Give your top five MCU films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
No weak ties for you insensitive girly types.

WolvesofBabylon
Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Ragnarok
Iron Man
Avengers 1

carthage
Infinity War
Civil War
Iron Man
Ragnarok
Black Panther

BackFire
Thor: Ragnarok
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers
Infinity War
Winter Soldier

-Pr-
Winter Soldier
Civil War
Infinity War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers

Arachnid1
1. Spider-man Homecoming
2. Civil War
3. Infinity War
4. Winter Soldier
5. Doctor Strange

Impediment
Infinity War
Civil War
Avengers
Doctor Strange
Iron Man

playa1258
Infinity War
Civil War
Winter Soldier
Thor Ragnarok
Spiderman Homecoming

NemeBro
Oh hey quan's back.

I've missed quite a few, so it is likely there will be some pretty solid additions to the franchise missing from my list.

5. The Avengers
4. Iron Man
3. Doctor Strange
2. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

quanchi112
1. Infinity War
2. Avengers 1
3. Thor:Ragnarok
4. Guardians of the Galaxy: vol.2
5. Civil War

Impediment
Ragnarok is the worst MCU film, IMO.

CPT Space Bomb
1. Winter Soldier
2. Civil War
3. Infinity War
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Avengers

BruceSkywalker
Infinity War
Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Avengers
Iron Man/Civil War

gauntlet o doom
The Winter Soldier
Avengers 1
Civil War
Ironman
Infinity War

I want to put in Antman somewhere because I thoroughly enjoyed the film. It was just fun.

dynamix
infinity war
winter soldier
avengers 1
guardian vol 1
dr. strange

Inhuman
Infinity War
Civil War
Winter Soldier
Avengers
Guardians 1

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Impediment
Ragnarok is the worst MCU film, IMO. The worst? Worse than Thor 2, Iron Man 2/3, or Ultron?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Impediment
Ragnarok is the worst MCU film, IMO.

Would have put it in my top 5 if I had more space

-Pr-
I don't think it's an objectively terrible movie, but in terms of preference I can easily see why it would be at or near the bottom for some people.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't think it's an objectively terrible movie, but in terms of preference I can easily see why it would be at or near the bottom for some people. I don't think there's anything wrong with his opinion. Ragnarok isn't in my top 5, and may not even be my top 10. I am curious as to why he considers it the worst though.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't think it's an objectively terrible movie, but in terms of preference I can easily see why it would be at or near the bottom for some people. I like some aspects of Ragnarok and I respect that it made Thor more popular with the masses....however I hated that the humor almost ALWAYS immediately undercut all the dramatic moments and cheapened them. That being said the 3 main events (Thor vs Surtur, Thor vs Hulk, Thor and REVENGERS vs Hela) were worth the price of admission alone.

Khazra Reborn
Infinity War
Winter Soldier
Thor: Ragnarok
Civil War
Iron Man/Ant-Man(tie)

-Pr-
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I don't think there's anything wrong with his opinion. Ragnarok isn't in my top 5, and may not even be my top 10. I am curious as to why he considers it the worst though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it's something like this:

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I like some aspects of Ragnarok and I respect that it made Thor more popular with the masses....however I hated that the humor almost ALWAYS immediately undercut all the dramatic moments and cheapened them. That being said the 3 main events (Thor vs Surtur, Thor vs Hulk, Thor and REVENGERS vs Hela) were worth the price of admission alone.

I enjoyed the Thor v Hulk fight at least.

xPRIMEx
1. Infinity War
2. Iron Man 1
3. Winter Soldier
4. Avengers 1
5. Guardians of the Galaxy 1

Other ones I liked a lot are Ragnarok and Captain America 1

BackFire
Oh man, Thor Ragnarok might be my favorite movie in the entire MCU. It's so creative and different, has such a cool surrealist tone and some of the best visual of all the Marvel movies. And of course Korg.

Darth Thor

wakkawakkawakka
Well as of now I think this would be my top 5 MCU movies:

1. Captain America: Winter Soldier
2. Ironman
3. Avenger:1
4. Avengers: Infinity War
5. Captain America: Civil War

Bentley
1. Thor Ragnarok

2. Ant-Man
3. Avengers 1
4. Iron Man 1 <--- holds up great
5. Captain America: Civil War (I remember it being fun)

I've missed a lot of the other movies though.

