wide telepathy (a feat that exhausted even GM Luke after a few hours) for presumably decades. If he's capable of maintaining that level of output in terms of Force energy for so long, then he's not getting tired shooting lightning or whatever he wishes to do here before he can kill a million Siraks. A Force storm could get the job done in a minute.

Freedon Nadd
I see the same scenario with the Sith spirits. laughing out loud

Freedon Nadd
He was faking it with Mace and with Yoda he presumably stopped using Force augmentation. We have seen Sheev endure arctic tundra for weeks on end without any rest or sustenance while being burned with a lightsaber constantly; we have seen Sheev slaugher hundreds of Kursid warriors in a fight that spanned hours without breaking a sweat; we have seen him go without sleep for 23 years; we have seen him maintain galaxy-wide telepathy (a feat that exhausted even GM Luke after a few hours) for presumably decades. If he's capable of maintaining that level of output in terms of Force energy for so long, then he's not getting tired shooting lightning or whatever he wishes to do here before he can kill a million Siraks. A Force storm could get the job done in a minute.

No Force storm allowed in Elli's post.

JMANGO
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=647232&pagenumber=6

I'm not sure what I'm being directed to here. But you seem to be skirting around the fact that Palpatine lost to a force that maybe equates to thousands of lesser sith spirits, snd adhering to hierarchical ordering principles, a smaller number of "greater" spirits. The lesser beings can't actually fight for themselves and even the most renowned Sith aspirations channel their powers through others for a meaningful renaissance. Sirak might be better than any individual entity one can encounter on Korriban and here there are a million of him.

Arguments regarding stamina seem to be non-sequential as well. It's almost like saying you can do fifty 100 kg bicep curls because you lifted that amount once, and did fifty reps of a smaller weight on some other occasion. All of Sheev's endurance feats are irrelevant if they don't show him army busting 1 million force users.

Kurk
He was faking it with Mace and with Yoda he presumably stopped using Force augmentation. We have seen Sheev endure arctic tundra for weeks on end without any rest or sustenance while being burned with a lightsaber constantly; we have seen Sheev slaugher hundreds of Kursid warriors in a fight that spanned hours without breaking a sweat; we have seen him go without sleep for 23 years; we have seen him maintain galaxy-wide telepathy (a feat that exhausted even GM Luke after a few hours) for presumably decades. If he's capable of maintaining that level of output in terms of Force energy for so long, then he's not getting tired shooting lightning or whatever he wishes to do here before he can kill a million Siraks. A Force storm could get the job done in a minute. Oh that's strange. RotS novel also states that Palpatine was amazed that he was physically able to run away (from Yoda) without the aid of the force. Also there's the fact that he has to use a cane when he's not augmenting himself.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kurk
Oh that's strange. RotS novel also states that Palpatine was amazed that he was physically able to run away (from Yoda) without the aid of the force. Also there's the fact that he has to use a cane when he's not augmenting himself. "The Emperor uses a cane because he pretends to be weak, not because he needs it."
-Episode VI Visual Dictionary

Sinious
thumb up lol Palps fooled Kurk too.

Sheev
Originally posted by Galan007
"The Emperor uses a cane because he pretends to be weak, not because he needs it."
-Episode VI Visual Dictionary Seriously? that sounds legit fanmade laughing

Galan007
It's not.

https://i.imgur.com/vWbteCb.jpg
*bottom of page, highlighted in red.

Sheev
laughing

always impresses me how ove the top thorough handbooks can be.

Freedon Nadd
Relax, Sheev.

The handbooks are very non-practical in some instances. Basically, writers just put down there on paper everything that goes through their fascinating minds. Some things may make sense, some do not and shall outrightly contradict with said stories.

It's really up to you if you choose to accept them or not. Sometimes, certain parts from handbooks always add up something 'new' or uncharacteristic to a certain character.
It's really just fun game for the Star Wars writers.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sheev
laughing

always impresses me how ove the top thorough handbooks can be. Indeed.

Heck, in the the same source it was stated that Yoda's cane secretes substances that help him meditate when chewed:
https://i.imgur.com/81QYHeu.jpg

IOW, Yoda gets high AF when he gnaws on his cane... That's why he's always so damn happy. thumb up

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Relax, Sheev.

The handbooks are very non-practical in some instances. Basically, writers just put down there on paper everything that goes through their fascinating minds. Some things may make sense, some do not and shall outrightly contradict with said stories.

It's really up to you if you choose to accept them or not. Sometimes, certain parts from handbooks always add up something 'new' or uncharacteristic to a certain character.
It's really just fun game for the Star Wars writers.

Have you heard of continuity editors?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0

I thought about it. It's not a story the books would tell you. It's a behind-scenes legend.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Galan007
Indeed.

Heck, in the the same source it was stated that Yoda's cane secretes substances that help him meditate when chewed:
https://i.imgur.com/81QYHeu.jpg

IOW, Yoda gets high AF when he gnaws on his cane... That's why he's always so damn happy. thumb up

So, they turned Yoda into a crack addict. laughing out loud

DarthSkywalker0
I thought about it. It's not a story the books would tell you. It's a behind-scenes legend.

What does this even mean?

Freedon Nadd
A 'Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise' pun.

DarthSkywalker0
A 'Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise' pun.

You still never answered my question.

Freedon Nadd
Look above. smile

TheMuser
Sidious dies of Boredom

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0

Joking aside. Continuity editors are not there to supervise the feats of characters(something that only appeals to nerds or geeks). They are merely assigned to make sure that 'unexplored' parts of a story(events or characters or structures, etc) are explained.
Then, of course it comes the interpretation of books' events. Which is why I hate sourcebooks and handbooks. In a sense - they are trying to override the concepts in a book(if there are present any contradictions or nonsense)

DarthSkywalker0
Joking aside. Continuity editors are not there to supervise the feats of characters(something that only appeals to nerds or geeks). They are merely assigned to make sure that 'unexplored' parts of a story(events or characters or structures, etc) are explained.
Then, of course it comes the interpretation of books' events. Which is why I hate sourcebooks and handbooks. In a sense - they are trying to override the concepts in a book(if there are present any contradictions or nonsense)

There are examples in which continuity editors will disallow feats cause it isn't congruent with a characters power level. Sourcebooks are reviewed my lfl and continuity editors to ensure accuracy. There are of course going to be hiccups, but they are meant to be taken seriously.

Freedon Nadd
Well, if that's the case. Then, they did a poor job at doing this. laughing out loud

Not gonna blame 'em. Star Wars is a universe without end or beginning(well it has one when God created the universe)

Just pointing that out.

Zenwolf
Just like all the other big universes with decades of lore, this is nothing new.

Freedon Nadd
It's something new when some people know this but pretend like it doesn't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.