Mjolnir vs Storm Breaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Okay, it's evident that Thor has a new gadget. However which of the two hammers do you prefer? Which one is to you the best hammer?

Josh_Alexander
To be honest, although i like Storm Breaker, Mjolnir is to me the #1 still.

CPT Space Bomb
I prefer Mjolnir (because of the comics) But in the MCU Stormbreaker is clearly better. Besides being able to power through the IG, it also FINALLY gives Thor teleportation. So yah, Stormbreaker FTW easy.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I prefer Mjolnir (because of the comics) But in the MCU Stormbreaker is clearly better. Besides being able to power through the IG, it also FINALLY gives Thor teleportation. So yah, Stormbreaker FTW easy.

Is that confirmed that it gives him teleportation?

I know Eitri mentioned something, but wasnt sure.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Is that confirmed that it gives him teleportation?

I know Eitri mentioned something, but wasnt sure. Yah, Eitri said it could summon the Bifrost, and when Thor showed up to Wakanda, he did it with the Bifrost. Therefore, we have a proper Thor now, being able to teleport like the comics.

Josh_Alexander
I wonder if we will ever see Mjolnir again. Or has SB really replaced it.

KingD19
He has no reason to downgrade. Mjolnir got shatteted by Hela. Stormbreaker/Jarnbjorn punched through an IG blast amd cam teleport through across galaxies and dimensions. It's like Tonys cave suit vs the nanotech one. Why would he ever go back?

HulkIsHulk
I think it would be better if they combined

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
He has no reason to downgrade. Mjolnir got shatteted by Hela. Stormbreaker/Jarnbjorn punched through an IG blast amd cam teleport through across galaxies and dimensions. It's like Tonys cave suit vs the nanotech one. Why would he ever go back?

Okay, the IG blast has no real feats. And there isn't evidence to suggest that Mjolnir couldn't replicate such.

Well, as Odin claimed, Mjolnir helps channel Thor's ability. Samething must apply for Jarbjorn. Also, Jarbworn was used after Ragnarok, where Thor's powers were enhanced.

Perhaps Mjolnir could also unlock Bifrost technique.

Hela is the goddess of Death. You think she couldn't destroy Jarbjorn?

Silent Master
Everything you just said is speculation.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master

Minute 7:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln3OsRqH5GQ

What makes you think Jarbjorn isn't like Mjolnir.

Ofcourse one could speculate that Jarbjorn is better at channeling Thor's powers though.

WolvesofBabylon
He did mention it was a Kings Weapon. Assuming on the same level as Odins Staff. Therefore you could guess stronger than Mjolnir

Silent Master
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Minute 7:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln3OsRqH5GQ

What makes you think Jarbjorn isn't like Mjolnir.

Ofcourse one could speculate that Jarbjorn is better at channeling Thor's powers though.

Nothing in what you posted proves you right, thus your speculation remains speculation.

Josh_Alexander
Nothing in what you posted proves you right, thus your speculation remains speculation.

Odin stating that Mjolnir's hammer channels his power isn't speculation. And it proves what i stated in my original reply.

So are you trolling or lying?

Silent Master
Odin saying that doesn't prove your speculation about Stormbreaker or Mjolnir true.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
He did mention it was a Kings Weapon. Assuming on the same level as Odins Staff. Therefore you could guess stronger than Mjolnir

Aye, I remember that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEB_eEeZeo

Thor's hammer is beyond the Staff of Odin.

Again, if Thor's hammer is meant to channel his energy, then the hammer is just as powerful as Thor is.

Ofcourse Jarbjorn is different. Since it is half axe half hammer, the weapon doesn't work the same.

But I think it should work the same as Mjolnir.

Josh_Alexander
Odin saying that doesn't prove your speculation about Stormbreaker or Mjolnir true.

But it does prove something I said, so you lied.

Silent Master
It didn't prove any of your speculation true.

WolvesofBabylon
Aye, I remember that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEB_eEeZeo

Thor's hammer is beyond the Staff of Odin.

Again, if Thor's hammer is meant to channel his energy, then the hammer is just as powerful as Thor is.

Ofcourse Jarbjorn is different. Since it is half axe half hammer, the weapon doesn't work the same.

But I think it should work the same as Mjolnir.

Well we know that wasnt 100% true as Hela obviously was more powerful and Kurse did swat it away like it was nothing.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well we know that wasnt 100% true as Hela obviously was more powerful and Kurse did swat it away like it was nothing.

Yes, the Kurse scene does make it low for Thor.

However i don't know dude. I think the Kurse fight was too short and Kurse just had the momentum.

We never saw Thor actually lightning Kurse or charging his hammer.

Also the Dark World happened before Avengers Age of Ultron. Remember the Sokovia scene?

BruceSkywalker
stormbreaker coz soon Beta Ray Bill gets his hands on it

Josh_Alexander
It didn't prove any of your speculation true.

This is what you originally said: Originally posted by Silent Master

So you lied.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
stormbreaker coz soon Beta Ray Bill gets his hands on it

If Beta gets it, then what will Thor have?

BruceSkywalker
If Beta gets it, then what will Thor have?

nothing as hemsworth's contract ends with Avengers 4

Silent Master
This is what you originally said:

So you lied.

Yes, everything you said. that obviously is referring to your claims. as of yet you haven't backed up a single one of your speculative claims. Further proof that was I only referring to your speculation is when I said "thus your speculation remains speculation".

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
nothing as hemsworth's contract ends with Avengers 4

Thor might die then?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yah, Eitri said it could summon the Bifrost, and when Thor showed up to Wakanda, he did it with the Bifrost. Therefore, we have a proper Thor now, being able to teleport like the comics.

That is.... so cool

Josh_Alexander
Yes, everything you said. that obviously is referring to your claims. as of yet you haven't backed up a single one of your speculative claims. Further proof that was I only referring to your speculation is when I said "thus your speculation remains speculation".

Actually it's part of my claim dude.

Okay, the IG blast has no real feats. And there isn't evidence to suggest that Mjolnir couldn't replicate such.

Well, as Odin claimed, Mjolnir helps channel Thor's ability. Same thing must apply for Jarbjorn . Also, Jarbworn was used after Ragnarok, where Thor's powers were enhanced.

Perhaps Mjolnir could also unlock Bifrost technique.

Hela is the goddess of Death. You think she couldn't destroy Jarbjorn?

I am making a direct link between Jarbjorn and Odin's words. Jarbjorn is a weapon; a tool. Just like Mjolnir was. So am actually backing my words.

So you lied.

Silent Master
No, Odin's words are what you are basing your specultions on. they aren't part of the speculations themselves and it's your speculations that I'm questioning.

Josh_Alexander
No, Odin's words are what you are basing your specultions on. they aren't part of the speculations themselves and it's your speculations that I'm questioning.

You lied Silent.

Silent Master
You lied Silent.

You're not Odin.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Darth Thor
That is.... so cool Yep. Stormbreaker OP.

Josh_Alexander
I wonder if we will get another Thor movie.

BruceSkywalker
Thor might die then?

next may we find out...

h1a8
Thor throwing Mjolnir is vastly different than it returning

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor throwing Mjolnir is vastly different than it returning

What's your point?

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor throwing Mjolnir is vastly different than it returning Why ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.