Second most influential country?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
discuss

Emperordmb
Lichtenstein

Flyattractor
Kekistan

Tzeentch
China.

Kurk
Principality of Sealand

and China

The Ellimist
IMHO candidates are China, Russia, UK, France, and Germany. Maybe Japan...?

Emperordmb

Putinbot1
Depends where in the world, certainly the UK is influential in many ex-commonwealth and countries of the empire. Russia still has a lot of Influence on its traditional allies, Britain spends more on its Military than Russia. China clearly has a lot of regional power does it have power outside that? Not so much in places like Africa. India and Pakistan are Nuclear powers. France has a lot of power over its old empire in the same way the UK does, plus it remains number 2 in the European Union after Germany which is influential in Europe and also with its traditional allies. Japan is a regional power with a stagnant economy. Ellimist is really on the money.

Emperordmb

Robtard
Germany, imo.

Should also be noted than in the last year or so Germany is seen as a better player and ally than the US is in the international scene.

Emperordmb

Surtur

DarthSkywalker0
China

JKBart
Canada

NemeBro
The US, with Israel naturally being first place.

BackFire
Japan. They make some good video games and anime is pretty popular. Also hentai is the shit.

JKBart
Okay so here's a serious list.

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia
4. Germany
5. Canada
6. Israel
7. Australia
8. UK
9. France
10. Japan
11. Saint Kitts and Nevis
12. India
13. Italy
14. Spain
15. Greenland

CroftAlice
China

Bentley
Originally posted by JKBart
Okay so here's a serious list.

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia
4. Germany
5. Canada
6. Israel
7. Australia
8. UK
9. France
10. Japan
11. Saint Kitts and Nevis
12. India
13. Italy
14. Spain
15. Greenland

No Iran though?

I'm also curious about what bumps Canada that high on the list? Is it Quebec? shifty

Emperordmb
It's the existence of Jordan Peterson

Putinbot1
Saudi and Iran are powerful regionally, even Trumps son in law is in MBS's pocket and Trump begged MBS's for contracts.

Kurk
Yemen will surely become a world power soon.

S_W_LeGenD
China.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
The US, with Israel naturally being first place.

Anti-Semite.

TBH, no idea what that even means, I just hear it used anytime someone mentions facts about Israel. So I assume I am calling you "informed".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.