Impediment

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Ragnarok
Iron Man
Avengers 1

Winter Soldier!!!!? Your opinion is respected.

ares834
1. Avengers
2. Infinity War
3. Thor: Ragnarok
4. Winter Soldier
5. Iron Man

Josh_Alexander
My top 5 list reasonably. And why.

1. Infinity War:

-Biggest crossover so far
-Longest non-boring MCU film
- Best Villain ever.
-Revelations
- Emotional as shit
-Heroes finally lost (not a fairy tale)

2. Avengers:

-Laid the foundation for the biggest Cinematic Universe in history.
-First biggest marvel event
- Loki did a hell of a job

3. Civil War:
-Biggest Crossover prior to IW.
-Emotional
-New Characters
-Descent Villain.

4. Iron Man:
-Precursor to the MCU legacy
-Hell of a Job by Robert D. Jr.
- Iron Man suit was amazing.

5. Guardians of The Galaxy:
-Unexpected success
-New characters
- Decently funny.
-Precursor to Infinity War.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

WS is a lot of peoples favourite.

Heck Ive watched it countless times myself.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
WS is a lot of peoples favourite.

Heck Ive watched it countless times myself.

I like it, but the number 1 spot????....I don't think so.

CPT Space Bomb
I like it, but the number 1 spot????....I don't think so. Um, it's HIS opinion dude. It's my #1 as well. Bugger off if you don't like it we don't care. For us it's top spot.

Josh_Alexander
Um, it's HIS opinion dude. It's my #1 as well. Bugger off if you don't like it we don't care. For us it's top spot.

I think i was pretty clear my friend.

celeyhyga17
Avengers Infinity War
Captain America Civil War
Captain America Winter Soldier
Avengers

Thor Ragnarok
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy

deathslash
1. Infinity War
2. Winter Soldier
3. Ragnarok
4. Guardians
5. Civil War

WolvesofBabylon

Winter Soldier to me is a movie that even if it wasn't tied into the MCU would be a good movie. I wouldn't have to be a comic fan to like it.

Bentley
Winter Soldier to me is a movie that even if it wasn't tied into the MCU would be a good movie. I wouldn't have to be a comic fan to like it.

Same with Thor Ragnarok, same with Ant-Man.

Only bad Marvel movies would be downgraded from not being tied into it.

Josh_Alexander

The trama is good. A Bond movie to me.

WolvesofBabylon
The trama is good. A Bond movie to me.

Yes, Spy Thriller type movie. Just feel it was directed well and the actors did a great job. The fight between Cap and Bucky was done well and not your typical Good vs Bad guy fight.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, Spy Thriller type movie. Just feel it was directed well and the actors did a great job. The fight between Cap and Bucky was done well and not your typical Good vs Bad guy fight.

Agree. Specially when Fury made his badass entrance. Pierce was shitting his pants lol.

Darth Thor
It was a pretty emotional film as well.

Honestly Winter Soldier and Civil War are the 2 marvel movies ive watched the most number of times.

Probably seem WS the most because its a couple of years older.

StiltmanFTW
Infinity War
The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
Iron Man
Civil War

quanchi112
Nothing comes close to Infinity War.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nothing comes close to Infinity War.

Infinity War is great but a lot of the emotion is dampened because

We know Spiderman, Strange, Starlord etc will return because Strange made it obvious he saw the future and told Tony it was the only way and the fact they are making sequels with the characters killed

I think the next Avengers movie will be the best because it will probably have lasting repercussions.

quanchi112

Arachnid1
God DAMN that was a good ending. He wiped out half the universe and then retired on a beach to watch the sunset. Then the "Thanos will return" text? Perfect.

quanchi112

Arachnid1
I'm past my 15 minutes but I reported it. Good catch thumb up

BackFire
Edited.

quanchi112

Arachnid1
Thanos is great and all but sooner or later...

all bow before DOOM. You will too, as will Thanos if he has the good fortune to survive till then.

quanchi112
Thanos is the greatest villain hell character of all time. His will is equal to none. I am vindicated. Bring on Darkseid and the new gods film.

