Rate the version of juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
rate the versions of juggernaut from strongest to weakest. dont forget the onslaught saga juggernaut.

-Pr-
How many versions are there?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by -Pr-
How many versions are there? Off the top of mein head

Depowered Juggy - X-Men member. Fought Samsquanch and Mungi goes nuts about this

Exiles Juggy - Depowered as well in a different time

Classic Juggy - His standard form at normal powers

8th Day Juggy - Beat up Thor, had an amp.

Trion Juggy - Bigly huge

Arm ropes Juggernaut - New Juggernaut. Supposedly amped from classic

Colossonaut - Colossus with Juggernaut

Kuurth - Cain with Juggernaut amp and Serpent hammer. Lost Juggernaut amp too so it's usually stated which one

Dareangel
How many versions are there?

8 day juggernaut, trion juggernaut, classic juggernaut, first appearances juggernaut(the one that got beat up by beast till he turned old man), onslaught saga juggernaut, huggernaut, thunderbolts depowered juggernaut, kuurth, ultimate juggernaut, current juggernaut.

StiltmanFTW
@Bran

You missed the Thunderbolts Juggy (depowered, but somewhat less jobbing than the Excalibur version) and few other versions, but that's still a good list thumb up

One Big Mob
Knew I forgot one of them. thumb up

If I had to rank them

Trion
Kuurth
8th Day
Classic
Colossonaut/Weakened Kuurth
Arm Ropes Juggernaut
Exiles Juggernaut
Thunderbolts Juggernaut
Depowered Juggernaut

Arm Ropes is making a grab for weakest Juggernaut even though he should be "The Most Powerful"

Dareangel
yeah juggernaut was depowered 3 different times, not including the onslaught saga.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Arm Ropes is making a grab for weakest Juggernaut even though he should be "The Most Powerful"

I lol'd when writers immediately forgot about his TP immunity passive superpower.

"F*ck that, SKULLCAP FTW"

Dareangel
Knew I forgot one of them. thumb up

If I had to rank them

Trion
Kuurth
8th Day
Classic
Colossonaut/Weakened Kuurth
Arm Ropes Juggernaut
Exiles Juggernaut
Thunderbolts Juggernaut
Depowered Juggernaut

yes current juggernaut is a joke. got owned twice by some demons dragging him making him scream of fear. then iceman contained him with his ice. even depowered juggernaut broke out of his ice. and now a cement truck getting him stuck into a wall. i think ever since he got depowered for the first time, it was an opening for writers to write him down like any other brick and forgeting about his actual powers. he just became a rhino that cause more destruction

-Pr-
Off the top of mein head

Depowered Juggy - X-Men member. Fought Samsquanch and Mungi goes nuts about this

Exiles Juggy - Depowered as well in a different time

Classic Juggy - His standard form at normal powers

8th Day Juggy - Beat up Thor, had an amp.

Trion Juggy - Bigly huge

Arm ropes Juggernaut - New Juggernaut. Supposedly amped from classic

Colossonaut - Colossus with Juggernaut

Kuurth - Cain with Juggernaut amp and Serpent hammer. Lost Juggernaut amp too so it's usually stated which one

Originally posted by Dareangel
8 day juggernaut, trion juggernaut, classic juggernaut, first appearances juggernaut(the one that got beat up by beast till he turned old man), onslaught saga juggernaut, huggernaut, thunderbolts depowered juggernaut, kuurth, ultimate juggernaut, current juggernaut.

I know like half of those. Oh well.

StiltmanFTW
I know like half of those. Oh well.

https://media.tenor.com/images/7b8860796cb12fdef29e828ba3ba5f7b/tenor.gif

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://media.tenor.com/images/7b8860796cb12fdef29e828ba3ba5f7b/tenor.gif

Hey, I read all the main X-Books. Random Juggernaut mini #23 is not something I'm going to have been privy to.

Digi
90s Cartoon Gladiator > 90s Cartoon Juggernaut > The rest

Dareangel
Originally posted by Digi
90s Cartoon Gladiator > 90s Cartoon Juggernaut > The rest

90s Cartoon Juggernaut's best feat is lifting a building

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.