Ron is hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Christina
Hi I think that Ron is really cute write what u want.
I tink that Harry Potter is not as cute as Ron
well write me eek! eek! eek! eek!

hayden's minx
really? coz that is seriously wrong.

Phoenix
i think ron is cuter than harry - but i think red hair is the coolest, and i also think harry is just too SHORT!! (this is coming from someone who is 5' 8", so i think many people are short!)

HP_fan
Harry and Draco are hotter :heart:

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1
i think that dracoz the hottest...harry's pretty hott too actually...hermoine (emma) has no idea how lucky she is!!!!!

LeNnIi831
yOo gUySs are Madd rite harry potter and draco are the hottest lmao

tuxtheduck
Harry Potter actually looks kinda cute now in some of the pictures i've seen of him on the set, but draco's still the cutest!!!!!!!

Malfoy's chick
Hey do you know Rupert Grint goes on this site, yep he does!

Captain REX
Then you are short to me, Phoenix. big grin

ronsgirlxox
RON is the hottest out of them all, then draco, than harry...harrys cute and all but ron is just SO damn hot...and so is malfoy..but ron is hotter...and I LOVE HIM! haha Happy Dance

LilySatine
Yup, Ron's a cutie! I love it when his voice cracks. stick out tongue

Malfoy's chick
Ron is ok, I'd rather Harry and Draco *starts making Cat noices*

Malfoy's chick
DRACO AND HARRY EVA

hayden's minx
Hate to tell you but you are all wrong - for a start, fictional characters. Secondly if you plant the argument 'I fancy the actor/s' - that is wrong also as they are early teens. You people are sick and sad.

loz
tom felton is the fittest out of all of them

cheers all
loz doctor

kittkatt
RON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE HIS SMILE! IF HE GOT TO KNOW ME HE WOULD SOOOO LIKE ME! HES GOT THE BEST PERSONALITY!!!!!! HES FUNNY AND HE'S SCARED OF SPIDERS! THATS SO CUTE! (SERIOUSLY HE IS SCARED OF SPIDERS! I MEAN THE ACTOR RUPERT GRINT!!!!!!) RUPERT GRINT IS JUST SOOO AMAZING! I SUPPORT HIM IN CONTINUING ACTING! WE HAVE SOOOOO MUCH IN COMMON! I ALSO WANT TO ACT! WHEN I ACT ILL GET TO MEET HIM! YAY! I LUV HIM! love smile love happy rolling on floor laughing eek! bunny laughing

Malfoy's chick
Loz, your rude get a life and actually be nice to people, we all have different oppins, SO GET A LIFE AND ACTUALLY BE NICE.

Ushgarak
Let's tone down the unpleasantness please, people.

And Minxy, you can CERTAINLY keep quiet. People fancying actors close to their own age makes a whole lot more sense to me than your continual posting about you fancying actors twice as old or more than you. Don't ruin these people's fun.

Meli
Ron is so hot. I want to hug him. You gotta love him! smile

Nefertite
blink Are you kiddn? blink

Nefertite
rock I like more bad characters,for example, Draco Malfoy. I think they are cooler and looks good. They are smart as good characters but usually lost against them and here the story ends.

Rin

Nefertite
Why do you like him? smile

brookealicious6
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT! Haven't any of you seen Oliver Wood?! You guys are crazy. He's is the HOTTEST guy I have EVER seen. How could you overlook him? He's even got a cute Scottish accent wink

chica16
YOU ARE ALL SCARY SCARY PEOPLE

chica16
kittkatt...you need to take your medicine

chica16
legolas is hotter... ahha!

Nefertite
What do you mean?

Nefertite
We are not talking about LotR here. But I agree. Legolas is hot! Happy Dance

Korri
ron is a freak that is so not rite

Korri
i have 2 say that keanu reeves is ALOT hotter than rupert gint..and the fact he is just a wee boy dusnt really help

clispin
HA HA HA KEANU REEVES, TOM IS H.O.T.T AND SO IS SEAN AND YOU KNOW IT HARDY HAR HAR!! Happy Dance (lois banana is a funny word)

Korri
clispin? lol keanu reeves is nice and u know it!!

clispin
aye whateve, ongoing argument whit who??

clispin
lol you wish louie!! Happy Dance

BellaButterfly
My sister is in love with Tom Felton! It is not even funny! she is 15, DO you guys know how old he is?

chica16
ORLANDO BLOOM IS HOTTEST OF ALL ha

nomah5524
WHY ARE U SAYING 12 YEAR OLDS ARE HOTT omg LISTEN TO URSELVES~!!!!!!!!!!

