Superman vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisblaze
Ssj blue Goku and current Supes.

cdtm

cdtm
C6liGqolaa8

carver9
Context is your friend. The question I would like to ask is, if the God of Destructions, Whis, and the Zeno sat down and watched Superman best fights, Superman vs Doomsday, Superman vs Darkseid, etc... the ones we've seen on panel, would they be impressed? My answer to that is hell no, but I would like to hear from the comic book fans. We have guys that was punching so hard that they was warping reality and Goku was withstanding his punch. We have people that was actually keeping up with instantaneous teleportation and he wasnt even the most powerful of the bunch. Moving through time stop with ease. Catching a blast that was going to kill Universal level beings and evaporating it. At a weakened state and was tanking the pressure of a black hole. Lol... Goku was so fast that a character far faster than light couldn't see his movements. Goku was so fast that beings that was easily watching a FTL fight couldnt see Goku punches moving. By the end of DBS, beings that could casually destroy Universes was beneath him. World Breaker Hulk, Superman, Thor, Lantern, Surfer, all of them get their heads punched clean off before they realized what happened. This is a non fight. The best debaters on this forum knows this, it's the second and 3rd tier that needs to keep up. smile

cdtm
How long was that time stop? A second?

Superman overcame planet wide time stop, and localized time effects that had days and nights pass in moments.

Superman is too fast for Goku to even see, and my video proves what happens if he can't react to something.

emporerpants
This thread won't be in the comic vs forum long. This topic already exists elsewhere.

cdtm
Thank goodness I debunked the evil Carver well before this was burred in Foreign Cinema.

Remains to be seen if Kris is an evil member of the cult of the Dragons Balls.

RealityWarper
lel.

Goku in base form and with a blindfold one-shot Superman without being touched once.

Inedian
Goku easily.

cdtm
Heat vision ftw.

RadZoa
GOku Blue vs Iron Man would be a fair fight, Supes is too much for the entire DB Super cast

bbrem123
Superman should be placed against saiyan saga Goku. Much closer fight...Anything else is just overkill.

panthergod
Superman tears Goku apart..easily.

cdtm
With less then 1% of his true power.

RadZoa
Agreed, Goku Blue vs Naruto 8 tails would be a more closely matched fight.

cdtm
Well, the tailed beasts ARE considered reality warping abstract beings, on par with Eternity, Death, Dream, and Lucifer Morningstar. I'm a Naruto expert, and can say with authority that the Sage of Ten Paths is a creation myth on how their universe came to be.

RealityWarper
Superman can't even beat Saki whom barely punch one time per panel. LOL

Goku in base form obliterates him.

cdtm
In other words, Superman wins. With ease.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
In other words, Superman wins. With ease.

I don't understand how you can keep that point of view without trolling at that point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.