CPT Space Bomb
Thanos is the greatest villain hell character of all time. His will is equal to none. I am vindicated. Bring on Darkseid and the new gods film. In all honesty Darkseid would probably be more impressive. They REALLY nerfed Thanos in Infinity War. I mean, I liked him for the most part but he has some bad showings in the movie unfortunately.

quanchi112

BackFire
I think Thanos being a bit vulnerable made him a better character and a better villain. As it is he seemed more human and flawed, but still very strong. Made him more interesting and real. Plus it made the ending more effective.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by BackFire
I think Thanos being a bit vulnerable made him a better character and a better villain. As it is he seemed more human and flawed, but still very strong. Made him more interesting and real. Plus it made the ending more effective. Don't get me wrong...I'm not arguing against Thanos as a great villain. I think WB/DC has a HUGE task ahead of them if they want to make Darkseid even 1/10 as good a CHARACTER as Thanos was in IW. What I was talking about was power levels. I'm pretty sure Darkseid, when he appears in film, will be vastly more powerful than Thanos was in IW... DC has a tendency to not nerf their characters as much as Marvel does.

BackFire
Gotcha.

The biggest challenge for DC right now is simply getting people to give a shit about their major characters, let alone villains. It's very likely that when they introduce Darkseid no one will care at all.

As I am currently giving Marvel the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their movies, I'm taking the opposite approach with DC - assuming whatever they put out will be shit until they break that trend. I guess you could say they did that already with Wonder Woman being a bit hit, but that may have been a fluke, and it was still a pretty flawed film in a lot of ways.

CPT Space Bomb
Gotcha.

The biggest challenge for DC right now is simply getting people to give a shit about their major characters, let alone villains. It's very likely that when they introduce Darkseid no one will care at all.

As I am currently giving Marvel the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their movies, I'm taking the opposite approach with DC - assuming whatever they put out will be shit until they break that trend. I guess you could say they did that already with Wonder Woman being a bit hit, but that may have been a fluke, and it was still a pretty flawed film in a lot of ways. Wonder Woman was basically Captain America: The First Avenger (but swap Steve for Diana). Both are good movies imo, it's just I couldn't shake the feeling I'd seen WW before even when I hadn't watched it. Also, the ending sucked and weighed it down. Still, definitely the DCEU's best film and character so far.

Arachnid1
Wonder Woman was basically Captain America: The First Avenger (but swap Steve for Diana). Both are good movies imo, it's just I couldn't shake the feeling I'd seen WW before even when I hadn't watched it. Also, the ending sucked and weighed it down. Still, definitely the DCEU's best film and character so far. WW was good but it didn't deserve the 92% it got on RT IMO.

Robtard
Gotcha.

As I am currently giving Marvel the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their movies, I'm taking the opposite approach with DC - assuming whatever they put out will be shit until they break that trend. I guess you could say they did that already with Wonder Woman being a bit hit, but that may have been a fluke, and it was still a pretty flawed film in a lot of ways. At this point we have no reason to believe they're not going to buttphuck Darkseid, which is a damn shame, as he's an iconic villain.

As you said, look at the record so far:

Zod - Decent, but not great, Shannon's acting ability likely helped the dull-ish script
Luthor - Humongous pile of shit and one of the worst casting choices in film history. FFS, Mark Strong was available for the role
Doomsday - Giant pile of shit
Ares - Decent, but not great. Good actor was cast, but he was not right for the role
Ludendorff: Okay, but overall a generic villain
Enchantress - Forgettable
^Her Brother - Is a huge 'who cares'
Amanda Waller - Decent from the little we've seen, this one a good casting if they use her properly going forward

Villains can make or break a film, the DCU is failing here, they need to rethink their writing/ideas when it comes to the villains.

quanchi112
Don't get me wrong...I'm not arguing against Thanos as a great villain. I think WB/DC has a HUGE task ahead of them if they want to make Darkseid even 1/10 as good a CHARACTER as Thanos was in IW. What I was talking about was power levels. I'm pretty sure Darkseid, when he appears in film, will be vastly more powerful than Thanos was in IW... DC has a tendency to not nerf their characters as much as Marvel does. Really ? Look at the feats Thor got in this. We have seen how powerful Ego was and Dormammu which dwarfs anything seen thus far in the dceu. Doomsday was losing limbs to WW. I for one believe marvel is a lot more powerful. Hela herself was an Asgardian destroying monster. I do not personally think Darkseid will be close to Thanos in terms of power. Darkseid will lead that massive Apokoliptian army but we may hopefully find out if this movie ever comes to pass.