BellaButterfly
hahahahaha! I kinda agree with you Nomah! lmao!

nomah5524
WHY THANK U I AM ALWAYS RIGHT ...ALWAYS!!!

NBA Draft 2003 on ESPN : Kirk Hinrich of Kansas goes #7 for the Chicago Bulls(hit) and Nick Collison of Kansas too goes #12 to Seattle Supersonics....WOOT WOOT GO KU!!!!!!!

Julie
don't know too much about them....hmmm.....HP is cute....and I agree that the crack in ROn's voice is charming

chica16
yeah... i agree w/ nomah too.... can't you think 26 year olds are hot.... like say..... oh...... maybe... orlando bloom??
anyways even if i was 12 years old.... and i was the least bit interested in the harry potter movies.... i wouldn't think that kid was hot

chica16
tell "kittkatt" on the 2nd page to take her medicene

blonde_cutie
ron is cute but oliver wood is hot!!!!!! :heart: Omigod he is sooo hot!!! oliver might not b in the next movie, but if u sign the online petition he might stay on. there r already 49691 votes. the movie will not be the same witout him!!!!

danielradcliffe
I'll put an end to all of this.

DANIEL RADCLIFFE IS THE HOTTEST!
AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE TOO!!!!!!!!!

hpluva14
haydens minyx u suk u spoil the fun by the way the dude who plays malfoy is 15 daniel radcliffe is 13 and i dunno bout rupert grint

hpluva14
i sooo agree with u daniel radcliffe he is hottest and every one noes it

brookealicious6
OMG!!!!!!! You guys keep forgetting about OLIVER WOOD! He's older than all of them, and HOTTER than all of them PUT TOGETHER!!!
JEEZ!
mMMmMmMmMmMmM....oliver wood....w/e his real name is winkmMmMmMm

Rin
Jesus Christ, he's old... Compared to the character he plays, I mean..

chica16
tsk...tsk...tsk...

green33
all charecters in Harry Potter are ugly

green33
ron is ginger

green33
eek! harry has got to be gay.. draco looks about 5 years old

Nefertite
I don't agree with you.

And I DON'T think that Ron is HOT!!! sick

danradclifeluva
yall think wut ya want but if ya dont think hes hott then yd u cum nto tha forum as its ron is hott

Miss_Ducky
Happy Dance Ron is a lot cooler than the rest.. i like all his hairstyles.. How many people can have short, medium and long and all of them look good? and i like his style (all baggy). i think hes just cool. big grin

Miss_Ducky
have yous seen the recent pictures of Daniel on the balcony??? THEY ARe GRoss. He lookeed betta b4!!! HE lOOks LIke HEs 16!!

MoonChild
Pipe down green33!!!!! ur a meanie!!!! :sticking tongue out: (yes at all u ppl who have nothing better do to than be mean!!! and bash ppl that u dont even know!!!) also i HATE the word ugly!!!!!! so i dont think ne of the characters in HP are ugly!!! for me the characters are a lil young... but that doesnt mean they arent cute.....cuz i think they are and hey when they do get older im sure they will mature into studdly (hehe) young men!!! for now they are all very cute! yes all of them! ron harry and malfoy!!! ***Cant we all just get along?***

chica16
yeah that ron kid AIN'T HOT... you people are crazy

Miss_Ducky
I Didnt say he was HOT.. i said he looked COOL. there is a difference.

Miss_Ducky
Any way least hes not wearing tight shirts messed

iluvharrypotter
I love Tom Felton, Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe! They are all fine! love love
Tom Felton is the hottest though! WHOA! That man is soooo fione!

thelotrlovr15
this is obviously a girl thread.... emma watson ... one word for her ... damn!!!!1

Miss_Ducky
y u like emma??

xXb0mba5ticXx
I think Ron is hot. So very hot.

Miss_Ducky
i think he CoooOOL. i like his clothes

Nefertite
You like his clothes? roll eyes (sarcastic)

lavanderose
Hey I love Ron so much hes the cutest one there u gotta admit that. bunny bunny

Miss_Ducky
yeah i like his clothes! there cool and baggy. they suit (can't spell it) him. and he looks betta too coz dan is earing them tight shirts now messed. it looks weird.

ILuvHarry88
to what minx said...Ron is 14-15 years old and last time i checked 14 and 15 year old people are allowed to fancy actors and acrtresses....it would be different if they were 8 years old

Korri
Ron is hot? hahahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh
aahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
Llaughing out loudL

thanx 4 that thats the best joke ive heard all day big grin

Miss_Ducky
haha very funny messed i think hes cool. not hot. see the difference.

