darth traya vs. darth sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
who would win between these two masters of the sith

victreebelvictr
could palpatine break through both traya's raw power and dueling skills, we will have to see. i think he could, but it would not be easy.

Freedon Nadd
How old are you?

victreebelvictr
that depends, how old are child, you seem to be quite annoying in all of my threads, quite childish if you ask me.

Total Warrior

Kurk
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
How old are you?
I almost feel bad by this new person's naivety.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Kurk
I almost feel bad by this new person's naivety.

Kurk knows what's all about. smile

carthage
Give Traya 5 Banes and she might win

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by carthage
Give Traya 5 Banes and she might win

Nah, Bane(s) still dies and so does Traya.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Nah, Bane(s) still dies and so does Traya. What if she's swinging the Banes around like she were her lightsabers and the Banes also get to control their lightsabers while being swung around by Traya?

Freedon Nadd
Poor child. laughing out loud

Run, kid. Before it's too late.

LaserBoi
run from what? ur uglieness?

Freedon Nadd
ugliness*

victreebelvictr
that is true, he aint pretty

victreebelvictr
please stay on the topic freedon, you are disrupting good conservation

LaserBoi
Sidious is so powerful in the force that he could use transfer essence to put his essence into clones of himself multiple times, we didn't see traya do that.

victreebelvictr
i do not believe that has much to do with this battle laser, it is who is defeated first, not who can come back to life the most. though, you may be just explaining palpatines force power, in that case i completely understand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.