Guts vs Dark Schneider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

SquallX
Your joking right?

Have you ever read Bastards?

cdtm
Berserker armor and sword is pretty plot devicey.

Guts did beat one of the Godhand.

SquallX

cdtm
Guts slow?

Remember when he kept countering that early story fat guy, that sent parts of himself underground? Text claimed he was countering faster then the eye can see.

I mean, he did keep up with nimble humans like Griffith and what's his face with the wind feather duster. And in the armor, he was often leaping from monster to monster, Mihawk Galleon busting style.

He might not be Kenshin or Ranma, but I wouldn't exactly call him slow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Guts gets oneshotted instantly, kek.

SquallX

NemeBro
Originally posted by cdtm
Who wins? Why are you spiting non-DB characters?

Do you even remember why you started trolling? Have you lost hold of your identity in your crusade against Dragon Ball?

Markness
Originally posted by cdtm
Berserker armor and sword is pretty plot devicey.

Guts did beat one of the Godhand.

They're good for his verse and would stomp peak human verses as well as standard superhuman verses like RuroKen and AoT but would be pathetic in verses like Bastard!! and Battle Angel Alita where Guts would be low tier.

No, he didn't. He just wounded Slan and she actually got off on his attacks. That is far from beating her.

Anyways, this a ridiculously lopsided match in Dark Schneider's favor. He's FTL, has galaxy-level attacks, and his durability requires the same level of attacks to even hurt him. I like Guts more as a character since I find him more relatable but he doesn't win this at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.