Strange Visitor Superman Vs Dragonball Super!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
he fights everyone all at once, Gods and Angels included

/vkXl4MsdEeU

evil face

carver9
What did Strange visitor Supes do? I remember him damaging Imperiex but he needed the assistance of the Lanterns along with Darkseid Omegas helping with piercing the hide as well.

RealityWarper

cdtm
A small fraction of power kept existence from decaying until every living being died of natural causes, the last being an immortal skyfather.. Outran the entropy wave at the end of time, and in the same time frame breached a dimension beyond the power of 5d imps to survive to rescue some asternauts trapped there in the golden age era..

There's more, but the Mxy feats alone proves he's beyond Super..

carver9
Scans of everything you said.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
A small fraction of power kept existence from decaying until every living being died of natural causes, the last being an immortal skyfather.. Outran the entropy wave at the end of time, and in the same time frame breached a dimension beyond the power of 5d imps to survive to rescue some asternauts trapped there in the golden age era..

There's more, but the Mxy feats alone proves he's beyond Super..

Everything is true but he has no combat feats. ^^

SquallX
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Everything is true but he has no combat feats. ^^

That post makes no sense!

RealityWarper
Combat feats please XD

SSJGGogeta
Zeno squishes him.

cdtm
laughing out loud

carver9
I know. He's hilarious. Lol @ Zeno squashing him. Let me help him rephrase that... Goku squash him.

cdtm
laughing

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Combat feats please XD

I've never seen Zeno fight.

I can get combat feats for Batman. smile

RealityWarper
I've never seen Zeno fight.

I can get combat feats for Batman. smile

Zeno erased an Universe and everybody and everything inside it.

That's already far beyond anything Superman has shown.

Dramatic Gecko
We have multiple universe erasure feats from Zeno. And a statements from credible characters (angels and gods, not those lying incompetent Kais) that he can erase a Multi-verse.

But Zeno is still no fighter and he we know he isn't fast enough to register the fight with Dyspo. That is the only limit we know to his abilities thus far and he has no feats or statements that confirm or deny the strength of his body.

That being said. We know that he has Grand Priest with him who is confirmed top 5 strongest in DBS with Ultra Instinct. SO put Zeno with him and they beat strange visitor superman's confirmed power.

Unless someone can show me scans proving Supes combat is higher than Goku/Jiren/Beerus/Whis/Grand Priest and his hax powers are greater than Multiverse erasure or single universe erasure done with less effort than raising a hand.

cdtm
Honestly this thread is redundant. It was already agreee by everyone but the trolls that regular Superman beats Goku.

RealityWarper
Honestly this thread is redundant. It was already agreee by everyone but the trolls that regular Superman beats Goku.

*still no combat feats for Superman*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.