In most of these comic films we see many plot devices such at the motherboxes, infinity stones, and various other things different than their comic book counterparts.

quanchi112

Robtard
Darkseid's going to be portrayed as god-like from the start. He'll probably suck as a villain as he'll be written that way, but CptSB is correct there, from a power-levels standpoint, the DCU goes all out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Darkseid's going to be portrayed as god-like from the start. He'll probably suck as a villain as he'll be written that way, but CptSB is correct there, from a power-levels standpoint, the DCU goes all out. Such as ? Who is ridiculously powerful from the dceu ? The MCU is the place that has the heavy hitters not the dceu.

Thor is a god but what does that prove. It’s just a meaningless title. It’s about power not titles.

Robtard
I'm not going to get into a VS match in here as you'll never admit it because you despise DC characters especially Superman, but he'd wreck the Avengers on paper, stronger, more durable, super-speed that makes others look like statues, flight, a ranged attack. He's OP.

Asgardians are not actually gods, they're just powerful and highly advanced to the point that their tech is indiscernible from magic. Odin even says so.

quanchi112

Arachnid1
I'm not going to get into a VS match in here as you'll never admit it because you despise DC characters especially Superman, but he'd wreck the Avengers on paper, stronger, more durable, super-speed that makes others look like statues, flight, a ranged attack. He's OP.

Asgardians are not actually gods, they're just powerful and highly advanced. Odin even says so. TBH that's one reason I've always prefered Marvel. I do like DC but every hero being written to be near godlike gets old. It makes every story and every big event some reality shattering phenomenon and makes the heroes look stupid when they get outdone by someone lesser for the sake of plot (Flash is the biggest example of this). It makes the characters hard to write for. There's a reason Batman usually has the best stories in DC.

People get hyped for Darkseid because he tips the balance of power more heavily to the villain side. He is to the JL power level wise what Thanos is to the Avengers. That would make me excited for the eventual JL movie with him if not for the fact that I cant really root for the heroes who are currently mostly uninteresting and unlikeable. Power level wise though, there's really no question that Darkseid is going to be OP, and thats by DC standards. Character Wise, they'll probably screw him up.

Robtard

Robtard
TBH that's one reason I've always prefered Marvel. I do like DC but every hero being written to be near godlike gets old. It makes every story and every big event some reality shattering phenomenon and makes the heroes look stupid when they get outdone by someone lesser for the sake of plot (Flash is the biggest example of this). It makes the characters hard to write for. There's a reason Batman usually has the best stories in DC.

People get hyped for Darkseid because he tips the balance of power more heavily to the villain side. He is to the JL power level wise what Thanos is to the Avengers. That would make me excited for the eventual JL movie with him if not for the fact that I cant really root for the heroes who are currently mostly uninteresting and unlikeable. Power level wise though, there's really no question that Darkseid is going to be OP, and thats by DC standards. Character Wise, they'll probably screw him up.

For sure, OP characters tend to be less interesting than the lower tiers, imo. Iron Man and Cap are more interesting than Thor and Hulk in the MCU. Though Thor as of Ragnarok has gone up imo, they're writing him better.

Yep.

quanchi112

Inhuman
Another thing that the DCEU keeps doing is that when characters punch each other, there is always some Sonic boom type impact effect. The characters also seem to be in zero gravity, because they always seem to fly into walls or buildings and there are always explosions with things crumbling around them.
And of course slow motion everywhere.
Like that Wonder Woman scene where she is blocking bullets with her shield on the WW1 battlefield, it's all slow motion with explosions behind her.
Imagine every Cap scene where he blocks bullets be some sort motion spectacle.
Lastly DC characters just seem to be able to fly, just because. And flying characters punching each other "seems" to look more impressive that characters in the ground punching each other. Again flying off after getting punched only to crash into a building.