Korri
4get the little boyz in harry....this is wot i call hot!! love

MoonChild
hahaha oh korri......i admit that keanu is a stud.....but he's also old enough to be my father.......sooooooo thats kinda gross and i was born in 86......so yeah hes what around 40???? so thanx for a the best joke i've heard all day......lol laughing out loud

iluvharrypotter
Tom Felton (Draco) and Daniel Radcliffe (Harry) are way hotter thatn Rupert..... sorry to break it to ya! love

rockchick88
I definately agree with that statement about Ron! HE is really hot & cute! Happy Dance cool big grin And he is really cool!

Miss_Ducky
yES! ron! ron! he is cool. no offence but that keanuu dude looks like he got hit in the head with a dumpster. we r little young ppl here so i wouldnt go for older yucky guys like dat.

Korri
shut it!! lol jk

Korri
at least keanu isnt an annoying wee ginger with a squeaky voice!!!
*sigh* when will u ppl learn

holdenhsvgtsr
hey dont talk to my gf friend like that ron is a wee gay idiot a baby he crys and is scared of anything

Korri
o thanx 4 stckin up 4 me there.....even though...oh nm confused

Miss_Ducky
well if u have noticed the topic is RON is hot. so u should probably take ur kaeauu dude away to a different topic place. any way his voice isnt squeaky.

Korri
it is 2 me!! its hellish n he is a state miffed

bloody wee ginger he annoys the **** out o me!! sick

rockchick88
I think Ron is extremely HOT, I just don't see what you people who follow Daniel (Harry) cos, I think he is A minger - no offence! Draco is pretty hot too! cool

clispin
Listen if anyone called Korri ever comes on here and starts making trouble ignore her, shes just jealous coz she fancies kenu reeves. p.s. tom felton is hott but not as hott as sean biggerstaff *sigh*

clispin
louise your just jealous. TOM AND SEAN ARE HOTT AND IF AE LIKES NYONE HERE LIKES HARRY AND RON THEN I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY!
NA NA NA NA NA NA!! get it up ye!

Korri
yeah woteva

Miss_Ducky
korris a GIRL?? i thought it was a guy.. oh well. rons COOL.

Korri
sad im not a guy

cedrics_gurl
i think we are all gtting a bit crazy here! malfoy is the absolute hottest! and we all know every one is gonna faint when we see what cedric looks like *ahh he really boils my potatoes!!* does n e one have pics of who cedric is gonna be played by? i can imagine him as such a babe!!

*jamie* loves *cedric*

*+*ANTI-CHO!!!*+*

Korri
OMG malfoy is a freak girl

cedrics_gurl
*sean biggerstaff* plz sumone stop me from drooling!!!

cedrics_gurl
dude...how do u know that rupert grint goeson this site?? o well its kool n waz....theres this chic at my skool who reckons shes got daniels (harry) email...but shes a ***** an wont gve me it...i dontreally believe her n e wayz...no on else does either!!

*+*AnTi ChO*+* join the club

i love cedric *drool*

Korri
oh plz dont make me laff he is one of the biggest fools in that film apart from Daniel n Tom

tut tut when will u ppl learn...go c a different film with half decent ppl in it

the matrix is an obvious starting point love

Miss_Ducky
oh the guy whos gonna play cedric LOOKS LIKE A FERAL BIKER GUY. its really awfull. sorry keansuu korri dude i just got dis guy in my class called cory so i thought u were a guy.
RUPERT AND TOM!!! ARE COOL,

Korri
lol its kewl

Miss_Ducky
rupert and tom rule!! they are cool.
piccys piccys Happy Dance dancing banana

Korri
omg wacko look at them! they disgust me!

Miss_Ducky
fine ill look at them. u dont have 2. least they dont look like they god hit in the face with a dumpster full of bricks.

Korri
ohhhh rite thats it this is war!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

dont abuse my keanu miffed

Laviera_j
tHAT WAS the strangest thread I have ever read.............cool.

heehee.

Dan is actually looking better in pictures of him in the third film. You know he's fifteen, almost 16 and he's supposed to be thirteen?

Emma is the only one who is the righ age!

Heehee big grin

Miss_Ducky
well war it is!!! well u r abusing the ppls i like. that keanuuu dude has an awful sucked in face. any way memba the topic? RON is hot. any ways how old r u?

Miss_Ducky
um exuse me. toms turning 16. dan is turning 14.

