Does Shaak Ti Have a Single Half Decent Feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
I don't think she's even on-par with Plo Koon at this point, even as of TFU. She sucks. Change my mind.

JKBart
1. Kit Fisto
2/3. Agen Kolar / Savage Opress
4. Asajj Ventress
5. Plo Koon / Cin Drallig
6. Saesee Tiin
7. Shaak Ti

imo

ILS
You could put her much lower than that.

AncientPower
I love how massively butthurt ILS is about Ti.

Zenwolf
I miss something regarding ILS and Ti?

JMANGO
Not really.

ILS
Originally posted by AncientPower
I love how massively butthurt ILS is about Ti. have u ever heard the tale of the kettle?Originally posted by Zenwolf
I miss something regarding ILS and Ti? Ti sucks.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
Ti sucks.

Well I mean, what sparked this exactly? You were never really this way about her beforehand.

MythLord
He always was, though. kek

It all started when Reti4 said Shaak could beat Maul, which is admittedly pretty stupid.

AncientPower
In other words, ILS fvckin' hates YT.

ILS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well I mean, what sparked this exactly? You were never really this way about her beforehand. Originally posted by MythLord
He always was, though. kek

It all started when Reti4 said Shaak could beat Maul, which is admittedly pretty stupid. Nah, Ti just always sucked. It doesn't really have anything to do with me personally.

This thread is truly authentic in intent. I'd like to see one feat from Ti putting her on-par with Plo Koon. I have nothing personal against her or her fans, I just truly find her to be a disappointing fighter in comparison to how passionately she's defended. The nail in the coffin was her TFU "feats" being shed proper light on.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
The nail in the coffin was her TFU "feats" being shed proper light on.
Can you tl;dr me?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I miss something regarding ILS and Ti?

Someone bumped a Ti vs Savage thread on comicvine 2 days ago.

This thread is a truly pathetic manifestation of unadulterated salt.

ILS
Ti took 16 years to suppress a slight tilt to the dark side on a planet so strong with the Living Force that this kind of shift happens pretty easily anyway, and she did so with the aid of the Force-sensitive Felucian population who actively stamp out Dark Side practice already. When Ti died, shortly after Maris Brood made Felucia dark sided in under a year.

This was the same Felucian population who she had no telepathic control over, but rather shared a deep bond to through the Force, because they were all living in harmony with the energy flow of Felucia, they were willing participants in the bond they shared.

With the dark side being suppressed on Felucia, and the Light Side having a disproportionate amount of influence, and Felucia being confirmed to be a Dathomir-level Force nexus, Ti essentially lost to early-game Galen Marek in true Darth Bane fashion with not only a nexus amp/debuff on her opponent, but also a Sarlacc helping her the whole time.

This being the same Galen Marek who, shortly after the fight, would struggle to defeat Palpatine's Shadow Guards, who are canonically considered weaker than Asajj Ventress, Mara Jade as the Emperor's Hand, and the f*cking Inquisitors. Which means Shaak Ti canonically sucks ass, even as of TFU.

Despite everything I just said being factual, the only retort you will see from Shaak's main supporters will be "omfg saltay!," purely due to the fact they can't refute any of it. And if they try, the bloodbath will be truly glorious. smile

AncientPower
Nobody gives a shit anymore. erm

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
Ti took 16 years to suppress a slight tilt to the dark side on a planet so strong with the Living Force that this kind of shift happens pretty easily anyway, and she did so with the aid of the Force-sensitive Felucian population who actively stamp out Dark Side practice already. When Ti died, shortly after Maris Brood made Felucia dark sided in under a year.

This was the same Felucian population who she had no telepathic control over, but rather shared a deep bond to through the Force, because they were all living in harmony with the energy flow of Felucia, they were willing participants in the bond they shared.

With the dark side being suppressed on Felucia, and the Light Side having a disproportionate amount of influence, and Felucia being confirmed to be a Dathomir-level Force nexus, Ti essentially lost to early-game Galen Marek in true Darth Bane fashion with not only a nexus amp/debuff on her opponent, but also a Sarlacc helping her the whole time.

This being the same Galen Marek who, shortly after the fight, would struggle to defeat Palpatine's Shadow Guards, who are canonically considered weaker than Asajj Ventress, Mara Jade as the Emperor's Hand, and the f*cking Inquisitors. Which means Shaak Ti canonically sucks ass, even as of TFU.

Despite everything I just said being factual, the only retort you will see from Shaak's main supporters will be "omfg saltay!," purely due to the fact they can't refute any of it. And if they try, the bloodbath will be truly glorious. smile

Shaak has been debunked.

Nice. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS

https://youtu.be/u_uFUe3f8yg

JMANGO
Originally posted by ILS

Damn.

This all debunks Caedus pretty hard.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ILS

Damn, nice job

Zentrex
Shaak Ti was a respected member of the Jedi council and superior to most Jedi living during the height of the Jedi Order, both combatively, and as a sage. She fought Grevious quite well when trying to save Chancellor Palpatine. Her apparent failures at Felucia was simply plot-induced bad logic. That action of hers was authorially intended to show how POWERFUL she is. She was supposed to serve a challenge to Galen Marek, as Vader said, and he had fought her before, during project knightfall, the events of which she survived. So, yeah. Shaak Ti is powerful.

DarthSkywalker0
But Galan is planatary

DarthAnt66
Shaak Ti ran from Vader like a *****, lol.

|King Joker|
The toppling of the Ti regime that started in 2014 has finally come to fruition. Good job, team. smile

Selenial

The.D0minator
thread backfired lmao

JMANGO
Some sources would nice tbh Swords.

Greysentinel365
Bar one error in sourcing (Now fixed): https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/savage-opress-vs-shaak-ti-1732890/?page=4#js-message-20329189

Selenial
Replied, btw.

ILS
I'll poop something out soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.