Badabing
www.didthanoskill.me

Khazra Reborn
WW was good but it didn't deserve the 92% it got on RT IMO.

Indeed. It's basically The First Avenger, but with a shitty villain, instead of Hugo Weaving's epic turn as the Red Skull. It only got as much fan fare as it did, because of the female lead.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Indeed. It's basically The First Avenger, but with a shitty villain, instead of Hugo Weaving's epic turn as the Red Skull. It only got as much fan fare as it did, because of the female lead. Yah, Hugo Weaving was fantastic.

NewGuy01
Iron Man
Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy
Winter Soldier
Doctor Strange
Ant Man

That's my top... five. Yeah, five. Not six. no

JKBart
1. Infinity War
2. Winter Soldier
3/4/5. Ragnarok / Iron Man / Civil War
6/7. Thor / Doctor Strange
8/9/10. Avengers / Spiderman: Homecoming / Black Panther
11/12/13/14. Ant-Man / Guardians of the Galaxy / Captain America / Iron Man 3
15/16. Incredible Hulk / Guardians of the Galaxy 2
17. Thor: Dark World
18. Iron Man 2

John Murdoch
1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3. Thor: Ragnarok
4. Captain America: Civil War
5. The Avengers

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Indeed. It's basically The First Avenger, but with a shitty villain, instead of Hugo Weaving's epic turn as the Red Skull. It only got as much fan fare as it did, because of the female lead.

Agreed x 1000.

steverules_2

-Pr-

CPT Space Bomb
I think that is what most people thought. It was super hyped up because it was a female hero. Which is fine, but it was overrated. Now we have to see if Captain Marvel (no where near A list character) can be equally overrated.

Estacado
Infinity War
Winter Soldier
Dr. Strange
Avengers
Iron Man

Eon Blue
1. Avengers
2. Infinity War
3. Winter Soldier
4. Civil War
5. Doctor Strange

NemeBro
Originally posted by Inhuman
Another thing that the DCEU keeps doing is that when characters punch each other, there is always some Sonic boom type impact effect. The characters also seem to be in zero gravity, because they always seem to fly into walls or buildings and there are always explosions with things crumbling around them.
And of course slow motion everywhere.
Like that Wonder Woman scene where she is blocking bullets with her shield on the WW1 battlefield, it's all slow motion with explosions behind her.
Imagine every Cap scene where he blocks bullets be some sort motion spectacle.
Lastly DC characters just seem to be able to fly, just because. And flying characters punching each other "seems" to look more impressive that characters in the ground punching each other. Again flying off after getting punched only to crash into a building. Superman is the only member of the JL who can fly though. Diana can just briefly levitate. Were you referring to the comics?

And I don't view the fight scenes making use of the character's powersets for spectacle to be a bad thing at all tbh. It's really the only thing the DCEU (and by DCEU I really just mean Man of Steel tbh) has over the MCU. The superpowered fight scenes.

NemeBro
At this point we have no reason to believe they're not going to buttphuck Darkseid, which is a damn shame, as he's an iconic villain.

As you said, look at the record so far:

Zod - Decent, but not great, Shannon's acting ability likely helped the dull-ish script
Luthor - Humongous pile of shit and one of the worst casting choices in film history. FFS, Mark Strong was available for the role
Doomsday - Giant pile of shit
Ares - Decent, but not great. Good actor was cast, but he was not right for the role
Ludendorff: Okay, but overall a generic villain
Enchantress - Forgettable
^Her Brother - Is a huge 'who cares'
Amanda Waller - Decent from the little we've seen, this one a good casting if they use her properly going forward

Villains can make or break a film, the DCU is failing here, they need to rethink their writing/ideas when it comes to the villains. DCEU's track record with villains is pretty abysmal yeah. Phucking Steppenwolf? Lol get that shit out of here.