Korri
Dont talk crap keanu rocks!! love
im arguing the fact that Ron is NOT hot rolling on floor laughing

holdenhsvgtsr
u should stop that lou

Korri
stop calling me that

holdenhsvgtsr
what lou whats wrong with it

Korri
i dont like it

holdenhsvgtsr
well i think its cute

Korri
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT MY NAME

Danistar
Ron is hot? Are you kidden??? Ron looks stupid, like a little boy while in the book he is a cool guy and I can't stand Rupert Grint. I don't like how he plays Ron. I'm so disappointed abot that.
mad embarrasment

Laviera_j
rUPERT DOES SEEM TO MAKE HIM LOOK THICK...

hE'S REALLY MOUTHY IN THE BOOK, AND RUPERT DOESN'T SEEM TO PERTRAY THAT KIND OF CONFIDENCE...

oH WELL...

cgtuna21
what? im a man but still ron is terribly ugly. u girls must be desperate

Danistar
I disagree. Ron isn't mouthy.

Miss_Ducky
did u hav 2 pick the worst pic of him? anyway rupert doesnt amke up the scripts. go mouth off the director. and u keafui korri dude take ur stinkin keafui and take him to a ron is crap site and then u can abuse pl there.

Malypoo23

Malypoo23
If Ronald Weasley was a real character I would so marry him. Unfourtuntley he isn't. Rupert is ok he's not the hottest guy in the world, that would be Heath Ledger or Orlando Bloom. Although Tom Felton is up there though he is young.

Nefertite
I don't understand why girls are so crazy for him.

Danistar
Rupert Grint is mouthy.

Thanks Miss_Ducky. Your posted picture shows that Grint is reall Mr. ugly.

sick sick sick

must_kill_Santa
i think ur insane if u think Rons cuter then Harry even if it is ur own oppion but then i also think ur insane if u think Harrys cute and Dracos notwacko

Nefertite
I think insane are those who think that Ron and Draco are HOT http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/eek.gif

Danistar
What do you mean by calling me insane??? Does your computer show my face that you are 100% sure that I'm mad now??? laughing out loud It's really silly to say like that. It's my buisnes what is cute for me or not and I'm not insane because of that!!! smokin' Daniel and Tom are handsome but Rupert is ugly that's my opinion and that's it.

MoonChild
IM SOOOO MAD RITE NOW!!!! EVERYONE STOP SAYING UGLY!!!! WHAT IF SOMEONE CALLED YOU UGLY!!?!?!?!??!
thats soooooooo mean!!!! what ever happened to humanity?!?!?! ahhhhhhh!!! and if the actors do come on this site.....OUCH!!! cant we just state our own opinions however different and unique in a simple and uncrud way???? :achem:

example 1: I disagree Ron is sooo not hot
example 2: WOw!!! Ron is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!

.......c??? and than we have a lot less of angry threads big grin angel

(fyi im not really THAT angry im just sick of mean stuff and injustice and what not..... sooooo be nice or your die a horrible death hahahaha jk lol)

Nefertite
Yeah, it's so mean when someone says that you're stupid or dumb. I don't like that kind of people. I agree we should say only our opinions not arguing with each other smile

Miss_Ducky
well us r all poops. i did NOT say he was hot any way if u look at the last pages i said he was COOL. cant u's read?

Korri
i second that

MoonChild
rock smart ROCK ON NEFERTITE!!!!!!! rock smart

Korri
too true

Miss_Ducky
man u r mean u korrii fella. bet u didnt like it when i said ur keafui dude looked like he got hit in the head with a dumpster. so stope critisizing ron and tom and ill stop critising keafui.

Korri
miffed ur as bad as clispin

Korri
btw its keanu if ur gonna abuse sum1 at least get there name rite!!

Miss_Ducky
well dah. thats the whole point. i know how to spell it properly i just dont want to. and mr keafui dude who is clispin?

Korri
keafui dude.....i must remember that one laughing out loud clispin is another member

Miss_Ducky
what? keafui dude. i called u dat b4.

Korri
oh ok sorry i have the memory of a goldfish

Miss_Ducky
ur not the only one

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Korri
hmmmm back on Topic

Rupert Grint isnt my type

clispin
louise leave the folk alone

clispin
who wants to know who i am?? LOUISE WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SAYING ABOUT ME???

Korri
thats not my name clispin

JaXonZLilMaMi
Ron is cute ButTom Felton is HOTT Dans hot 2 but toms hotter! And ORLANDO BLOOM is even hotter than all of them combined lol getting off the subject

JaXonZLilMaMi
and i can say tomand dan and rupert are cute cuz im only 15 myself lmao

Miss_Ducky
keafui said i was like u. clispin

Korri
oh dear embarrasment did i say that? poor u sad

crazy_c
urgh ron

crazy_c
no

Korri
i know he is hellish isnt he!!