Savage Opress vs. Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Savage can only use his nightbrother axe

Who wins

JMANGO
Force and all out goes to Jacen. Not because he has a power advantage. But enough mastery and varied skills such as illusions, lightning and shatterpoints to bring him down. Sabers might actually go to Opress.

The Ellimist
the one that lost to maul loses

Kurk
Even with his saber Savage should lose to Jacen.

Haschwalth
Savage gets ragdolled, and annihlated.

JMANGO
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Savage gets ragdolled, and annihlated.

Jacen has never ragdolled anyone. In fact, he's almost every time he attempts to force grip someone above atoc Kenobi level he's almost always rebuked.

JKBart
Caedus stomps, let's be serious lol, this lowballing needs to stop

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by JMANGO
Jacen has never ragdolled anyone.

Jaina.

JMANGO
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Jaina.

Unless there's another occasion I'm not aware of, Jaina actually broke his Force grip over another person and there was another occasion where she stopped her own momentum while being force hurled. Two unsuccessful rag dolls. Jaina also categorises herself in the second part of my post, and given her performance and relativity to Boba Fett and Obi Wan's fight with Jango and his entire arsenal, I put her below that general calibre... or at best an equal.

Originally posted by JKBart

I am being serious. He can win over Savage Opress but overpowering him isn't an option, it would be through cunning and skill that Jacen gets the win. Reducing the battle to sabers only does give him any victories either.

ILS
Pretty entertaining. smile

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by JKBart

JMANGO
Legit not sure if Jacen can even handle Savage's strength under normal circumstances.

BazookaMaster
Jacen stomps in all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.