Like, I actually think the MCU's track record with villains isn't particularly good either tbh, with some real duds like Vanko from IM2, Kaecilius from DS, Ronan from GotG, Malekith from Thor TDW, or the Blandarin from IM3, but the MCU does have Ego the Living Planet (GOAT MCU villain btw we'll see if Thanos usurps him when I finally see IW), Loki, and Red Skull. And MCU doesn't have the abysmal low of the DCEU's depiction of Lex Luthor, which is just awful. thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman is the only member of the JL who can fly though. Diana can just briefly levitate. Were you referring to the comics?

And I don't view the fight scenes making use of the character's powersets for spectacle to be a bad thing at all tbh. It's really the only thing the DCEU (and by DCEU I really just mean Man of Steel tbh) has over the MCU. The superpowered fight scenes. The choreography of the MCU is far better than the dceu. Man of Steel was boring and repetitive.

NemeBro
The choreography of the MCU is far better than the dceu. Man of Steel was boring and repetitive. https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c8e02bbc372a4af6d96ee35d5f30964e-c

quanchi112
http://www.flocku.com/images/article/CONTENT-2146_4.gif

Inhuman
Superman is the only member of the JL who can fly though. Diana can just briefly levitate. Were you referring to the comics?

And I don't view the fight scenes making use of the character's powersets for spectacle to be a bad thing at all tbh. It's really the only thing the DCEU (and by DCEU I really just mean Man of Steel tbh) has over the MCU. The superpowered fight scenes.

Yeah Superman, Zod & crew fight to be more specific.

DCEU's track record with villains is pretty abysmal yeah. Phucking Steppenwolf? Lol get that shit out of here.

Like, I actually think the MCU's track record with villains isn't particularly good either tbh, with some real duds like Vanko from IM2, Kaecilius from DS, Ronan from GotG, Malekith from Thor TDW, or the Blandarin from IM3, but the MCU does have Ego the Living Planet (GOAT MCU villain btw we'll see if Thanos usurps him when I finally see IW), Loki, and Red Skull. And MCU doesn't have the abysmal low of the DCEU's depiction of Lex Luthor, which is just awful. thumb down

You guys forgot Leto Joker. Was cringe as fuq.

IMO: Best MCU villains are (no order): Thanos, Vulture, Ego, Obadiah Stane, Winter Soldier (when he was bad), Nebula (when she was bad), Loki, Red Skull, Blonski(Abomination), General Ross, Crossbones, Alexander Pierce, Hela, Grand Master, Killmonger, Ulysses Klaue, Ebony Maw

NemeBro
Originally posted by Inhuman

You guys forgot Leto Joker. What a cringy f@g.

IMO: Best MCU villains are (no order): Thanos, Vulture, Ego, Obadiah Stane, Winter Soldier (when he was bad), Nebula (when she was bad), Loki, Red Skull, Blonski(Abomination), General Ross, Crossbones, Alexander Pierce, Hela, Grand Master, Killmonger, Ulysses Klaue, Ebony Maw Ah yeah I did. I haven't seen Suicide Squad and, tbh, I have pretty much no intention to.

I thought about adding Obadiah Stane to my list. His archetype is nothing all that new, but Jeff Bridges' performance is so memorable and well-acted that he was great to watch anyway.

socool8520
I haven't seen them all, but of the ones I have seen in no particular order:

1. Thor Ragnarok
2. Deadpool
3. GoftG
4. Spiderman: Homecoming
5. Iron Man

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by socool8520
I haven't seen them all, but of the ones I have seen in no particular order:

1. Thor Ragnarok
2. Deadpool
3. GoftG
4. Spiderman: Homecoming
5. Iron Man Deadpool is not in the MCU...not yet anyway.

socool8520
Are we talking Disney owned or something?

CPT Space Bomb
Are we talking Disney owned or something? Yah title of the thread is top MCU films. Deadpool is still Fox. The deal hasn't been finalized so Deadpool isn't even Disney property yet, let alone in the MCU. There are doubts he'll be put in the MCU even when Disney finally get the rights.

socool8520
Ahhh...I didn't get the title fully. My bad. I guess I would put Dr. Strange in it's place then.

quanchi112
Are we talking Disney owned or something? Yes, just the MCU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.